Kamala Harris caught lying

So, I presume you are just as outraged at Trump's 5,000 plus provable lies. Lol
Try to stick to the thread topic, snowflake. If you have nothing to say about the thread topic, don't post.
Sorry, I showed your hypocrisy. Now you may go back to your bubble.
You revealed your own hypocrisy you fucking pig.

Good grieve, what a response. Look in the mirror for the pig and the unhinged snowflake.

Yeah, that's what I thought you stupid fucking lying hypocritical pig.

Try to stick to the thread topic, snowflake. If you have nothing to say about the thread topic, don't post.
Sorry, I showed your hypocrisy. Now you may go back to your bubble.
You revealed your own hypocrisy you fucking pig.

Good grieve, what a response. Look in the mirror for the pig and the unhinged snowflake.

Yeah, that's what I thought you stupid fucking lying hypocritical pig.

Take your meds and go back to your basement. You are too unhinged to have a rational discussion with.

Tell us where Trump’s lies hurt you, child.
So how does Harris' statements hurt you that has you such a fog and tempest?
Ah, so you’re in favor of government protecting sexual predators.
Not at all. If she lied let her face the consequences. I will not be hypocritical about it,.e. defend her and condemn Trump or Defend Trump and condemn her. That is all I said.

Here's the article from the Sacramento Bee that's the basis of the Fox News article:
Misconduct claim involving Kamala Harris aide came to agency months before she left office

There's nothing in there signifying that Senator Harris knew about the notice. The article states that when Harris's office received the notice on October 3,
Noting that Hartley had sought an immediate right to sue, the intake analyst wrote that “No action is required by the Department” and referred the complaint to “Intake Results.”

So it was misfiled. Somebody didn't pass it up the ladder when they should have. That being the case, there's nothing there to say that she knew about it and ignored it.

Now, if something later turns up refuting that, then she deserves to be raked over the coals. If she can't handle this two years out, she'll fold like a cheap card table if she decides to run for President.

Sorry tards...but after Trump...you just don't GET to be outraged about lies anymore...whether they are real or imagined

Here's the article from the Sacramento Bee that's the basis of the Fox News article:
Misconduct claim involving Kamala Harris aide came to agency months before she left office

There's nothing in there signifying that Senator Harris knew about the notice. The article states that when Harris's office received the notice on October 3,
Noting that Hartley had sought an immediate right to sue, the intake analyst wrote that “No action is required by the Department” and referred the complaint to “Intake Results.”

So it was misfiled. Somebody didn't pass it up the ladder when they should have. That being the case, there's nothing there to say that she knew about it and ignored it.

Now, if something later turns up refuting that, then she deserves to be raked over the coals. If she can't handle this two years out, she'll fold like a cheap card table if she decides to run for President.

It was revealed it was reported two or three months before she left...'Nuff Said...

She got to where she is by sleeping with Willie Brown, she doesn't care about that stuff.

Yep.....a buddy of mine down in DC days much the same of Pelosi when she was a youngun down there.... She was a looker!
The joke about her was " those legs have been opened more than the doors on the empire State building lobby elevators"

Jo

She got to where she is by sleeping with Willie Brown, she doesn't care about that stuff.

Yep.....a buddy of mine down in DC days much the same of Pelosi when she was a youngun down there.... She was a looker!
The joke about her was " those legs have been opened more than the doors on the empire State building lobby elevators"

Jo

LOL

I am amazed anyone is shocked by this. "If a politicians lips are moving he/she is lying" is something you can take to the bank.

I am amazed anyone is shocked by this. "If a politicians lips are moving he/she is lying" is something you can take to the bank.

Yeah actual it's reality. A straight truth teller had no chance in DC.... Have we done this?

Jo

Forum List

Back