Justin Trudeau Says You Can Use A Gun For Hunting....But You Can't Use A Gun For Self-Defense

This is about as idiotic as it gets.
The Canadian PM says you can use a gun for anything but Self-Defense.

That was primary purpose of gun ownership laid out in the 2nd Amendment.....to defend yourself from tyranny.

They did this in the 90s. Registered the weapons then they seized them after the registry. Guy I worked for from Cutler Hammer gold me how his door got kicked in and they came in armed to get his guns. Later after fines and PERMISSION he got them back but they had to be stored in a Govt armory. You had to get a permission slip to use them just for a scheduled hunt. You also paid for storage and taxes on the guns.

They did this in the 90s. Registered the weapons then they seized them after the registry. Guy I worked for from Cutler Hammer gold me how his door got kicked in and they came in armed to get his guns. Later after fines and PERMISSION he got them back but they had to be stored in a Govt armory. You had to get a permission slip to use them just for a scheduled hunt. You also paid for storage and taxes on the guns.
Somalia went to shit when Clinton came in and took away their guns. Then everything got violent.

Wounded Knee was the biggest mass-shooting in US History.

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 20-54-20 Harry Potter Fan Group News & Info Facebook.png

Oh, no fucking way!

FUCK JUSTIN TRUDEAU!

Forum List

Back