Justify This Opulent Expense...... Leftist Hypocrites

Because they're black, right? And we know conservatives hate blacks and want to see the Obamas killed, right?
You are a fucking tool and a half.

Well, well...you certainly were quick on the trigger with that thought...weren't you? :eusa_eh:

Because you assholes on the left are so transparent.

Yes we are...you can predict we will catch you on your hypocrisy and double standards...pretty much every time....I believe that's why you start using crude language to us...because you can't handle being so easily found out and called on your garbage.

CMike said:

At least when she travelled, she didn't do it for the purpose of jet setting like Michele "The Pig" does

And how do you know? It's the rightwingnuts that have taken it upon themselves to define anything the Obama's do as "jet setting".

Go figure - just because they didn't build their own presidential ranch to go to.

Last edited:
Bush spends millions of taxpayer money to go to Texa, Camp David, Kennebuckport
....as he left the White House for weekend jaunts at taxpayer expense. Bush spent less time in 8 years of his presidency in Washington than any other president.

And how many times did Bush fly to his ranch during his two terms, and how much did THAT cost taxpayers?

The right wing carping about President Obama's Saturday sojourn to New York is so altogether predictable that the only surprise would have been if they'd remained uncharacteristically silent and not made an issue out of it.

But it raises a more interesting question: Why didn't we hear one whimper of carping on all of those occasions when George W Bush flew off on Air Force One to his Texas ranch, Camp David, Kennebunkport, or wherever else he chose to go during the weekends of his presidency? If memory serves correctly, Bush spent less actual time in Washington during his two terms in office than any other president in recent history.

So why didn't we hear any complaints from the Republican side of the aisle, or the ring-wing lunatics, when Bush was spending all of those valuable taxpayer dollars on his own weekend escapades? Could it be because he was a Republican?

All other possible explanations for this apparent oversight are welcome.

This may been a year ago, but that doesn't change the fact that Bush used millions of dollars to travel around the country for weekend get-a-ways.​

The hypocrisy of all this is hysterical.

Point of fact - most Presidents work pretty damn hard at one of the highest stress jobs possible and they and their families are in constant spotlight of their critical opponants and the media.

So what if they take a freakin' vacation? They're using a great deal of their personal money to pay for it, the rest comes with the job. Screw the hypocrites intent on partisan bashing and and whether it's a Bush or an Obama - let them enjoy their vacations. I don't blame any of them and I don't envy them their jobs.

Partisan dumbshit.
Bush was the president. He worked for the people and was accountable to them. Michelle is not the president. She is just the wife of the president. She is accountable to no one. She does nothing for this country officially. Bush took trips as a perk of his office. She has no perks of office.
Wow. Some people will sell their grandmother's souls to protect these assholes.

Wow. So was Laura Bush.

Some people will sell their grandmother's souls to protect their hypocrisy.

Then get all Pissy when we call them on it.

No. YOU stop being an asshole.

Right Wing Slams Barack Obama For Ordering Pizza. Really.

I mean don't let facts get in the way of the smears right?

Hmm how odd that your blog there contained no evidence, no quotes, nothing to back up his claims. I mean he said he called the guy, but no quotes from him? wonder why not?

As far as actual proof either way, I can't find anything. I did find this though in which a man emailed the white house on april 11 wanting an answer, no one wrote him back
Say Anything Question For Obama: Did The Taxpayers Foot The Bill For Your 860 Mile Pizza Delivery?

In fact, here's an article in which Sommers is actually interviewed and when asked the question, he refuses to answer

Pi's Chris Sommers Deep-Dishes on Cooking at the White House...and the Controversy - St. Louis Restaurants and Dining - Gut Check

The son of a bitch used taxpayer money for this, guaranteed.

Don't appear to be any facts to back up yours either.

However - the writer of my source claimed direct quotes. If it is wrong, prove it. You have offered no quotes from anyone authenticating financial claims - nor does any of your material refute what I posted.

IF he paid for his own ticket, why did he refuse to answer the question instead of doing as your little blog fag claimed and say "I paid for it myself". If in your source that was an actual quote. why not quote him? I'll tell you why. Because if it came out that Sommers didn't pay for the ticket himself and this blog had a quote fraudulently quoting him as saying he did, they would open to court action.

If he paid for his own ticket, why would the WH ignore the question?

I'm curious and have my dander up now, Im going to find out, either by finding the information or FOIAing the WH.

