Justify This Opulent Expense...... Leftist Hypocrites

:cuckoo:
Perhaps you should calm down, and reconsider the presidential chimps we are currently discussing.

My contention has been consistent with both Bush and Obama, and their families, summarized in what I posted earlier:

Perhaps you can point out the double standard?

Interesting thing about the "chimp" references. I don't much care either way if you call President Obama "chimp" or President Bush "chimp" - it's tacky, but they're elected officials in the public spot light. Attacking family members though, is a whole 'nother thing and whether it's Palin's family, Clinton's family, or Obama's family - it speaks volumes about the character of the attacker. The chimp reference you continue to use on Michelle implies a level of hatred that borders on racism at the very least. Real classy.

The cries of racism have gotten a bit banal, trite, overused, overworked, tired, worn out, stale, clichéd, old (yeah, I used my thesaurus widget).......... especially since it is constantly being used incorrectly. As long as that jerk is going to spend millions of taxpayers money and feebly attempt to speak for me as an American, elected or not, I will criticize her elitist, classless, tacky, fat ass........... you know, the one that wears ugly as sin, 580 dollar sneakers, to a homeless shelter........ she's an asshole, simple as that. If she or you think that a hotel room is worth 2,500 dollars a night and doesn't come with a couple of prostitutes and an ounce of cocaine, you're both bat shit crazy.

:lol: :clap2:

Well said!

I think I am going to begin wearing "racist" as a badge of honor, b/c it seems only conservatives get to be called it.

Bwahha.jpg
chimp.jpg
:eusa_whistle:

Its been done over & over with Bushie too.... so :anj_stfu:

bush-chimp.jpg

bush-chimp1.jpg

bush_chimp.jpg

bush_chimp.gif

I know I know.....
cutekid2.gif

michelle-obama-ape.jpg

images

imgres

The world is talking about the idiot better half of the first couple........ this from the British paper......

Spanish police close public beach for Michelle Obama's £250k Spanish holiday | Mail Online

Spanish police close public beach for Michelle Obama's £250,000 Spanish holiday
By MAIL FOREIGN SERVICE

Michelle Obama today faced a fresh wave of attacks over her lavish break in Spain with 40 friends, which could easily cost U.S. taxpayers a staggering £50,000 a day.
The First Lady has been lambasted for her extravagance at a time when the economy is still struggling. One blogger went so far as to brand her a modern-day Marie Antoinette.
And her critics will be further annoyed when they learn that the president's wife had a Spanish beach closed off today so that she, her daughter and their entourage could go for a swim.
Spanish police cleared off a stretch of beach at the Villa Padierna Hotel in Marbella after the Obamas had finished a busy day of sightseeing.

Cordoned off: Police officers keep onlookers away today from the site where U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama and daughter Sasha are staying at the Beach Club of Villa Padierna Hotel in Marbella
Police used palm trees and police tape to mark off the boundaries of a 100-yard expanse for the American delegation. On either side, onlookers gawked - and police occasionally stopped and searched sun lovers if they strayed too close to the private party.
It is unclear whether the police presence was paid for by Spain - or whether a nasty invoice could be landing in the lap of the American taxpayer.
The exact cost of the trip is unclear as Mrs Obama, 46, and her friends are footing personal expenses themselves - which is just as well.
For a start, they will be paying for the 60 rooms booked at the 129-room Hotel Villa Padierna. With basic rooms starting around £380 each, the nightly bill will be no less than £22,800.

Sun, sea and search: A Spanish police officer inspects the bag of a local bather. Anyone who strayed too close to the Obama party were stopped
Meals will also be picked up by the Obamas and friends.
Spanish newspaper El Mundo detailed the Obamas' dinner on their first night in Spain. The tapas menu for the delegation included sea bass tartare, strawberry gazpacho and sardines, followed by a main course of lobster with seaweed risotto.
The meal cost about £40 a head, according to El Mundo - which means a bill topping £1,600 would have hit the table if all 40 friends dined together.
Stretched over five nights that's £8,000 for dinner alone.
Whether or not the taxpaying American will be paying for meals, they will definitely be footing the bill for the First Lady's 68-strong security detail, her personal staff - and the use of presidential jet Air Force Two.
The per diems for the secret service team runs at around £172 each, which amounts to nearly £60,000 for the length of the summer break.
Use of Air Force Two, the Air Force version of a 757, comes in at £91,900 for the round trip. This does not include time on the ground.
Mrs Obama's personal staff, of which there are an unknown amount and who might cost considerably more per day, also have to be taken into account.
The American public will also cover the cost of the only official part of the holiday, a visit to the Spanish royal family on the island of Majorca.
This will involve transport there and back for the entourage - as well as travel, accommodation, food and expenses for all while on the island.
Conservative estimates already put the total cost at £150,000. With Majorca to come, the bill will be more like £250,000.
Back in the U.S., anger was mounting - especially as it has emerged the First Lady will have enjoyed eight holidays by the end of the summer.

