Kabbalah - the worship of Lucifer

This is a presentation of facts that expose the roots of the Kabbalah religion and it's authors who were all part of the Occult. As you can see from the facts given below. Kabbalah is the worship of Lucifer. As the authors below point out no one willingly goes into the worship of Lucifer - they must be "tricked into it" and this is precisely how Kabbalah deceives those who are introduced to it.
A clip from article below -

Kaballah is Satanic

The Authors of the Kabbalah are themselves Occult Authors. The Kabbalah was Not translated for English Speaking audiences until the late 1800s. And who translated it ? Were they Godly men who had a passion to save others, and show them that the real way to Eternal Life is by the shed blood, sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ, who truly came to Earth to save those who accept to believe in Him? No, Not at all. Those who translated the Kabbalah were Occult authors who were steeped in Demonic Worship and Demonic books - They were writing them !

It is NOT hard to learn who the authors of the Kabbalah were. We know. They are mainly:

1. Eliphas Levi

2. MacGregor Mathers

3. H.P. Blavatsky

4. A.E. Waite

These are the main authors of books about the Kabbalah.

Eliphas Levi is the author who led the Occult Revival of the 1800s, that revived Satanism and Luciferianism. He wrote many books about Ritual Black Magic and how to have contact with Demonic Spirits...because he was seeking them.

MacGregor Mathers goes by several names. He is one of the Three founders of the Occult Society - known as the society of the Golden Dawn. This is a demonic society, not because we say so, but because THEY say so. This is one of the occult societies that covets demonic possession. Christians would consider their teachings to be Satanic. MacGregor Mathers is also one of the mentors of the Great Satanist Aleister Crowley. The first Translation of the Kabbalah into English was by MacGregor Mathers. (He lived in the U.K. for most of his life, where he recruited a lot of the elites into his occult Golden Dawn society).

In this video you will learn more truth about Kabbalah:

Kaballah is Satanic

What is the relationship between the Torah, the Talmud, and the Kabbalah?
The Torah is our beloved Pentateuch, the five books of Moses. These are the first five Book of the Old Testament in the Bible.This is all God gave to Moses.​

Supposedly, during Moses 40-days on Mount Sinai, God gave him more than the Law, explaining what everything meant to Moses. These explanations are what we call “the oral tradition” or “Mishna.” Nothing was written down until after the destruction of the second temple in 586 B.C. by Babylon.

Soon thereafter Jewish scholars allegedly wrote a more comprehensive explanation of the Mishna, called the Talmud. This claim is an obvious intellectual fraud. Have you ever read the Talmud? The Talmud is evil, teaching that Jesus was a bastard, the son of a Roman soldier. The Talmud also claims that Jesus was boiled in urine and dung, sent to Hell forever. This is from God? Oral tradition from God? The Talmud is Satanic! Jewish Rabbis today are ministers of unrighteousness! The Talmud spews hatred and blasphemy against God. How dare anyone claim that God gave this crap to Moses! God gave the Law to Moses, and that's it! God did NOT give any oral tradition to Moses on Mount Sinai. The Talmud is of the Devil.

God did not give Moses an oral tradition subjective to man's opinions and error over the centuries. If you want to trace The Talmud and the philosophies of Kaballa back to the point of origin, then you will find Satan, for God did not author anything other than the Bible. NO oral tradition came from Moses. Anyone who claims that God gave oral traditions to Moses are lying!!! We know this to be true because the Bible shuns the oral traditions of men. Mark 7:9 and 13, “Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. ... Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.” I feel sorry for people who only view the Bible as someone's opinion. The Bible does not contain the Words of God; it is the Word of God! Every Word of the King James Bible is inspired. We have God's Word today!

Kabbalah is a bit like gnostic christianity. Knowledge inside, spirit, esoteric. It is not satanic, but those we have no real knowledge of it might find it a bit strange at first.

You really need to stop judging other because they do not conform to your limited view point. You are not god to dictate to others what is and is not valid. Instead of your tiny window of the world, perhaps you should get out and interact with others on a equal basis.

God created angels with a free will to worship Him or not - He created us with a free will to worship Him or not. Lucifer desired the worship He saw God receiving - He wanted to be God and raised up a rebellion against God which resulted in Him being defeated and cast out of heaven. There he fell to earth where he tempted Adam in order to strip Adam of his authority and become the god of this world. When Jesus Christ went to the cross he took the keys to hell and death and defeated Satan so now Satan has to look forward to the day when he will be chained by 1 angel and cast into the lake of fire. He knows his time is short and as he has no chance of defeating God his only recourse is to take as many people to hell with him as possible by whatever means possible.

He knows that God loves us and he is determined to take from us what he lost by his own rebellion. This is his way of causing God harm because truly he cannot do anything to God. God has defeated him. He is a defeated foe and he is under the feet (including mine) of every believer who has received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Satan is a defeated foe.

No, he simply would not kneel before man as if mankind was superior to angles or any other creation of god's. Mankind was not to be adored as if god.
If angels have the free will to worship god, then they had the free will not to worship man.

As far as I can decipher, the God of the Old testament is not the same God of the New Testament...

God of the Old Testament is revealed in the New Testament. Jesus Christ is God, MG.
Then Jesus needs to answer for the sins of his father, .ie, mass murder, genocidal tendencies, a God of War and the killing of innocents.....

God is without sin. God is holy. Which is why those who were wicked - such as the people of Sodom were destroyed, MG. Jesus paid the price for our sins, and if we receive Him as our Lord and Savior we will be redeemed. If not? We will not be able to enter the kingdom of heaven. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and my sincere hope is that you do too.

Kabbalah is the worship of Lucifer - that is the subject of the OP. Let's discuss that not judging God for being holy. Alright?

and yet god makes mistakes

Gee I wondered when you were going to start attacking the Jews

@
Statistikhengst

Who are you speaking to? I'm exposing that Kabbalah is the worship of Lucifer. The only two Jews I've ever met in my life who are into this cult - the math of Kabbalah & the other nonsense of Talmud hate towards Jesus Christ are Shimon and HaShev. The Scriptures are clear - not every Jew is a Jew but some are of the synagogue of Satan. What has that got to with the Jews who are not into Kaballah? Nothing, Stat. Absolutely nothing.

Those who are in Kaballah are into the worship of Lucifer. Were there Jews that went off into Baal worship in the past history of Israel? Yes. See my thread on Elijah - there were 450 prophets of baal and 400 more prophets of Asherah. That is what is known as idolatry and God forbids it in His Word.

the only thing you are exposing is your limited knowledge and hateful perception of others.

As far as I can decipher, the God of the Old testament is not the same God of the New Testament...

God of the Old Testament is revealed in the New Testament. Jesus Christ is God, MG.
Then Jesus needs to answer for the sins of his father, .ie, mass murder, genocidal tendencies, a God of War and the killing of innocents.....

God is without sin. God is holy. Which is why those who were wicked - such as the people of Sodom were destroyed, MG. Jesus paid the price for our sins, and if we receive Him as our Lord and Savior we will be redeemed. If not? We will not be able to enter the kingdom of heaven. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and my sincere hope is that you do too.

Kabbalah is the worship of Lucifer - that is the subject of the OP. Let's discuss that not judging God for being holy. Alright?

and yet god makes mistakes
I don't hold it against him....we all make mistakes...

The interesting thing about Kabbalah is that you can't fully understand or appreciate it until you understand the basic tenants of the Jewish belief system.

Kabbalah is kind of like college for those of the Jewish faith. Basic Judaism is spiritual school, where as Kabbalah is advanced studies in the Jewish faith.

more like a masters degree

Forum List

Back