Kamala and Joe: Want Puerto Rico and DC added as 51st and 52nd states. Say that it will add 4 more DEM Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC is not represented by either a Senator or Congressman. They pay more Federal Taxes than 22 states

Taxation without representation
Most of the jobs there are tax funded.

So?
The people earn their salary. They pay more taxes than 22 other states but have no say in how that money is spent and no representative protecting their interests
And you think you do have a say in how money is spent? How cute.

DC is not represented by either a Senator or Congressman. They pay more Federal Taxes than 22 states

So?
The people earn their salary. They pay more taxes than 22 other states but have no say in how that money is spent and no representative protecting their interests
So? We are paying their easystreet salaries in the first place so who cares how much in "taxes" they pay?

So?
Yes

I can accept Puerto Rico be a state, but D.C. no way since that small piece of land was never considered to be a potential state in the future, it is the land seat of the Federal Government.

D.C. should NEVER be a state since that is where the FEDERAL government resides.
What about the rights of the people in DC?

They pay substantial taxes and have no right to representation.

Since you don’t support them having representatives, would you support exempting DC residents from Federal Taxes like Puerto Rico?

But with 4 more Senators, our party will be in control forever
That's been the plan for awhile now. That and legalizing 22 million foreigners and their children will turn this country into a One Party Socislist State for the rest of it's existence. At least until China turns us into a province of the China Empire.

Thanks you shortsighted Commie loving bastards

So?
So? We are paying their easystreet salaries in the first place so who cares how much in "taxes" they pay?
700,000 DC residents do not work for the Federal Government

Joe wants to get more Democratic Senators, so that they can end the Republican filibuster forever. And then pack the courts...who will be able to stop Kamala's run in 2024? With Trump out of the picture, I don't know who will stop us.

Maybe Ivanka will run in 2024... I don't know. But with 4 more Senators, our party will be in control forever.

Can't add DC without changing the Constitution.

Try again.

So?
But 364,000 do......

Joe wants to get more Democratic Senators, so that they can end the Republican filibuster forever. And then pack the courts...who will be able to stop Kamala's run in 2024? With Trump out of the picture, I don't know who will stop us.

Maybe Ivanka will run in 2024... I don't know. But with 4 more Senators, our party will be in control forever.
......boy--they've made so many dumbass decisions in so little time
NO FK no--we have enough problems without adding Puerto Rico crap

1. Puerto Rico can and probably should be a state.
  2. The District of Columbia needs to take back the Civil War land retrocession from Virginia, but it cannot be a state under the Constitution.
......that will just add more problems/etc ..more divisiveness/etc...more bullshit...more dumbass laws

What a joke. DC doesn’t produce anything or have any natural resources. 40% of its population is on welfare.

Only the left want to add them since it will give them more power.

If anything, they should just allow the residence there to vote in Maryland or Virginia elections for Senate representation.

Puerto Rico just needs to be made an independent country.

So?
But 364,000 do......

So why do Federal Employees in other states get to vote and not those who reside in DC

What a joke. DC doesn’t produce anything or have any natural resources. 40% of its population is on welfare.

Only the left want to add them since it will give them more power.

If anything, they should just allow the residence there to vote in Maryland or Virginia elections for Senate representation.

Puerto Rico just needs to be made an independent country.
DC Residents pay more taxes than 22 states

So?
But 364,000 do......

So why do Federal Employees in other states get to vote and not those who reside in DC
Again, who cares? its a trade off for their cushy, do nothing existence. They can always try leaving and getting real jobs and see how they like it.

DC Residents pay more taxes than 22 states
Sounds like a stupid place to live to me. It's a ten mile square, that pays more taxes than 22 states that are ... So much bigger than that it's ... wow.

So... That means the ultra rich live there... Right? You ... want to give them more power than they already have? That's odd for a DNC promoter.

Can't add DC without changing the Constitution.

Try again.
That's not accurate. They can easily break out the populated portions and leave a Constitutionally acceptable portion. The DC landmass has already been broken out. Alexandria was originally part of it. DC was originally a square. Is it now?

So?
Yes
How cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back