These include a trip to Los Angeles in June, a visit to the Florida's oil-hit Gulf Coast next weekend and a ten-day trip to Martha's Vineyard later this month.
White House press secretary Robin Gibbs was asked at a briefing if there were any concerns about how the visit was being viewed by the public.
'The First Lady is on a private trip,' he said. 'She is a private citizen and is the mother of a daughter on a private trip. I think I'd leave it at that.'

It's white trash central to call the first lady a chimp. And a college grad at that. Oh wait a frustrated history majory that could only suck big gov tit for a living. No shock at the hypocrisy on roids.

Last edited:
It really does get old when the only real comeback anyone has is "They did it too". Is it really so hard to give your opinion on someone based on what they did and not justify it because someone else did it also. Here is a question I would like answered and I will answer it myself.

Obama stated to America that you should tighten you belt to get through these tough times. Do you think it is right that his wife went a a luxury vacation to Spain after stating this to America?

I do not. I think that it is a case of do as I say not as I do.

If you are alright with that it is fine. If you are alright with that because everyone else does it that is fine also. That is pretty much why nothing changes no matter who is in office. It seems that everyone is more worried about what the other person got away with than they are about correcting the problem.

This must be the Summer Recovery they were talking about. I mean who else send a separate plane for the dog?

I completely agree with those who say that we shouldn't get our panties in a bunch over a president (or his wife) using Air-Force One or Two to go places and bringing secret service with them when they go. The President and his family have the right to travel safely.

If you want to debate whether or not the President's spouse and/or children are not entitled to secret service protection when they are outside of Washington on non-"diplomatic-related" trips you can - but I think most people would agree thats pretty silly.

What I think a lot of you who are defending the First Lady are forgetting, however, is how often BOTH Mr. and Mrs. Obama have spoken to the American people about cutting back. We have been asked to tighten our belts, TOLD that we would no longer be able to heat and cool our homes the way we wanted, we have listened as people were criticized for going to Las Vegas, as the Obamas tried to make spending on personal entertainment a negative character trait...and now we are watching as they blatantly show their "do what I say, not what I do" attitude.

I think that the reasons Mrs. Obama's vacations are getting the bad press they are is that the Obamas seem patently unwilling to practice what they preach. They were elected on a "we're all going to have to sacrifice to make this country great again," platform...but it seems now that what they really meant was, "You all should cut back...but we're rich, so we can do whatever the hell we want."

Now, please understand....I think that the Obama's should be able to spend their money however the hell they please. But Obama is making policies that will make it harder for me to keep and enjoy my hard earned money while his wife is out enjoying theirs and while they both criticize me for my spending. And that...is hypocrisy at best...and a frightful look into the mindset of someone who feels "above" the "little people" at worst.

I wonder if this experience will give Michelle the feeling for the second time in her adult life that she is proud of her country.....I remember Keith Olbermann ripping on President Bush for taking so many weekends and vacations at his ranch in Texas....What a bad man Bush was for taking some down time at his home.

Ah yes, the ever popular leftist response when a stupid remark from a leftie is punted out "I never saw that thread" . Liar, i linked it earlier in the thread even if you hadn't gone into that forum and seen it before then.

I don't spend my entire life here like you do...tell me what #post you have that link in and I will check out your Chimp thread.

Yeah, that excuse might fly if you fucking lying hypocrites didn't use it EVERY time a left moron makes such posts, but somehow you m anage to sniff out any insult to a leftie from a rightie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/just-...ing-out-on-obama-and-illegal-immigration.html

Do you seriously....SERIOUSLY need me to affirm that Bass is an idiot?

But if you want to be in the same class as him...knock yourself out there big boy.

I don't spend my entire life here like you do...tell me what #post you have that link in and I will check out your Chimp thread.

