Kaepernick Says He Wants to QB Again, His Actions Say He Doesn't

Kaepernick is making millions off of Nike endorsements without even playing football. It's a nice gig.
He learned race pimping from Al Sharpton.

Kaepernick was at the high point of his career

He gave it up to fight for social justice
I see you know as much about football as you do politics. How sad.

He never did learn to read a defense, and had slipped noticeably from his Superbowl year as defenses keyed in to his legs and not his arm. He was already on his way out.

I must commend you, however, in the way you never allow your utter lack of knowledge to get in the way of your extrememly predictable proclamations.

Kaepernick is making millions off of Nike endorsements without even playing football. It's a nice gig.

He never did learn to read a defense, and had slipped noticeably from his Superbowl year as defenses keyed in to his legs and not his arm. He was already on his way out.

I must commend you, however, in the way you never allow your utter lack of knowledge to get in the way of your extrememly predictable proclamations.

He was a top QB until he got injured. Spectacular runner. Almost won the Super Bowl.

My point is that he had signed a huge contract. Safest thing would be to say things that make white people happy ...Just like Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods do

But he took a stand that cost him his career
Gutsy thing to do.

He was a top QB until he got injured. Spectacular runner. Almost won the Super Bowl.

My point is that he had signed a huge contract. Safest thing would be to say things that make white people happy ...Just like Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods do

Gutsy thing to do.
My reply to you wasn't a challenge to double down on your ignorance.

It appears you took it that way, however.

Colin Kaepernick Wanted 'Exorbitant' Salary To Play In XFL, Says Oliver Luck
The new XFL league seems like a great place for Colin Kaepernick to get back under center and play football again, which he says he desperately wants.

But he says he is being blackballed however when the new XFL tried to attract Kaepernick to the new league he made such exorbitant, ridiculous salary demands ($20 million per year in a league where the average salary is $55,000) that talks were immediately abandoned.
Oliver Luck says XFL considered Colin Kaepernick, explains why former 49ers quarterback isn't in league

Maybe some people haven't given up on carrying water for Kaepernick but it's clear he prefers the life of a
pampered martyr to actually playing QB, where he would have to actually demonstrate he belongs on a professional football roster, which he clearly is not about to do ever again.

Why do some people put their faith in such a fraud?
He doesn't really want to play football, he had his opportunity a few months ago.
He just wants to stay relevant for his Nike endorsements.

Gutsy thing to do.
Sorry bro, you are on USMB. This argument that he sacrificed for his principles only applies to white people, here.

Gutsy thing to do.
Sorry bro, you are on USMB. This argument that he sacrificed for his principles only applies to white people, here.
he was radicalized by an Islmist girlfriend, made his stand to support black criminality and now makes millions and millions as a race pimp.

Damn, why can't we all make such a "sacrifice" eh?

Last edited:

Gutsy thing to do.

You obviously know little about football or civil rights

Gutsy thing to do.

You"re a funny boy, rightwinger.

Kaepernick lost millions

He lost millions? ... compared to how much he's made? ...

I'm not saying the NFL blackballed him ... and if they did, they settled out of court ... whatever millions he lost, he's been repaid ...

The bottom line is that he would have signed with a team if is price was right ... don't think he didn't have any offers ... he did, but they were on the cheap side ... he just wanted too much money for what he could be expected to bring ...

He could run, he could scramble, he still holds the all time record for rushing yards in a game by a quarterback ... but defenses adjusted and shut him down pretty much ... so the question is whether he's a good enough pocket passer ... or is this something he needed a few years to learn? ... 1-10-0 in 2016 isn't an impressive record coming back after the injury in 2015 ... like you said above, he had a big contract, maybe one win a year isn't worth it ...

He wants the platform for his social justice messages I don’t think he cares about playing at all.

Gutsy thing to do.

