Justify This Opulent Expense...... Leftist Hypocrites

oh yeah, a guberment employee who is drunk drives their car off into a lake and leaves a woman to drown, compared to a teenager having an accident.

well hell yeah, I can see why the lefties would bring it up...good gawd Dr. Grumpy.

Was he working for the government at the time?

Go write a letter to the family of the victim of Laura Bush, and see if they give a shit...dead is dead. In both cases a lapse in concentration caused a death. But trust you to see a difference in the two....

he was a senator at the time.

so that's what we're calling DUI's now? lapses in concentration?

oh yeah, a guberment employee who is drunk drives their car off into a lake and leaves a woman to drown, compared to a teenager having an accident.

well hell yeah, I can see why the lefties would bring it up...good gawd Dr. Grumpy.

Go write a letter to the family of the victim of Laura Bush, and see if they give a shit...dead is dead. In both cases a lapse in concentration caused a death. But trust you to see a difference in the two....

he was a senator at the time.

so that's what we're calling DUI's now? lapses in concentration?

not just DUI< but leaving the scene, he left that girl to die.

she really should learn to spell 'government'.

very sad.

I do that just to chap your all asses. see how it works.:lol:

Last edited:
no, you are wrong Dr. Grumpy. the saying is to LEAVE THE KIDS out it. and the Queen Obama has inserted herself into the political arena, so she is FAIR GAME. as was Laura Bush with the lefties. how many times did we hear about her accident when she was Seventeen.? you see some here have long memories also.:lol:

You're on the money with regard to the accident. That was brought up several times - every time a right-wing loon mentioned Chappaquidick...

how are laura bush's accident and the events at chappaquidick related?

They were both accidents

Oh wow. Shame on Mrs. Obama for having the audacity to use her own money to pay for a private trip.

Before faux comparisons to Marie Antoinette, I strongly suggest wingnut Tanteros put down her poison pen and learn a bit about the history she is attempting to make comparisons to.

Interestingly, I can't find any stinging commentary from Ms. Tanteros on the many Bush vacations, including those during the bombing economy.

She only used "her money" for personal expenses. AF 1 and the SS detail are paid by taxpayer dollars.

how are laura bush's accident and the events at chappaquidick related?

They were both accidents

Driving drunk and leaving the scene of an accident and allowing a woman to drown is NEVER an accident.

Yeah they are. Are you suggesting that he drove off the road on purpose? There are only two ways to view an action - purposeful and accidental. If you can prove he drove off the road purposefully, then I stand corrected. If you can provide the evidence of DUI, then do so.

He left the scene and he is a douche for doing so.

I'm sure the victim of Laura Bush's 'accident' is happy that it was only an accident that killed him....

And apparently unlike you, WE all knew that no one should take campaign promises seriously.

first off, who's WE? so basically, Obama just did a better job lying than mccain? a lot of people who don't vote got out and voted becauses they actually did believe in obama. hopefully they won't make that mistake again.

"WE" - that was in response to Sitarro's use of the word "Your boy". Guess that flew over your head.

I didn't vote for Obama, but I'm glad he won. He's doing a better job than Bush did, or McCain would have. But rhetoric is rhetoric, and anyone paying attention doesn't take it seriously.

You think this is "doing a better job than Bush"?

The US budget deficit tripled in Obama’s first year in office.
The unemployment rate nearly doubled.
Gateway Pundit

And this from back in Feb. though its worse now which proves that we can't spend our way out of this economic mess:

President Barack Obama unveiled a multitrillion-dollar spending plan Monday, pledging an intensified effort to combat high unemployment and asking Congress to quickly approve new job-creation efforts that would boost the deficit to a record-breaking $1.56 trillion.
Obama Budget Projects $1.56T Deficit - CBS News

They were both accidents

Driving drunk and leaving the scene of an accident and allowing a woman to drown is NEVER an accident.

Yeah they are. Are you suggesting that he drove off the road on purpose? There are only two ways to view an action - purposeful and accidental. If you can prove he drove off the road purposefully, then I stand corrected. If you can provide the evidence of DUI, then do so.

