JV Team is AP's Top Story of 2015

They are not JV. The WH has been lying to us for years about them.

obama-waterboy.jpg

That's (the thread title) sad and funny at the same time....

How embarassing to be exposed as so clueless and wrong.

I still can't believe that even as recent as a couple of months ago Obama was still just lying his face off over "containment". Geeze louise some days with this WH it's seems like we're in a Fellini movie for crying out loud with no basis in reality.

They govern parts of Syria, Iraq, setting up governing parts of Libya, invading Afghanistan and NOW in the Phillipines.

If that's being contained I sure as hell don't know when Obama is going to wake up and smell the coffee that they are spreading out globally. It's surreal.

Last edited:
I still can't believe that even as recent as a couple of months ago Obama was just lying his face off over "containment". Geeze louise some days with this WH it's we're in a Fellini movie for crying out loud with no basis in reality.

They govern parts of Syria, Iraq, setting up governing parts of Libya, invading Afghanistan and NOW in the Phillipines.

If that's being contained I sure as hell don't know when Obama is going to wake up and smell the coffee that they are spreading out globally. It's surreal.
When Obama said ISIS was contained, he meant to the planet earth. Mars and Venus are not impacted. Yet.

Forum List

Back