Justify This Opulent Expense...... Leftist Hypocrites

Nope, no complaints about offical business.

The first lady and the children don't have "official" business. They are neither on the public payroll nor elected officials.

When you complain about the private vacations of Republican presidential families during hard economic times, you might - just might - have a point. But we all know you excuse the pigs in your own party.

The alleged "everyone does it defense" doesn't excuse Queen Michelle "the pig" from wasting taxpayers money so she can go jet setting around the world.

It demonstrats profound selfishness in very hard economic times.

Let's be fair, chimps aren't known for self control.

Well, color me surprised at your comment here.

the left is funny.....

its ok if obama does it...well...because bush did it too

obama = bush :lol:

Actually, we've gotten quite used to people like you trying to hold Obama to standards you never did and never will hold your own choices to.

The alleged "everyone does it defense" doesn't excuse Queen Michelle "the pig" from wasting taxpayers money so she can go jet setting around the world.

It demonstrats profound selfishness in very hard economic times.

Nor does it excuse your obvious double standard here.

The only double standard here is you you fucking tool.

We have said. It is a shame when ANY politician or their family robs the taxpayer like tis. YOU have said "It was bad when BOOSH did it" No mention of the chimp or her cojoneless husband.

Here it is again.

Support it with facts then. I linked to something that refuted it.

Here's a newspaper article with quotes from the pizza baker

The Obamas Order Out for Pizza – from St. Louis - Barack Obama : People.com

Here is the Huffington Post talking about it happening.

Obama Bringing St. Louis - Not Chicago - Pizza Chef To White House

Stop being an asshole, this happened.

No. YOU stop being an asshole.

Right Wing Slams Barack Obama For Ordering Pizza. Really.

...He goes on to suggest that Obama is flouting the recession with this extravagance, and suggests a local pizzeria for the President to use.

This is stupid on its face, but when I actually called Chris Sommers' restaurant, Pi, it got so much worse for Ace's scandal.

I spoke with the restaurant's manager, John Fitzgerald, and he gave me some things that we call "facts," ones that cast Sommers' trip in an entirely different light.

The best one is the first: Ace of Spades slammed Obama's environmental cred for "jetting in" Pi's chef, making it seem as though the guy was hopping a private gulfstream, or worse, partying down on Air Force One .

* In fact, Chris Sommers flew commercial.
* Not only that, he flew coach.
* Not only that, he had already planned a business trip to DC, so the restaurant paid for his travel!

I mean don't let facts get in the way of the smears right?

Hmm how odd that your blog there contained no evidence, no quotes, nothing to back up his claims. I mean he said he called the guy, but no quotes from him? wonder why not?

As far as actual proof either way, I can't find anything. I did find this though in which a man emailed the white house on april 11 wanting an answer, no one wrote him back
Say Anything Question For Obama: Did The Taxpayers Foot The Bill For Your 860 Mile Pizza Delivery?

In fact, here's an article in which Sommers is actually interviewed and when asked the question, he refuses to answer

Pi's Chris Sommers Deep-Dishes on Cooking at the White House...and the Controversy - St. Louis Restaurants and Dining - Gut Check

The son of a bitch used taxpayer money for this, guaranteed.

Okay, let's broaden it to any destination, and then you get to prove that I was ok with the Repubs or anyone else doing it. Hint, I'm not, it's disgusting and I think any that do it should be thrown in jail.

Since you only joined the board in 2010, you wouldn't have been in on any discussions of Bush vacation costs. However, your ommissions here speak as eloquently as your submissions. Nowhere is there any attempt to put it in context, or blast the whole presidential vacation process of the job. No. It only seems to matter if it's Obama.

If you're "disgusted" you are certainly mild about it - where are the cries of Queen Laura? Pig Laura? ohhhh the hypocrisy :D

There are no cries of such because much as I thought Dubya was a shitty President I thought Laura was a classy first lady. she never made statement like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvGalQ1YdcI]YouTube - ‪Barack Hussein Obama wife MICHELLE OBAMA Proud of Country!‬‎[/ame]

nor did she prance around like a pampered Chimp and preach to others that they would need to sacrifice during this recession and then take TWO vacations to Europe in one year.

Did Laura and George ever spend $15 grand to have some jerkoff fly halfway across the country to make them pizza? Did Laura have a personal stylist on staff at a salary of $50K a year? Paid for by us of course?