Yeah, that excuse might fly if you fucking lying hypocrites didn't use it EVERY time a left moron makes such posts, but somehow you m anage to sniff out any insult to a leftie from a rightie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/just-...ing-out-on-obama-and-illegal-immigration.html

But if you want to be in the same class as him...knock yourself out there big boy.

It just happened to be Bass this time, I post something similar EVERY TIME a leftie says something like that and no leftie says something about it.

According to the Government this trip Cost 375,000 Dollars of Tax payers money.

I think that is not accurate either. I think they leave out funds taken out of various agencies operation budgets. I seriously doubt they count all the Man hours spent on all those agents and aids with them. When they fill up the secret service Cars, I doubt they count the gas they put on their SS cards. LOL.

No I would be will to bet it cost us MUCH more than that.

It just happened to be Bass this time, I post something similar EVERY TIME a leftie says something like that and no leftie says something about it.

Let's see the others then.

Please post links to where Laura went to Africa and Europe without George.
The issue is precisely that Obama has not done what other presidents do. And even if he did it would be hypocritical since he ran on changing how things are done in Washington.

It seems that she went to Africa at least 3 times, according to this article.
HIV/AIDS, Malaria Focus of Laura Bush's Africa Trip

And Europe:
Laura Bush prepares for first solo trip abroad

Wow, that link even talks about how it's a long-standing tradition for First Ladies to tour the world without their husbands.

And, please link to a quote of Obama saying that he wasn't going to take vacations, or that his wife wasn't either. Otherwise, your hypocrite claims fail.

Hmm, lets see. Laura Bush goes abroad to raise awareness for malaria in Africa, AIDS, and for education.
Michelle Obama goes to Spain to have a good time with 40 of her closest friends.
And you really think these two things are comparable in any way??:cuckoo:

Still waiting to hear you explain how a trip on behalf of the U.S. dealing with mulinational issues like AIDS by the first lady is in any way comparable to a pleasure vacation in Spain.
Anytime, sweetcheeks.

I would like to know if there is ANYTHING that these folks could do that would make some of yall object. I mean ANYTHING at all?

capt.63647b299c4c41b7bb40e2f53ecc133d-63647b299c4c41b7bb40e2f53ecc133d-0.jpg

How the Liberal Ruling Elite knows this is the Summer of Recovery: the First Dog travels First Class

Wonder how many of the 131,000 who recently lost their jobs can afford an opulent vacation to Spain.

Wonder how many can afford to supply themselves and their buddies with secret service protection.

Wonder how many followed the Presidents advice and cut back on their heating and air conditioning bills.

Wonder how many are fed up with this lame duck president and the dems in congress, and will help to toss them aside come november and in '12?

Wonder if the pres and his wife give a shit about the following:

News Headlines

I completely agree with those who say that we shouldn't get our panties in a bunch over a president (or his wife) using Air-Force One or Two to go places and bringing secret service with them when they go. The President and his family have the right to travel safely.

If you want to debate whether or not the President's spouse and/or children are not entitled to secret service protection when they are outside of Washington on non-"diplomatic-related" trips you can - but I think most people would agree thats pretty silly.

What I think a lot of you who are defending the First Lady are forgetting, however, is how often BOTH Mr. and Mrs. Obama have spoken to the American people about cutting back. We have been asked to tighten our belts, TOLD that we would no longer be able to heat and cool our homes the way we wanted, we have listened as people were criticized for going to Las Vegas, as the Obamas tried to make spending on personal entertainment a negative character trait...and now we are watching as they blatantly show their "do what I say, not what I do" attitude.

I think that the reasons Mrs. Obama's vacations are getting the bad press they are is that the Obamas seem patently unwilling to practice what they preach. They were elected on a "we're all going to have to sacrifice to make this country great again," platform...but it seems now that what they really meant was, "You all should cut back...but we're rich, so we can do whatever the hell we want."

Now, please understand....I think that the Obama's should be able to spend their money however the hell they please. But Obama is making policies that will make it harder for me to keep and enjoy my hard earned money while his wife is out enjoying theirs and while they both criticize me for my spending. And that...is hypocrisy at best...and a frightful look into the mindset of someone who feels "above" the "little people" at worst.

great post

I do mind however when obamas wife enjoys MY money on Her vacation.

Forum List

Back