🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kaiser Foundation: Thousands Receiving Insurance Cancellation Notices Due ToObamacare

Thousands Of Consumers Get Insurance Cancellation Notices Due To Health Law Changes - Kaiser Health News

Health plans are sending hundreds of thousands of cancellation letters to people who buy their own coverage, frustrating some consumers who want to keep what they have and forcing others to buy more costly policies.

The main reason insurers offer is that the policies fall short of what the Affordable Care Act requires starting Jan. 1. Most are ending policies sold after the law passed in March 2010. At least a few are cancelling plans sold to people with pre-existing medical conditions.

By all accounts, the new policies will offer consumers better coverage, in some cases, for comparable cost -- especially after the inclusion of federal subsidies for those who qualify. The law requires policies sold in the individual market to cover 10 “essential” benefits, such as prescription drugs, mental health treatment and maternity care. In addition, insurers cannot reject people with medical problems or charge them higher prices. The policies must also cap consumers’ annual expenses at levels lower than many plans sold before the new rules.

I like that the fact my sons ( single guys) will have to pay to cover maternity , birth control, and gyno appts, Last time I checked men don't have vajay jays unless they are medically alter to have them...

No surprise that the insurance industry is dumping customers.

After Obama said they could keep their insurance.

:lol:

I don't understand how you could possibly get that from his speech to the AMA on June 15, 2009....

Remarks by the President to the Annual Conference of the American Medical Association | The White House

“No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people,” President Obama told the American Medical Association on June 15. “If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what

You clearly misunderstood our Lord God and Saviour. He most certainly never said we could keep our own Insurance.

He doesn't say that anywhere in his speech. You're just spreading lies from Fox News

I like that the fact my sons ( single guys) will have to pay to cover maternity , birth control, and gyno appts, Last time I checked men don't have vajay jays unless they are medically alter to have them...

You haven't been to the gay thread in here, have you?

Stop lying about ObamaCare. Everyone knows you just can't stand having a black guy in the White House.

Were not black paint made using carbon the White House would be of a different hue by now.

So far, we've had one drive-by post from a liberal blaming..... Bush, Big Business or something. Does it matter?

No.

Where are all our liberal friends?

Why aren't they defending the lies obama told?

5 Lies the Democrats Told To Sell Obamacare - John Hawkins - Page full

And not just obama, but virtually every major Paper and ALL the Alphabet Media, including CBS, ABC, NBC, pMSNBC, CNN, the New Yawk Slimes, The WaPo -- ALL of them.

People, the dimocrap party and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM have teamed up to run an incredible fraud on all of us.

Not me.... Mostly libturds.

Because libturds bought it, hook, line and sinker. Wait until you get your Health Insurance Bill, suckers

Will they rebel and vote Republican or maybe stay home on election day?

No, they won't. Because, quite simply, they operate on hate.

It isn't so much that they love obama or dimocraps, it's more like, they hate people who are smarter than them, have more money than them and are more successful than them and they think people like obama can exact revenge on those they hate.

And the dimocrap party has them convinced that it's Republicans. Which is only half true.

It's pretty much everybody. j/k :) The truth is..... It's high-ranking dimocraps in their multi-faceted heirarchy (hollywood, the LSM, the dimocrap party itself, Academia, Union Bosses, etc) who are living high off the hog contributing next to nothing to society and running a scam that enriches themselves and nobody else. Not that it matters to your typical dimocrap voter

They'll internalize the hatred and use it to cast blame where it doesn't belong... On anybody but themselves.... For voting for scumbags like obama.

And the beat goes on :lmao:

Last edited:
No surprise that the insurance industry is dumping customers.

They are cancelling plans due to the law passed, mostly because the plans do not meet the minimum standards under Obamacare.

Remember "if you like your plan, you keep your plan?"

The law caused this, the companies are responding to the law. All on Dems, none on us.

Thousands Of Consumers Get Insurance Cancellation Notices Due To Health Law Changes - Kaiser Health News

Health plans are sending hundreds of thousands of cancellation letters to people who buy their own coverage, frustrating some consumers who want to keep what they have and forcing others to buy more costly policies.

The main reason insurers offer is that the policies fall short of what the Affordable Care Act requires starting Jan. 1. Most are ending policies sold after the law passed in March 2010. At least a few are cancelling plans sold to people with pre-existing medical conditions.

By all accounts, the new policies will offer consumers better coverage, in some cases, for comparable cost -- especially after the inclusion of federal subsidies for those who qualify. The law requires policies sold in the individual market to cover 10 “essential” benefits, such as prescription drugs, mental health treatment and maternity care. In addition, insurers cannot reject people with medical problems or charge them higher prices. The policies must also cap consumers’ annual expenses at levels lower than many plans sold before the new rules.

They are not getting to keep thier plan. Obama is a liar.

Forum List

Back