Well, well...you certainly were quick on the trigger with that thought...weren't you? :eusa_eh:

Yes we are...you can predict we will catch you on your hypocrisy and double standards...pretty much every time....I believe that's why you start using crude language to us...because you can't handle being so easily found out and called on your garbage.

Most pimple-pocked adolescents typing away furiously in their parent's basement tend to be a bit emotionally unbalanced. Don't blame him, blame the diet of Pepsi, Cheetos, and Twinkies instead of a more healthy intake of chocolate.

Oh? you want double standards? Answer me this little lying liberal hypocrite. Why are you all over my ass for calling Michelle Obama a chimp in this thread, and yet you are nowhere to be seen in the thread entitled "Palin the Chimp". Anyone with a brain would recognize that my purpose in calling Michelle a chimp was to point out the left's hypocrisy.

Tell me also why you get so upset over seeing someone call someone else a ******, but white trash doesn't bother you........

Hypocrite indeed.

Hmm how odd that your blog there contained no evidence, no quotes, nothing to back up his claims. I mean he said he called the guy, but no quotes from him? wonder why not?

As far as actual proof either way, I can't find anything. I did find this though in which a man emailed the white house on april 11 wanting an answer, no one wrote him back
Say Anything Question For Obama: Did The Taxpayers Foot The Bill For Your 860 Mile Pizza Delivery?

In fact, here's an article in which Sommers is actually interviewed and when asked the question, he refuses to answer

Pi's Chris Sommers Deep-Dishes on Cooking at the White House...and the Controversy - St. Louis Restaurants and Dining - Gut Check

The son of a bitch used taxpayer money for this, guaranteed.

Don't appear to be any facts to back up yours either.

However - the writer of my source claimed direct quotes. If it is wrong, prove it. You have offered no quotes from anyone authenticating financial claims - nor does any of your material refute what I posted.

IF he paid for his own ticket, why did he refuse to answer the question instead of doing as your little blog fag claimed and say "I paid for it myself". If in your source that was an actual quote. why not quote him? I'll tell you why. Because if it came out that Sommers didn't pay for the ticket himself and this blog had a quote fraudulently quoting him as saying he did, they would open to court action.

If he paid for his own ticket, why would the WH ignore the question?

I'm curious and have my dander up now, Im going to find out, either by finding the information or FOIAing the WH.

Perhaps because they get millions of similarly faux questions - like from the birfers. To answer is to legitimize. All the "kid" had to do was call the Pizza place.

You state: Because if it came out that Sommers didn't pay for the ticket himself and this blog had a quote fraudulently quoting him as saying he did, they would open to court action.

Well, the blog I quoted claimed to have specifically spoken to the pizza place and claimed just that.

Last edited:
Bush spends millions of taxpayer money to go to Texa, Camp David, Kennebuckport
....as he left the White House for weekend jaunts at taxpayer expense. Bush spent less time in 8 years of his presidency in Washington than any other president.

And how many times did Bush fly to his ranch during his two terms, and how much did THAT cost taxpayers?

The right wing carping about President Obama's Saturday sojourn to New York is so altogether predictable that the only surprise would have been if they'd remained uncharacteristically silent and not made an issue out of it.

But it raises a more interesting question: Why didn't we hear one whimper of carping on all of those occasions when George W Bush flew off on Air Force One to his Texas ranch, Camp David, Kennebunkport, or wherever else he chose to go during the weekends of his presidency? If memory serves correctly, Bush spent less actual time in Washington during his two terms in office than any other president in recent history.

So why didn't we hear any complaints from the Republican side of the aisle, or the ring-wing lunatics, when Bush was spending all of those valuable taxpayer dollars on his own weekend escapades? Could it be because he was a Republican?

All other possible explanations for this apparent oversight are welcome.

This may been a year ago, but that doesn't change the fact that Bush used millions of dollars to travel around the country for weekend get-a-ways.​

The hypocrisy of all this is hysterical.

Point of fact - most Presidents work pretty damn hard at one of the highest stress jobs possible and they and their families are in constant spotlight of their critical opponants and the media.

So what if they take a freakin' vacation? They're using a great deal of their personal money to pay for it, the rest comes with the job. Screw the hypocrites intent on partisan bashing and and whether it's a Bush or an Obama - let them enjoy their vacations. I don't blame any of them and I don't envy them their jobs.

Partisan dumbshit.
Bush was the president. He worked for the people and was accountable to them. Michelle is not the president. She is just the wife of the president. She is accountable to no one. She does nothing for this country officially. Bush took trips as a perk of his office. She has no perks of office.

