Kabbalah - the worship of Lucifer

The interesting thing about Kabbalah is that you can't fully understand or appreciate it until you understand the basic tenants of the Jewish belief system.

Kabbalah is kind of like college for those of the Jewish faith. Basic Judaism is spiritual school, where as Kabbalah is advanced studies in the Jewish faith.

OP quote:
" As the authors below point out no one willingly
goes into the worship of Lucifer - they must
be "tricked into it"

EXACTLY:
Matt 24:5 For many will come in my name (Jesus speaking first hand), claiming, 'I (Jesus)am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.

to deny this is to deny Jesus, the NT, and your own words. If Jesus is the first fallen mistaken messiah then he is the Lucifer character in the OT stories warning as Jesus warned not to be deceived (by the adversary [Rome] who lifted high the false prophet and made his image).
The fact your historical Yeshu was a Kabbalist type into forbidden mystic sorcery necromancy (forbidden in Deut.) and taught mystic light between sun and earth teachings makes your own words an admission that Jesus and his Hanotzrim cult were Satanist thus the punishment of his era fit his crime.

An Aramaic Apocalypse" 4Q246 part2
"The Son of God he will be proclaimed (or proclaim himself) and the son of the most high they will call him....They will reign for years on the earth & they will trample all. People will trample people (THIS has Happened in the Name of the Church)
Until the People of God (God's Chosen/Jews) will arise and all will rest by the sword (war no more). Their (the Chosen ones) kingdom will be an eternal kingdom, and their path will be in truth. They will judge the earth in truth and all will make peace. The sword will cease and all will pay homage to them (the keepers of the convenant)."

Remember the scrolls Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 & “War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael. He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.
They say it's the Kingdom of Michael who through Dan 10:21 we know best knows these truths.

4Q246 of the scrolls is interpreted by many scholars the same way I’ve perceived it.
Like a Shooting star (morning star attributed to Jesus’ Birth ,But also the name attributed to Lucifer)
“Son of God” & “Son of the Most High” were the arrogant and mistaken appellation of the leaders of sons of darkness. Says another scroll scholar Flusser who also said these verses referred to the Anti Christ.

Kabbalah and Jewish Mysticism
qblh.gif

Mysticism and mystical experiences have been a part of Judaism since the earliest days. The Torah contains many stories of mystical experiences, from visitations by angels to prophetic dreams and visions. The Talmud considers the existence of the soul and when it becomes attached to the body. Jewish tradition tells that the souls of all Jews were in existence at the time of the Giving of the Torah and were present at the time and agreed to the Covenant.
Judaism 101 Kabbalah and Jewish Mysticism

Kabbalah sounds like one of many paths to the Mysteries :..a bit like Sufi?

Not part of Beezelbub.

qblh.gif

Mysticism and mystical experiences have been a part of Judaism since the earliest days. The Torah contains many stories of mystical experiences, from visitations by angels to prophetic dreams and visions. The Talmud considers the existence of the soul and when it becomes attached to the body. Jewish tradition tells that the souls of all Jews were in existence at the time of the Giving of the Torah and were present at the time and agreed to the Covenant.

Not part of Beezelbub.
like Sufi
Yes Sufi is like Kabbalah

qblh.gif

Not part of Beezelbub.
like Sufi

What is the equivalent in Christianity for mysticism?

qblh.gif

Not part of Beezelbub.
like Sufi

What is the equivalent in Christianity for mysticism?

That I do not know , or know what to call it

The interesting thing about Kabbalah is that you can't fully understand or appreciate it until you understand the basic tenants of the Jewish belief system.

Kabbalah is kind of like college for those of the Jewish faith. Basic Judaism is spiritual school, where as Kabbalah is advanced studies in the Jewish faith.

It is based on the Occult and is the worship of Lucifer. Those who involve themselves in it are putting themselves in great danger.

The bottom line is there is not many paths to God. There is one path. God has made this clear in His word. If we love Him we are going to obey His word and keep His commandments. We are going to follow His plan of redemption which is that He sent his Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, into this world to redeem us. We were separated from God by the sin of Adam and through the second Adam, Jesus Christ we are reconciled back unto God as it is written:

For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
Romans 5:10

So it is through Jesus Christ, the Only begotten Son of God that we - by believing upon Jesus Christ are reconciled back to God.

We were redeemed by the Blood of Jesus Christ and our faith in what He did for us at the cross. Redemption. Look up that word. That is what Jesus Christ did for us.

