Kamala and the Democrat Party are threats to the republic.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
I keep hearing this absolutely ridiculous claim being made that Trump is supposedly a threat to democracy.

We aren’t a democracy. So that should settle that.

We are a Constitutional republic. And only the Dems pose any kind of threat to that.

Ironically, however, when the Dem honchos pulled-off their coup against Biden, they succeeded in negating the vote of all the Democratics who had voted for candidate Biden.

The Democrats are a threat not just to the republic but to any resort to “democracy.” The Dems are a threat to America.

Democrats are lucky that all the nut jobs with M-15's are on their side... because they are the threat to America and our democracy...
Not Trump or MAGA...

I keep hearing this absolutely ridiculous claim being made that Trump is supposedly a threat to democracy.

We aren’t a democracy. So that should settle that.

We are a Constitutional republic. And only the Dems pose any kind of threat to that.

Ironically, however, when the Dem honchos pulled-off their coup against Biden, they succeeded in negating the vote of all the Democratics who had voted for candidate Biden.

The Democrats are a threat not just to the republic but to any resort to “democracy.” The Dems are a threat to America.
Gasp! Do you think the Democrats will throw a tantrum and storm the Capitol if they lose? All to avoid being labeled as losers and to cling to power?

Ye Gads! That is so so despicable. I hope no party ever stoops so low. AmIright?

Gasp! Do you think the Democrats will throw a tantrum and storm the Capitol if they lose?

When they lose. Not ”if.” And yes. I actually expect you simple-minded suitbags to perform along those very lines.
All to avoid being labeled as losers and to cling to power?
no. All because you simps object to our laws and rules.
Ye Gads! That is so so despicable. I hope no party ever stoops so low. AmIright?
You haven’t been right yet in your meaningless life, Minnie.

When they lose. Not ”if.” And yes. I actually expect you simple-minded suitbags to perform along those very lines.

no. All because you simps object to our laws and rules.

You haven’t been right yet in your meaningless life, Minnie.
So, if the Dems did it you would be ok with it? Just like you were ok when your MAGA fellow retards went on a hissy fit and invaded the Capitol?

Or, would you be outraged if Dems did the same stuff you retards did?

So, if the Dems did it you would be ok with it?

If you shit stains do “it,” why would I be ok with “it.” I don’t approve of any of the Jan 6 protestors having broken into the Capitol Building or hurting any officers, either.

Minnie, you stand fully exposed once again as a charlatan.
Just like you were ok when your MAGA fellow retards went on a hissy fit and invaded the Capitol?
Lie.
Or, would you be outraged if Dems did the same stuff you retards did?
Already answered you willfully dishonest shit bag. You cannot really be a paid shill. You’re too awful with you efforts at propaganda.

Forum List

Back