Funny? Do I amuse you?

gu9tcvCySH_h3yzGr5EWtaQxxH4X1oi7M2QuidHPY0pEh4VJUpmMbdSAZ-s2a4YlUFR_3ZcqApfOLUzmQOUTQW-InZYKqvR9SuE377fQ7MGWaR-OiIdZXF0761g4W48fSnNInSFPY5QQw1VIoPQChJUefSOKdMwBZF0

Gutsy thing to do.

Funny? Do I amuse you?

gu9tcvCySH_h3yzGr5EWtaQxxH4X1oi7M2QuidHPY0pEh4VJUpmMbdSAZ-s2a4YlUFR_3ZcqApfOLUzmQOUTQW-InZYKqvR9SuE377fQ7MGWaR-OiIdZXF0761g4W48fSnNInSFPY5QQw1VIoPQChJUefSOKdMwBZF0
you amuse me like Dumb and Dumber amuses me, yas..

Gutsy thing to do.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story...uffalo-stats-career-highlights-fantasy-101116

Colin Kaepernick Wanted 'Exorbitant' Salary To Play In XFL, Says Oliver Luck
The new XFL league seems like a great place for Colin Kaepernick to get back under center and play football again, which he says he desperately wants.

But he says he is being blackballed however when the new XFL tried to attract Kaepernick to the new league he made such exorbitant, ridiculous salary demands ($20 million per year in a league where the average salary is $55,000) that talks were immediately abandoned.
Oliver Luck says XFL considered Colin Kaepernick, explains why former 49ers quarterback isn't in league

Maybe some people haven't given up on carrying water for Kaepernick but it's clear he prefers the life of a
pampered martyr to actually playing QB, where he would have to actually demonstrate he belongs on a professional football roster, which he clearly is not about to do ever again.

Why do some people put their faith in such a fraud?
Well, he could give the Canadian Football League or the Indoor Football League a try. Although I'm sure he'd ask WAY too much money for these leagues as well. He REALLY screwed HIMSELF.

he was radicalized by an Islmist girlfriend
Only to a fool like you who thinks "radical" means anything saucier than a WASP at brunch in a Christmas sweater.
You SJWs try SO hard.

What a pity for you that there are people who call your bluff when you are in so far over your head.

I'm sure you had never even heard of Colin K before the media trained you to think of him as somebody important.

2nd generation Niner fan here ... Kaepernick was losing his job at the time ... the culture in the organization at the time was "get injured, lose your job" ... like Alex Smith did ...

He just signed a huge contract and was at the high point of his career

The smart thing to do would be to act like Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods and only say non controversial things

No cops were harassing him or taking shots at him. He could have just said......Not my problem like Jordan and Woods do

Cost him his career
Being an asshole can do that.
He took a stand for what he believed in

You may disagree with what he did and why but you can’t question his guts to do what he thinks is right.
I have zero respect for him dishonoring our nation which has given him much and zero respect for someone who has "guts" whining about the results of their guts. Piss on him like he pisses on the flag.

Too bad Kaep didn’t want to be an NFL QB again the day his workout was scheduled. But it was nice he helped one of his WRs to the NFL.

I have zero respect for him dishonoring our nation which has given him much and zero respect for someone who has "guts" whining about the results of their guts. Piss on him like he pisses on the flag.

Actually, he was kneeling during the National Anthem ... he wasn't peeing on the flag ...

Kneeling is one of the highest forms of showing respect ... only laying prostate with your face in the dirt is higher ... We here in the United States don't have to kneel to nothing, dammit ... we can stand in front of the President and look him straight in the eye ... however, it's not illegal to do so, we're free to kneel before anyone we choose to, and many of us kneel to God on a regular basis ... go ahead and have zero respect for what he did, just remember he dishonored YOU, not the nation ...

Peeing on the American Flag is a protected form of political speech ... how better to honor our great nation than to exercise one of her most basic of all rights ... the right to say what we're doing wrong ... now I do enjoy burning the Oregon State Flag, them double double-crossing bastards, and I appreciate that I can't get arrest for that ... go ahead and disrespect him for whining so loudly, just remember he's just whining louder than you is all ...

Forum List

Back