Wow. So was Laura Bush.

When did Laura Bush take expensive opulent vacations at taxpayer expense? Please post links to any story like that. I mean where George wasn't there as well.
The only hypocrisy is from you. You claim Bush was terrible awful and then when Obama does something you justify it by saying Bush did the same thing.

You don't get it. You're the one defending hypocrisy here. You're the one with the double standard.
Bush does something.....BAD.
Obama does something....GOOD

Obama does something bad, Bush did the same thing!
And Obama is black is the only reason you are saying this!

You aren't coming out very well on this.

Oh? you want double standards? Answer me this little lying liberal hypocrite. Why are you all over my ass for calling Michelle Obama a chimp in this thread, and yet you are nowhere to be seen in the thread entitled "Palin the Chimp". Anyone with a brain would recognize that my purpose in calling Michelle a chimp was to point out the left's hypocrisy.

Tell me also why you get so upset over seeing someone call someone else a ******, but white trash doesn't bother you........

Hypocrite indeed.

In all seriousness - is a thread entitled "Palin the Chimp" worth legitimizing with a reply?

Partisan dumbshit.

Wow. So was Laura Bush.

When did Laura Bush take expensive opulent vacations at taxpayer expense? Please post links to any story like that. I mean where George wasn't there as well.
The only hypocrisy is from you. You claim Bush was terrible awful and then when Obama does something you justify it by saying Bush did the same thing.

Opulance is in the eye of the beholder. But she went to Europe and Africa. Without George.

I never claimed Bush was "terrible awful" in regards to vacations. Presidents, and their families deserve them. Taxpayers pay for security. They pay their personal expenses (like hotels) privately.

I have no issue with that. It's a hell of a job. It's just hypocritical the way "you guys" single out the Obama's for doing what any other presidential family has, yet you completely ignore the fact that they've taken fewer vacations in his first term then many recent presidents. I linked to that somewhere in this thread.

So really - where is the hypocrisy here? Me - who feels they're entitled to it, or you who can only see fit to critisize Obama.

Not that I expect anything remotely resembling an honest answer from you of course :D

Wow. So was Laura Bush.

Opulance is in the eye of the beholder. But she went to Europe and Africa. Without George.

I never claimed Bush was "terrible awful" in regards to vacations. Presidents, and their families deserve them. Taxpayers pay for security. They pay their personal expenses (like hotels) privately.

I have no issue with that. It's a hell of a job. It's just hypocritical the way "you guys" single out the Obama's for doing what any other presidential family has, yet you completely ignore the fact that they've taken fewer vacations in his first term then many recent presidents. I linked to that somewhere in this thread.

So really - where is the hypocrisy here? Me - who feels they're entitled to it, or you who can only see fit to critisize Obama.

Not that I expect anything remotely resembling an honest answer from you of course :D

Please post links to where Laura went to Africa and Europe without George.
The issue is precisely that Obama has not done what other presidents do. And even if he did it would be hypocritical since he ran on changing how things are done in Washington.

Hypocrite indeed.

Why don't you get it over with and call me a Chimp too....

(And I've never, ever seen a thread called Palin the Chimp...when did you start that one?

The issue is precisely that Obama has not done what other presidents do. And even if he did it would be hypocritical since he ran on changing how things are done in Washington.

It seems that she went to Africa at least 3 times, according to this article.
HIV/AIDS, Malaria Focus of Laura Bush's Africa Trip

And Europe:
Laura Bush prepares for first solo trip abroad

Wow, that link even talks about how it's a long-standing tradition for First Ladies to tour the world without their husbands.

And, please link to a quote of Obama saying that he wasn't going to take vacations, or that his wife wasn't either. Otherwise, your hypocrite claims fail.

The only double standard here is you you fucking tool.

We have said. It is a shame when ANY politician or their family robs the taxpayer like tis. YOU have said "It was bad when BOOSH did it" No mention of the chimp or her cojoneless husband.

Perhaps you should calm down, and reconsider the presidential chimps we are currently discussing.

My contention has been consistent with both Bush and Obama, and their families, summarized in what I posted earlier:

Perhaps you can point out the double standard?