Look at what the Scriptures in Psalms say about Jesus Christ the Son of God - he is our Redeemer:

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalms 2:12

Enough of this Kabbalah nonsense - it has no basis in the Torah - it is the Talmud the oral Torah (which is not the Word of God) and a lie from the pits of hell. Satan is a deceiver. Wake up, folks. There is no salvation in Kabbalah.

This is a presentation of facts that expose the roots of the Kabbalah religion and it's authors who were all part of the Occult. As you can see from the facts given below. Kabbalah is the worship of Lucifer. As the authors below point out no one willingly goes into the worship of Lucifer - they must be "tricked into it" and this is precisely how Kabbalah deceives those who are introduced to it.
A clip from article below -

Kaballah is Satanic

The Authors of the Kabbalah are themselves Occult Authors. The Kabbalah was Not translated for English Speaking audiences until the late 1800s. And who translated it ? Were they Godly men who had a passion to save others, and show them that the real way to Eternal Life is by the shed blood, sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ, who truly came to Earth to save those who accept to believe in Him? No, Not at all. Those who translated the Kabbalah were Occult authors who were steeped in Demonic Worship and Demonic books - They were writing them !

It is NOT hard to learn who the authors of the Kabbalah were. We know. They are mainly:

1. Eliphas Levi

2. MacGregor Mathers

3. H.P. Blavatsky

4. A.E. Waite

These are the main authors of books about the Kabbalah.

Eliphas Levi is the author who led the Occult Revival of the 1800s, that revived Satanism and Luciferianism. He wrote many books about Ritual Black Magic and how to have contact with Demonic Spirits...because he was seeking them.

MacGregor Mathers goes by several names. He is one of the Three founders of the Occult Society - known as the society of the Golden Dawn. This is a demonic society, not because we say so, but because THEY say so. This is one of the occult societies that covets demonic possession. Christians would consider their teachings to be Satanic. MacGregor Mathers is also one of the mentors of the Great Satanist Aleister Crowley. The first Translation of the Kabbalah into English was by MacGregor Mathers. (He lived in the U.K. for most of his life, where he recruited a lot of the elites into his occult Golden Dawn society).

In this video you will learn more truth about Kabbalah:

Kaballah is Satanic

What is the relationship between the Torah, the Talmud, and the Kabbalah?
The Torah is our beloved Pentateuch, the five books of Moses. These are the first five Book of the Old Testament in the Bible.This is all God gave to Moses.​

Supposedly, during Moses 40-days on Mount Sinai, God gave him more than the Law, explaining what everything meant to Moses. These explanations are what we call “the oral tradition” or “Mishna.” Nothing was written down until after the destruction of the second temple in 586 B.C. by Babylon.

Soon thereafter Jewish scholars allegedly wrote a more comprehensive explanation of the Mishna, called the Talmud. This claim is an obvious intellectual fraud. Have you ever read the Talmud? The Talmud is evil, teaching that Jesus was a bastard, the son of a Roman soldier. The Talmud also claims that Jesus was boiled in urine and dung, sent to Hell forever. This is from God? Oral tradition from God? The Talmud is Satanic! Jewish Rabbis today are ministers of unrighteousness! The Talmud spews hatred and blasphemy against God. How dare anyone claim that God gave this crap to Moses! God gave the Law to Moses, and that's it! God did NOT give any oral tradition to Moses on Mount Sinai. The Talmud is of the Devil.

God did not give Moses an oral tradition subjective to man's opinions and error over the centuries. If you want to trace The Talmud and the philosophies of Kaballa back to the point of origin, then you will find Satan, for God did not author anything other than the Bible. NO oral tradition came from Moses. Anyone who claims that God gave oral traditions to Moses are lying!!! We know this to be true because the Bible shuns the oral traditions of men. Mark 7:9 and 13, “Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. ... Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.” I feel sorry for people who only view the Bible as someone's opinion. The Bible does not contain the Words of God; it is the Word of God! Every Word of the King James Bible is inspired. We have God's Word today!

So a semi literate goyim is going to explain Kabbalah?

You have outed your self Jeri, repeating something you know nothing about from someone who knows nothing about, wonder why we Jews are wary of you people and rightly so

The only Jews that have ever been wary of me are those two Kabbalah guys who have been shmoozing you lately to study their nonsense... stay away from those people and anyone else who is attempting to draw you away from God and into Lucifer worship.