He left the scene and he is a douche for doing so.

I'm sure the victim of Laura Bush's 'accident' is happy that it was only an accident that killed him....

by his own admission, he had "cocktails" before he got in the car that night. leaving the scene not only made him a douche, it made him a criminal.

and no, not all accidents are the same for a grieving family. did both end up in death? yes. but in one situation, (bush) the accident was the end of the story. the other (kennedy) the accident was only the start of the story. to know kennedy could have possibly saved kopechne's life but instead chose another (very shady) course of actions, must have been difficult for her family to take. yes, i believe that would deepen a family's grief and anger.

Well..in one instance the person who lost focus was drunk, and left a girl alone to die a terrible death.

In the other instance, not so much.

In one instance, an adult married male with money and power, who should have known better.

In the other, a young girl who probably didn't even have much experience driving.

Yeah, they're just alike. Everyone who has ever been in a wreck is the same as the drunken Ted Kennedy, who was wasted, driving, and left a girl to die.
We're all scumbuckets! It doesn't matter how people die, once they're dead there's no point in assigning blame because nobody cares!

What a fucking fruitcake you are, dump.

Last edited:
The only double standard here is you you fucking tool.

We have said. It is a shame when ANY politician or their family robs the taxpayer like tis. YOU have said "It was bad when BOOSH did it" No mention of the chimp or her cojoneless husband.

Perhaps you should calm down, and reconsider the presidential chimps we are currently discussing.

My contention has been consistent with both Bush and Obama, and their families, summarized in what I posted earlier:

Point of fact - most Presidents work pretty damn hard at one of the highest stress jobs possible and they and their families are in constant spotlight of their critical opponants and the media.

So what if they take a freakin' vacation? They're using a great deal of their personal money to pay for it, the rest comes with the job. Screw the hypocrites intent on partisan bashing and and whether it's a Bush or an Obama - let them enjoy their vacations. I don't blame any of them and I don't envy them their jobs.

Perhaps you can point out the double standard?

Interesting thing about the "chimp" references. I don't much care either way if you call President Obama "chimp" or President Bush "chimp" - it's tacky, but they're elected officials in the public spot light. Attacking family members though, is a whole 'nother thing and whether it's Palin's family, Clinton's family, or Obama's family - it speaks volumes about the character of the attacker. The chimp reference you continue to use on Michelle implies a level of hatred that borders on racism at the very least. Real classy.

The only double standard here is you you fucking tool.

We have said. It is a shame when ANY politician or their family robs the taxpayer like tis. YOU have said "It was bad when BOOSH did it" No mention of the chimp or her cojoneless husband.

Perhaps you should calm down, and reconsider the presidential chimps we are currently discussing.

My contention has been consistent with both Bush and Obama, and their families, summarized in what I posted earlier:

Point of fact - most Presidents work pretty damn hard at one of the highest stress jobs possible and they and their families are in constant spotlight of their critical opponants and the media.

So what if they take a freakin' vacation? They're using a great deal of their personal money to pay for it, the rest comes with the job. Screw the hypocrites intent on partisan bashing and and whether it's a Bush or an Obama - let them enjoy their vacations. I don't blame any of them and I don't envy them their jobs.

Perhaps you can point out the double standard?

Interesting thing about the "chimp" references. I don't much care either way if you call President Obama "chimp" or President Bush "chimp" - it's tacky, but they're elected officials in the public spot light. Attacking family members though, is a whole 'nother thing and whether it's Palin's family, Clinton's family, or Obama's family - it speaks volumes about the character of the attacker. The chimp reference you continue to use on Michelle implies a level of hatred that borders on racism at the very least. Real classy.

My calling her chimp was in direct response to an entire thread calling Palin a chimp in which not one single liberal raised an objection. The fact that several have objected here proves my point is valid.

the left is funny.....

its ok if obama does it...well...because bush did it too

obama = bush :lol:

No. It's ok because it's a normal part of the job. You make it sounds as if it's somehow "excessive" when the Obama's do it - despite the fact they've spent far fewer vacation days in their first year than a number of preceeding administrations.