Interesting thing about the "chimp" references. I don't much care either way if you call President Obama "chimp" or President Bush "chimp" - it's tacky, but they're elected officials in the public spot light. Attacking family members though, is a whole 'nother thing and whether it's Palin's family, Clinton's family, or Obama's family - it speaks volumes about the character of the attacker. The chimp reference you continue to use on Michelle implies a level of hatred that borders on racism at the very least. Real classy.

The cries of racism have gotten a bit banal, trite, overused, overworked, tired, worn out, stale, clichéd, old (yeah, I used my thesaurus widget).......... especially since it is constantly being used incorrectly. As long as that jerk is going to spend millions of taxpayers money and feebly attempt to speak for me as an American, elected or not, I will criticize her elitist, classless, tacky, fat ass........... you know, the one that wears ugly as sin, 580 dollar sneakers, to a homeless shelter........ she's an asshole, simple as that. If she or you think that a hotel room is worth 2,500 dollars a night and doesn't come with a couple of prostitutes and an ounce of cocaine, you're both bat shit crazy.

Hypocrite indeed.

(And I've never, ever seen a thread called Palin the Chimp...when did you start that one?

Ah yes, the ever popular leftist response when a stupid remark from a leftie is punted out "I never saw that thread" . Liar, i linked it earlier in the thread even if you hadn't gone into that forum and seen it before then.

:cuckoo:
The only double standard here is you you fucking tool.

We have said. It is a shame when ANY politician or their family robs the taxpayer like tis. YOU have said "It was bad when BOOSH did it" No mention of the chimp or her cojoneless husband.

Perhaps you should calm down, and reconsider the presidential chimps we are currently discussing.

My contention has been consistent with both Bush and Obama, and their families, summarized in what I posted earlier:

Perhaps you can point out the double standard?

Interesting thing about the "chimp" references. I don't much care either way if you call President Obama "chimp" or President Bush "chimp" - it's tacky, but they're elected officials in the public spot light. Attacking family members though, is a whole 'nother thing and whether it's Palin's family, Clinton's family, or Obama's family - it speaks volumes about the character of the attacker. The chimp reference you continue to use on Michelle implies a level of hatred that borders on racism at the very least. Real classy.

The cries of racism have gotten a bit banal, trite, overused, overworked, tired, worn out, stale, clichéd, old (yeah, I used my thesaurus widget).......... especially since it is constantly being used incorrectly. As long as that jerk is going to spend millions of taxpayers money and feebly attempt to speak for me as an American, elected or not, I will criticize her elitist, classless, tacky, fat ass........... you know, the one that wears ugly as sin, 580 dollar sneakers, to a homeless shelter........ she's an asshole, simple as that. If she or you think that a hotel room is worth 2,500 dollars a night and doesn't come with a couple of prostitutes and an ounce of cocaine, you're both bat shit crazy.

:lol: :clap2:

Well said!

I think I am going to begin wearing "racist" as a badge of honor, b/c it seems only conservatives get to be called it.

Bwahha.jpg
chimp.jpg
:eusa_whistle:

Its been done over & over with Bushie too.... so :anj_stfu:

bush-chimp.jpg

bush-chimp1.jpg

bush_chimp.jpg

bush_chimp.gif

I know I know.....
cutekid2.gif

Hypocrite indeed.

Ah yes, the ever popular leftist response when a stupid remark from a leftie is punted out "I never saw that thread" . Liar, i linked it earlier in the thread even if you hadn't gone into that forum and seen it before then.

I don't spend my entire life here like you do...tell me what #post you have that link in and I will check out your Chimp thread.

It seems that she went to Africa at least 3 times, according to this article.
HIV/AIDS, Malaria Focus of Laura Bush's Africa Trip

And Europe:
Laura Bush prepares for first solo trip abroad

Wow, that link even talks about how it's a long-standing tradition for First Ladies to tour the world without their husbands.

And, please link to a quote of Obama saying that he wasn't going to take vacations, or that his wife wasn't either. Otherwise, your hypocrite claims fail.

Hmm, lets see. Laura Bush goes abroad to raise awareness for malaria in Africa, AIDS, and for education.
Michelle Obama goes to Spain to have a good time with 40 of her closest friends.
And you really think these two things are comparable in any way??:cuckoo:

I don't spend my entire life here like you do...tell me what #post you have that link in and I will check out your Chimp thread.

Yeah, that excuse might fly if you fucking lying hypocrites didn't use it EVERY time a left moron makes such posts, but somehow you m anage to sniff out any insult to a leftie from a rightie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/just-...ing-out-on-obama-and-illegal-immigration.html

Forum List

Back