Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

He's worth 4 billion because he inherited money. Even so you can still be wealthy dumbass if you hire the right people.

HIS dad didn't Mt die until 1998....worth 200 million.....Trump has 4 siblings and so that money is spread out.....and he made a ton of money in the 80s....but yes Ted Kennedy proved inherited wealth doesn't make you smart
If you cant do something with 50 million you should be shot for being too stupid to breathe. I'm in no way impressed he finally hit the 4B mark.How fucking old is he now?

Trump was a billionaire before his father died, dumbass.
Then why did his father lend him $1,000,000?
His father lent him 1 million when he was in his 20s to start a business venture.

How does that prove Trump wasn't a billionaire decades later when his father died?
I thought you said he became a billionaire before his father died and he did it without having a dime to his name?

some from along the Missouri river in South Dakota, the others from Norway before the country was a country.
They damn sure didnt show up and 5 minutes later start trying to change things to equal the shit hole that they left.
how about yours, and be honest, nobody is buying this fake indian bullshit you are trying to pull off.

Vikings? You are obviously among Trump's "poorly educated" that he loves so much. Have a nice day.
Im currently back in college working on my third degree.
What do you have you ignorant uneducated troll?

A functioning brain.
You might want to stop working so hard at hiding that fact.

Do you agree that intelligent people can disagree?
Do you agree that intelligent people should be able to care for themselves without stealing from others labor?

Trump called on Muslims to be barred from the country. His son died defending this country.

Would Muslim soldiers be banned from entering the US as well? Would this dead soldier's family?

Ok....I get it..we should let all Muslims in with.m no vetting?
where did anyone say that? Its sad you dummies cant debate without these wild accusations. All immigrants are vetted.

That's what you and the Dims who ran the convention are implying.
You must be dim if that was the implication you got. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get a quote that says exactly what you believe itself. Its obvious that its dangerous for you to believe anything that you think is implied.

No, if you don't have a problem with vetting people and want to vet Syrian refugees and people from countries with known terrorists.....what is the problem with Trump's plan?
for starters Drumpf has fooled you into thinking that is his plan. Immigrants are already vetted dummy.

where did anyone say that? Its sad you dummies cant debate without these wild accusations. All immigrants are vetted.

You must be dim if that was the implication you got. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get a quote that says exactly what you believe itself. Its obvious that its dangerous for you to believe anything that you think is implied.

No, if you don't have a problem with vetting people and want to vet Syrian refugees and people from countries with known terrorists.....what is the problem with Trump's plan?
for starters Drumpf has fooled you into thinking that is his plan. Immigrants are already vetted dummy.
Who is this Drumpf?
is it someone running third party?

This is how we should vett people from the Middle East: "Are you from one of the following predominantly Muslim countries?" Then follows a list of predominantly Muslim countries. If the answer is "yes" the response is "visa denied."
Luckily, absolutely no one with any intellect will ever take your crazed madness seriously.

Vikings? You are obviously among Trump's "poorly educated" that he loves so much. Have a nice day.

A functioning brain.

Do you agree that intelligent people should be able to care for themselves without stealing from others labor?

no one is stealing your labor.

perhaps you should concern yourself with dumb donald stealing labor in foreign countries on the cheap instead of paying american workers fair wages.

or you can keep on parroting the trump BS.

A functioning brain.

Who are the Kahns stealing from? Their American military son sacrificed his life to save others. What have you sacrificed?

Who is this Drumpf?

dumb donald's family name...

you would know that if you weren't fact-averse

Who is this Drumpf?
Thats the original last name of the GOP nominee.

A functioning brain.

The person you are voting for steals from you everyday.

A functioning brain.

perhaps you should concern yourself with dumb donald stealing labor in foreign countries on the cheap instead of paying american workers fair wages.

every dollar of my taxes that goes to support some piece of shit is labor stolen from me.
as far as Donald Trump stealing labor? I dont see it. a fair wage is what people are willing to work for. Not some inflated feel good number so some dumbass can afford the 4 bedroom house, two cars, 2.5 kids and save for retirement while asking if you want fries with that order or if you want paper or plastic.

Who is this Drumpf?
can you provide a link to prove that fact or are you just another bitter left liar

A functioning brain.

The people that he votes for are stealing his labor. They are all wealthy and intend to keep him working to supply them more wealth while they give him just enough not to quit working for scraps.

Who is this Drumpf?
can you provide a link to prove that fact or are you just another bitter left liar
You can look it up yourself. Its none of my business if you think I am a liar.

A functioning brain.

The people that he votes for are stealing his labor. They are all wealthy and intend to keep him working to supply them more wealth while they give him just enough not to quite working for scraps.

that's why dumb donald loves the uneducated.

Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

Why didn't he let his wife speak?

He did, several times, but she usually deferred to him. Watch the videos.

at the DNC speech

just watch
didn't see it

Must be a Quran/Progressive kind of thing

Time was limited at the DNC. Watch the Lawrence O'Donnell video from last night.

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A functioning brain.

Who are the Kahns stealing from? Their American military son sacrificed his life to save others. What have you sacrificed?
Well I did spend my time in the military, perhaps I was just less of a target since I didnt wear a day-glo towel on my head?

A functioning brain.

Well I did spend my time in the military, perhaps I was just less of a target since I didnt wear a day-glo towel on my head?

Who wears a day-glo towel on their head - especially in combat? Do you also condemn other ethnic groups, nationalities and religions from their chosen headdress and garments?

headdress11.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back