Can you just for once, just be honest? I mean it's sickening.

Oh, we know what is sickening alright.

Bush spends millions of taxpayer money to go to Texa, Camp David, Kennebuckport
....as he left the White House for weekend jaunts at taxpayer expense. Bush spent less time in 8 years of his presidency in Washington than any other president.

And how many times did Bush fly to his ranch during his two terms, and how much did THAT cost taxpayers?

The right wing carping about President Obama's Saturday sojourn to New York is so altogether predictable that the only surprise would have been if they'd remained uncharacteristically silent and not made an issue out of it.

But it raises a more interesting question: Why didn't we hear one whimper of carping on all of those occasions when George W Bush flew off on Air Force One to his Texas ranch, Camp David, Kennebunkport, or wherever else he chose to go during the weekends of his presidency? If memory serves correctly, Bush spent less actual time in Washington during his two terms in office than any other president in recent history.

So why didn't we hear any complaints from the Republican side of the aisle, or the ring-wing lunatics, when Bush was spending all of those valuable taxpayer dollars on his own weekend escapades? Could it be because he was a Republican?

All other possible explanations for this apparent oversight are welcome.

This may been a year ago, but that doesn't change the fact that Bush used millions of dollars to travel around the country for weekend get-a-ways.​

The hypocrisy of all this is hysterical.

Point of fact - most Presidents work pretty damn hard at one of the highest stress jobs possible and they and their families are in constant spotlight of their critical opponants and the media.

So what if they take a freakin' vacation? They're using a great deal of their personal money to pay for it, the rest comes with the job. Screw the hypocrites intent on partisan bashing and and whether it's a Bush or an Obama - let them enjoy their vacations. I don't blame any of them and I don't envy them their jobs.

Partisan dumbshit.
Bush was the president. He worked for the people and was accountable to them. Michelle is not the president. She is just the wife of the president. She is accountable to no one. She does nothing for this country officially. Bush took trips as a perk of his office. She has no perks of office.
Wow. Some people will sell their grandmother's souls to protect these assholes.

Do you think that the First Family shouldn't be allowed to take vacations?

Not on the taxpayers dime. No.

The only part of the trip that's on the taxpayer's dime is security. Air Force One, Secret Service, etc - all for security reasons. Do you think it's unreasonable to protect the the first family?

I would wager a guess there are some that DON'T want this particular First Family protected quite so much....:eusa_eh:

"WASHINGTON*—* Laura Bush is focusing on education and women's issues as she begins her first solo trip overseas representing the president -- a coming out on the international stage for the first lady.

Mrs. Bush and her daughter Jenna, 20, arrived in the rainy twilight Monday evening in Paris, first stop on a 10-day tour that also includes the capitals of Hungary and the Czech Republic.

In the tradition of Eleanor Roosevelt, Pat Nixon and Hillary Clinton, Mrs. Bush was reaching beyond U.S. borders to try to affect policies. The former teacher and librarian begins Tuesday with an address on education and early childhood development to the annual forum of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development."

FOXNews.com - Laura Bush Begins Diplomatic Tour of Europe - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

they all do it, I just don't know if they all bring 50 friends along.
:clap2:

At least when she travelled, she didn't do it for the purpose of jet setting like Michele "The Pig" does.

Please post a pic of yourself so we can run a "Pigathon" comparison. TIA

The only part of the trip that's on the taxpayer's dime is security. Air Force One, Secret Service, etc - all for security reasons. Do you think it's unreasonable to protect the the first family?

I would wager a guess there are some that DON'T want this particular First Family protected quite so much....:eusa_eh:

Because they're black, right? And we know conservatives hate blacks and want to see the Obamas killed, right?
You are a fucking tool and a half.

Excuse me? Secret service HAS to go. And with all the 'heightened danger' to the first family, they have expanded the royal guard... I mean secret service to move like an armed camp.

heightened danger? Wasn't that hopey changey thing supposed to make him & the missus beloved the world over?

You notice the chimp isn't taking their daughter to the ME, or Venezuela, or North Korea.

And Again.....classy, classy, classy.

Here's a newspaper article with quotes from the pizza baker

The Obamas Order Out for Pizza – from St. Louis - Barack Obama : People.com

Here is the Huffington Post talking about it happening.

Obama Bringing St. Louis - Not Chicago - Pizza Chef To White House

Stop being an asshole, this happened.

