Kaeperdick wears socks depicting cops as pigs

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This guy is an utter ass. If I were a 9er fan I wouldn't want this dickwad representing my team.

kaepernick-socks-cops-08-31-16.png

LOOK: Colin Kaepernick's practice socks appear to disrespect the police
The 49ers QB has been wearing an interesting pair of socks during practice

Colin Kaepernick's popularity with police officers has slowly been decreasing ever since Sunday when he revealed that a big reason he's protesting the national anthem is due to the police brutality that's taking place in this country.

In his mind, calling cops "pigs" is going to help. It's going to improve the situation.

Somehow.

Who knows how.

And I believe the 9ers have a right to fire him if they feel he is harming their product.
Personally, I'd rather see them use their considerable megaphone to highlight his actions as impetus for a real, honest, open conversation on the topic.

I don't know if anybody is actually trying to fix or improve anything at this point, but that would be my approach if I were them.

The Cowboys wanted to wear decals to honor police and the NFL said no...but allows this? Screw the NFL

The Cowboys wanted to wear decals to honor police and the NFL said no...but allows this? Screw the NFL

That says a lot doesn't it? They have it totally backwards.
Since the vast majority of the players are black, it seems the NFL is really bending over and grabbing their ankles for them.

In his mind, calling cops "pigs" is going to help. It's going to improve the situation.

Somehow.

Who knows how.

And I believe the 9ers have a right to fire him if they feel he is harming their product.

This is a team that fired a coach that took them to the Super Bowl and several Championship Games. Then they hire Chip Kelly who was not liked by players in Philly. Oh, and they choose to build San Fransisco's new stadium in Santa Clara, an hour south of the city the represent. Clearly 49ers management isn't playing with a full deck.

Somehow.

Who knows how.

This is a team that fired a coach that took them to the Super Bowl and several Championship Games. Then they hire Chip Kelly who was not liked by players in Philly. Oh, and they choose to build San Fransisco's new stadium in Santa Clara, an hour south of the city the represent. Clearly 49ers management isn't playing with a full deck.
:laugh:

Okay, can't argue with the Chip Kelly thing....

This guy is an utter ass. If I were a 9er fan I wouldn't want this dickwad representing my team.

kaepernick-socks-cops-08-31-16.png

The 49ers QB has been wearing an interesting pair of socks during practice

Colin Kaepernick's popularity with police officers has slowly been decreasing ever since Sunday when he revealed that a big reason he's protesting the national anthem is due to the police brutality that's taking place in this country.

nice socks!!!

Somehow.

Who knows how..
Amen to this. The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. The guy may have rights, but the rest of us have rights too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I thought a lot of people died for people's right to wear anything they want (within reason of course.)

Forum List

Back