Kamala could have had RFK

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
All he wants to do is address some of his concerns within government, such as the ills processed foods appear to be having on the populace. All he wanted was to have some input in their administration. But no, she would not even give him the time of day and hear him out.

Is this just arrogance and stupidity on her part, or does she think she can lose the election, wink, wink?

All he wants to do is address some of his concerns within government, such as the ills processed foods appear to be having on the populace. All he wanted was to have some input in their administration. But no, she would not even give him the time of day and hear him out.

Is this just arrogance and stupidity on her part, or does she think she can lose the election, wink, wink?
Retard. We didn't want him. We have higher standards. We leave the trash for you retards to sweep up.

Let me know if you are still confused.

RFK received the loudest applause I have heard of any rally when Trump introduced him tonight. Ridiculously loud.

Americans who love their country also love patriots and mavericks. All Trump needed to really do is listen and essentially agree that food health and safety is important for American citizens.

Who would disagree with that?

Right. Trump is going to address that.

Sure.

1724467302227.png

Worms ate his brain. When the members of a candidate's family say he is mentally unbalanced and should not be running for office, I believe them.

RFK's family say he's not well mentally. Every election, Trump takes advantage of some mentally ill celebrity, getting them to run a third party distraction.

Last election it was Kanye West. This time, it's RFK Jr.

Trump will say or day anything to get himself back in power. And use anyone, sick or well. As long as Trump gets what he wants.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
One white guy is enough for Commiela. It's enough that they forced Walz on her. Democrats of today are Stalinists, they don't have any respect for the Kennedy name anymore. At one time the Kennedys were political royalty. Teddy Kennedy in addition to being a murderer was Lion of the Senate! The commies of today don't have anything to do with that. If it's not black or gay, they don't want it.

Dr.Destructo
Retard. We didn't want him. We have higher standards. We leave the trash for you retards to sweep up.

Let me know if you are still confused.

‘You’ take who you’re told to take. If the Dems told you RFK was 2% Kammies VP pick you’d be washing his feet with your tongues. Just like Stolen Valor Walz.

Worms ate his brain. When the members of a candidate's family say he is mentally unbalanced and should not be running for office, I believe them.

RFK's family say he's not well mentally. Every election, Trump takes advantage of some mentally ill celebrity, getting them to run a third party distraction.

Last election it was Kanye West. This time, it's RFK Jr.

Trump will say or day anything to get himself back in power. And use anyone, sick or well. As long as Trump gets what he wants.

5 members of his family of almost 30 said this and 3 of them work for the Democratic Party campaign.

I come on here every day and I notice an increase in pravda-like arguments and methods. Intentionally or not.

Americans will choose their leader. I wonder if you would embrace Trump if he won the way I and others would embrace Harris if she wins. I am guessing you won't.

RFK Jr is a nothing candidate. :dunno:

It will be on her long list of what went wrong when she loses…
It really doesn't look like she is going to lose. She is winning in many polls and after the first debate, the lead willl increase.

Forum List

Back