No. YOU stop being an asshole.

Right Wing Slams Barack Obama For Ordering Pizza. Really.

...He goes on to suggest that Obama is flouting the recession with this extravagance, and suggests a local pizzeria for the President to use.

This is stupid on its face, but when I actually called Chris Sommers' restaurant, Pi, it got so much worse for Ace's scandal.

I spoke with the restaurant's manager, John Fitzgerald, and he gave me some things that we call "facts," ones that cast Sommers' trip in an entirely different light.

The best one is the first: Ace of Spades slammed Obama's environmental cred for "jetting in" Pi's chef, making it seem as though the guy was hopping a private gulfstream, or worse, partying down on Air Force One .

* In fact, Chris Sommers flew commercial.
* Not only that, he flew coach.
* Not only that, he had already planned a business trip to DC, so the restaurant paid for his travel!

I mean don't let facts get in the way of the smears right?

Hmm how odd that your blog there contained no evidence, no quotes, nothing to back up his claims. I mean he said he called the guy, but no quotes from him? wonder why not?

As far as actual proof either way, I can't find anything. I did find this though in which a man emailed the white house on april 11 wanting an answer, no one wrote him back
Say Anything Question For Obama: Did The Taxpayers Foot The Bill For Your 860 Mile Pizza Delivery?

In fact, here's an article in which Sommers is actually interviewed and when asked the question, he refuses to answer

Pi's Chris Sommers Deep-Dishes on Cooking at the White House...and the Controversy - St. Louis Restaurants and Dining - Gut Check

The son of a bitch used taxpayer money for this, guaranteed.

Don't appear to be any facts to back up yours either.

However - the writer of my source claimed direct quotes. If it is wrong, prove it. You have offered no quotes from anyone authenticating financial claims - nor does any of your material refute what I posted.

Because they're black, right? And we know conservatives hate blacks and want to see the Obamas killed, right?

Well, well...you certainly were quick on the trigger with that thought...weren't you? :eusa_eh:

I would bet you're right. ANd I will guarantee that they are fucking idiots. I will also guarantee that there were idiots who wanted bad things to happen to Bush, so stop playing the fucking race card. Some people are just idiots, look at the moron in another forum right now who advocated killing cops.

Well, well...you certainly were quick on the trigger with that thought...weren't you? :eusa_eh:

Because you assholes on the left are so transparent.

Bush spends millions of taxpayer money to go to Texa, Camp David, Kennebuckport
....as he left the White House for weekend jaunts at taxpayer expense. Bush spent less time in 8 years of his presidency in Washington than any other president.

And how many times did Bush fly to his ranch during his two terms, and how much did THAT cost taxpayers?

The right wing carping about President Obama's Saturday sojourn to New York is so altogether predictable that the only surprise would have been if they'd remained uncharacteristically silent and not made an issue out of it.

But it raises a more interesting question: Why didn't we hear one whimper of carping on all of those occasions when George W Bush flew off on Air Force One to his Texas ranch, Camp David, Kennebunkport, or wherever else he chose to go during the weekends of his presidency? If memory serves correctly, Bush spent less actual time in Washington during his two terms in office than any other president in recent history.

So why didn't we hear any complaints from the Republican side of the aisle, or the ring-wing lunatics, when Bush was spending all of those valuable taxpayer dollars on his own weekend escapades? Could it be because he was a Republican?

All other possible explanations for this apparent oversight are welcome.

This may been a year ago, but that doesn't change the fact that Bush used millions of dollars to travel around the country for weekend get-a-ways.​

The hypocrisy of all this is hysterical.

Point of fact - most Presidents work pretty damn hard at one of the highest stress jobs possible and they and their families are in constant spotlight of their critical opponants and the media.

So what if they take a freakin' vacation? They're using a great deal of their personal money to pay for it, the rest comes with the job. Screw the hypocrites intent on partisan bashing and and whether it's a Bush or an Obama - let them enjoy their vacations. I don't blame any of them and I don't envy them their jobs.

Partisan dumbshit.
Bush was the president. He worked for the people and was accountable to them. Michelle is not the president. She is just the wife of the president. She is accountable to no one. She does nothing for this country officially. Bush took trips as a perk of his office. She has no perks of office.
Wow. Some people will sell their grandmother's souls to protect these assholes.

Wow. So was Laura Bush.

Some people will sell their grandmother's souls to protect their hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back