You know No Jews Jeri , were you live. There are only people who call themselves "messianic" (spit) jews, but have no connection ancestrally or educationally to the Jewish community, That's why your cult uses symbols of Judaism are in the backwater country where no actual Jews Live , your ilk wouldn't last two day in a real Jewish community. I have seen what happens to the christians cultist that try

You're wrong. You'd be surprised how well I "last"! It is God that keeps me. He is able.

qblh.gif

Not part of Beezelbub.

I disagree. It is indeed satanic and although many may not realize it they are worshipping Lucifer. Not God.

I know many Jews. You'd be surprised. (now that you have read this I am deleting the information that was for you to read - not necessarily the world). I have a meeting in a few minutes. I have to go. Stay away from Kaballah -it's Lucifer Worship.
Seek help please!!! Religion was not meant for obsessive-types like yourself :eusa_hand:

I'm not promoting religion. I am speaking of a relationship with Jesus Christ, Dot. Not the same thing.

Again, Lucifer is a fairy tale created to scare the slow in the head and little children...

Also you do know Lucifer was created by God, right?

I mean if we really study the stories of the Bible and how God created us in his image, and created the fallen angels, it does make me wonder how a deity like God screwed up so much?

Also Jesus was Jewish and the Son of God and God all rolled up into one, but the real question for me is when Jesus was hanging on the cross and dying why didn't he remove himself and smite the Romans right there and than?

Now I know you will go into a Biblical lecture about this and that but the reality is the Black Book you read was the creation of a Roman Emperor and a English King had it translated, and you never questioned if they would have twisted the stories to fit their agenda?

of course not, and your war against Kabbalah and Judaism is boring but please preach on Christian Soldier and remember God Created Lucifer and Humanity, so that Deity is not showing a good track record for creating things without flaws...

Also when you spell God backwards you get Dog and I wonder do you actually worship Anubis?

The hidden meaning behind a name could sometimes mean you are the one that is the Pagan...

( Now before I catch hell I am just being my typical self and annoying the wonderful Christian with my asinine remarks and comments )

Again, Lucifer is a fairy tale created to scare the slow in the head and little children...

I mean if we really study the stories of the Bible and how God created us in his image, and created the fallen angels, it does make me wonder how a deity like God screwed up so much?

Also Jesus was Jewish and the Son of God and God all rolled up into one, but the real question for me is when Jesus was hanging on the cross and dying why didn't he remove himself and smite the Romans right there and than?

Now I know you will go into a Biblical lecture about this and that but the reality is the Black Book you read was the creation of a Roman Emperor and a English King had it translated, and you never questioned if they would have twisted the stories to fit their agenda?

of course not, and your war against Kabbalah and Judaism is boring but please preach on Christian Soldier and remember God Created Lucifer and Humanity, so that Deity is not showing a good track record for creating things without flaws...

Also when you spell God backwards you get Dog and I wonder do you actually worship Anubis?

The hidden meaning behind a name could sometimes mean you are the one that is the Pagan...

( Now before I catch hell I am just being my typical self and annoying the wonderful Christian with my asinine remarks and comments )

First you say that Lucifer is a fairy tale. Then you say that Lucifer was created by God. If Lucifer is a fairy tale, Bruce, then how could he have been created by God? You see, you do not even believe your own stories. So why should I?

First you say that Lucifer is a fairy tale. Then you say that Lucifer was created by God. If Lucifer is a fairy tale, Bruce, then how could he have been created by God? You see, you do not even believe your own stories. So why should I?

I also wrote if you spell God backward you will get Dog and a God with a Dog head is Anubis...

Also the God you believe in is a Fairy Tale to me, and not a Deity I would worship, so yeah God and Lucifer are fake to me...

Also it is in your religion that God created Lucifer, so why would God create the evil being that would try to lead his sheep from him?

Too much of a myth to me but please preach on my Christian Soldier...

God created angels with a free will to worship Him or not - He created us with a free will to worship Him or not. Lucifer desired the worship He saw God receiving - He wanted to be God and raised up a rebellion against God which resulted in Him being defeated and cast out of heaven. There he fell to earth where he tempted Adam in order to strip Adam of his authority and become the god of this world. When Jesus Christ went to the cross he took the keys to hell and death and defeated Satan so now Satan has to look forward to the day when he will be chained by 1 angel and cast into the lake of fire. He knows his time is short and as he has no chance of defeating God his only recourse is to take as many people to hell with him as possible by whatever means possible.

He knows that God loves us and he is determined to take from us what he lost by his own rebellion. This is his way of causing God harm because truly he cannot do anything to God. God has defeated him. He is a defeated foe and he is under the feet (including mine) of every believer who has received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Satan is a defeated foe.

Forum List

Back