Excessive vacation at the tax payers expense isn't good, regardless of who it is. But a comparison of vacations (and regardless of where it is - costs are dependent not just on location but on how many days spent, security needs, use of airforce one etc) by past presidents and their families (not just Bush) show that this outrage is more than a little hypocritical and mean-spirited.

My calling her chimp was in direct response to an entire thread calling Palin a chimp in which not one single liberal raised an objection. The fact that several have objected here proves my point is valid.

Where was that? I did not read that thread, but then I don't bother with threads of that type.

Palin herself, is also a public official in the sense that she was the governor of Alaska and a VP candidate. Her family though, is off limits.

Oh PS - Yes when Bush flew to Kenne or his ranch there was expense for the flight and such, but those were sites that were already guarded by either secret service or marines and so there was no further expenditures for added security so that BOOSH could have a vacation.

Wrong.

There was considerable tax-payer expense up front to outfit his ranch for security. There are the salaries of security personel. There is the considerable cost of Airforce One. When you add in the increased number of vacation days taken by President Bush, you also increase the cost.

Oh PS - Yes when Bush flew to Kenne or his ranch there was expense for the flight and such, but those were sites that were already guarded by either secret service or marines and so there was no further expenditures for added security so that BOOSH could have a vacation.

Wrong.

There was considerable tax-payer expense up front to outfit his ranch for security. There are the salaries of security personel. There is the considerable cost of Airforce One. When you add in the increased number of vacation days taken by President Bush, you also increase the cost.

The secret service secures and keeps a contingent at the President's home permanently whether he is there or not. Meaning it doesn't matter how often Bush returned to his ranch, the secret service would have been there either way. the only additional force required is of course his immediate detail.

As far as AFOne goes, I can't imagine Bush flew near as many miles in two years as Obama does, and I know Michelle > Laura in miles flown on government aircraft outside of official business.

Can't you guys EVER just admit wrong doings by this guy and his entourage?

Where was that? I did not read that thread, but then I don't bother with threads of that type.

Palin herself, is also a public official in the sense that she was the governor of Alaska and a VP candidate. Her family though, is off limits.

It's now down in the stupid shit forum, I linked to it earlier in this thread.

For the record, I don't give a damn what anyone calls Palin, or Bush, or Obama or anyone else. I DO however care when some jerkoff gets all upset over some people doing it but not others based on political ideology. And that was the point. Yes of course I knew that chimp directed towards MO would be perceived as being more offensive than chimp directed towards Sarah Palin, but I don't even agree with that, calling a human being a chimp is stupid no matter the skin color, but that is a topic of another thread, unless of course the objection to Michelle being called a chimp is based solely on race and not on political ideology, but I don't believe that is the case because there have been other words used that also piss certain people off

the left is funny.....

its ok if obama does it...well...because bush did it too

obama = bush :lol:

No. It's ok because it's a normal part of the job. You make it sounds as if it's somehow "excessive" when the Obama's do it - despite the fact they've spent far fewer vacation days in their first year than a number of preceeding administrations.

Excessive vacation at the tax payers expense isn't good, regardless of who it is. But a comparison of vacations (and regardless of where it is - costs are dependent not just on location but on how many days spent, security needs, use of airforce one etc) by past presidents and their families (not just Bush) show that this outrage is more than a little hypocritical and mean-spirited.

Er..vacation in spain is not a normal part of the president's wife's job.

Please provide a link for the rest of the lies you posted.

Wrong.

The secret service secures and keeps a contingent at the President's home permanently whether he is there or not. Meaning it doesn't matter how often Bush returned to his ranch, the secret service would have been there either way. the only additional force required is of course his immediate detail.

As far as AFOne goes, I can't imagine Bush flew near as many miles in two years as Obama does, and I know Michelle > Laura in miles flown on government aircraft outside of official business.

Can't you guys EVER just admit wrong doings by this guy and his entourage?

Nope. They know it's wrong, and they know it's disgusting, which is why they pretend it's "normal".

On the other hand, wrong and disgusting is normal for the left, so maybe it's just where their comfort zone resides.

Forum List

Back