Kamala Harris Draws Blood At Senate Hearing

Sorry...... no.

So Watergate was just partisan theater?

What a stupid premise.

I was not alive then but it was done for political gain from everything I have read. You’re pretty stupid. Your posts give that away.
LOL...
Nixon directed a break in of the DNC headquarters, dope.

For political reasons you fat old loser.

No........For a crime, dope.
Nixon didn't resign and was later pardoned due to "political reasons".

I am Saying he committed the crime for political reasons.

Great.... but you said congress acted for political reasons in the earlier post.

We have no idea what Barr did or did not do. "
Uh, put down the crack pipe and pay attention:

HARRIS: In reaching your conclusion, did you personally review all of the underlying evidence?

BARR: No, we took ...

HARRIS: Did Mr. Rosenstein?

BARR: No. We accepted the statements in the report as factual record. We did not go underneath it to see if it was accurate, we accepted it as accurate.

HARRIS: So, you accepted the report as the evidence.

BARR: Yes.

HARRIS: You did not question or look at the underlying evidence that supports the conclusions in the report?

BARR: No.

It was a stupid question and a meaningless issue. So Mueller is now a liar?

The report conclusion free you Moron.
The report IS the underlying information.

Barr is there to talk about the report.
Mueller already did the investigation.

My God what a bunch of retards.

Jo

Mueller didn't conclude there was no obstruction committed by the president.

Barr did. He did so without reviewing a single piece of evidence. How did Barr then reach his decision?
Mueller's report contained no evidence that Trump obstructed justice. Barr simply added 2 + 2 and drew the correct conclusion.

Mueller's report contained no evidence that Trump obstructed justice. Barr simply added 2 + 2 and drew the correct conclusion

Not true in any way.

Read the report, dope.
Fantasies are not evidence. The author or the report, Weisenstein, doesn't know what obstruction of justice is. The President can fire anyone he wants to. That's his constitutional authority. He can't be guilty of obstruction by exercising his powers under the Constitution.

Fantasies are not evidence.
Sure.
Take your own advice then read the report, dope.
If there was something in the report that would support your claims, then you would have quoted it. The fact that you don't tells us all we need to know.
If there was something in the report that would support your claims, then you would have quoted it. The fact that you don't tells us all we need to know.

It does indeed.
It tells us you're an insufferable idiot.

Mueller didn't conclude there was no obstruction committed by the president.

Barr did. He did so without reviewing a single piece of evidence. How did Barr then reach his decision?
Mueller's report contained no evidence that Trump obstructed justice. Barr simply added 2 + 2 and drew the correct conclusion.

Mueller's report contained no evidence that Trump obstructed justice. Barr simply added 2 + 2 and drew the correct conclusion

Not true in any way.

Read the report, dope.
Fantasies are not evidence. The author or the report, Weisenstein, doesn't know what obstruction of justice is. The President can fire anyone he wants to. That's his constitutional authority. He can't be guilty of obstruction by exercising his powers under the Constitution.

Fantasies are not evidence.
Sure.
Take your own advice then read the report, dope.

The report had 400,000 pages of so called
Underlying evidence. The question is meaningless and stupid. Barr is not going to re-do the investigation. Mueller did it and offered no recommendation.

The Dems should simply proceed with impeachment.... Get it out of their system.
It will fail miserably... But at least they
Will have tried it!

Jo

I thought I remembered something about obstruction of justice needing to involve purposely obstructing an investigation. Which means the investigator would need to know the person's mind at the time. I thought the final determination was that they didn't know if Trump was doing this to obstruct justice or just running his mouth per usual.

Yes, and so Mueller went to great detail outlining a dozen cases of possibly obstructive behavior, including the three elements of the crime present (or not), which includes evidence of the crook's state of mind, including a terse explanation that a pattern of obstructive behavior in itself also adds to the overall evidence for corrupt intent. Did you miss these pages?
Possibly obstructive? It could possibly rain today. Does that mean it will?

I love our shark extraordinaire Kamala Harris, but I'm not sure the point she was making is actually an important one.
Barr read what Mueller said about the evidence, since that was Mueller's job. To look at the evidence and report on it. I did not need oxygen when Barr said he hadn't read the underlying evidence himself, because Mueller already did and he put it all in the report. Harris wanted to make it sound as if Barr had done some extraordinarily godawful thing, but I wonder if he actually did anything at all out of the ordinary. A thorough investigative report is supposed to provide what you need to know. Barr trusted Mueller to do that. Apparently, Kamala doesn't.
It is quite important. The AG is misrepresenting the reprts findings.
Barr said there was no crime of obstruction indicated in the report. That is simply not true. Mueller never made such a determination and explained why.
Like Comey before him, Barr decided that the evidence did not rise to the level of prosecutable obstruction. Didn't he?
Being the AG, isn't that his job?

No. Mueller did not say that at all.
Mueller never said Trump obstructed justice.

He did not say he didn't either. Barr did.
Get it?
Who gives a shit?

Are you people stupid or something?
So Barr, himself, was supposed to verify the entire investigation before issuing a summary??
Really??

He should at least have looked at the evidence before declaring there was no obstruction. No?

Mueller didn't say there was no obstruction.
I love our shark extraordinaire Kamala Harris, but I'm not sure the point she was making is actually an important one.
Barr read what Mueller said about the evidence, since that was Mueller's job. To look at the evidence and report on it. I did not need oxygen when Barr said he hadn't read the underlying evidence himself, because Mueller already did and he put it all in the report. Harris wanted to make it sound as if Barr had done some extraordinarily godawful thing, but I wonder if he actually did anything at all out of the ordinary. A thorough investigative report is supposed to provide what you need to know. Barr trusted Mueller to do that. Apparently, Kamala doesn't.
Well said.
And I for one appreciate your willingness to set aside opinion in favor of fact. Too rare indeed on both sides.
In my opinion she was grandstanding. It was a question for the spectators and not the witness.

As a retired legal professional, I strongly disagree with that assessment. Every single time I gave my report to my superior, he/she reviewed every single piece of evidence that underpinned it. Lawyers notoriously NEVER take anyone’s word for anything because it’s THEIR reputation and THEIR license to practice that’s on the line if I’ve missed something or worse, if I’ve cut any corners in my due diligence.

Lawyers are the worst people in the world to work for because they don’t trust anyone, even the worst hacks among them.

Barr didn’t bother to read the evidence because he had every intention of clearing Trump if obstruction. Barr doesn’t believe ANY President can be guilty of obstruction, and further, he wrongly fully believes that if there is no underlying crime, the can’t possibly be obstruction.

If Paul Manafort wasn’t counting on that promised pardon, would he have cooperated more fully? Would Jerome Corsi?
Dragon Lady, Trump was not able to obstruct justice. We have the report from Mueller to prove it. He never did anything but grumble and flap his gums about it. Firing Comey was mostly due to bad juju since Comey wouldn't kiss his ass, I think. He may have presented it as solving a big problem when he talked to the RUSSIANS (duh) but all Trump said in that interview on tv was that firing Comey wasn't going to affect anything since the Russia investigation was all garbage, anyway. I don't see why everyone immediately jumped to the conclusion that Trump was saying he fired Comey to end the investigation--that isn't what he said.

Pelosi isn't calling for impeachment based on the report, is she? Then we need to let it go. Every single American who realizes what an unethical scumbucket Trump is already knows it and every single American who loves him is going to continue to ignore his behavior. Our legislature needs to get back to work and our Democrats need to focus on a strong campaign to replace him.

See.....This is why I called you a dope. You argue over what Mueller said when you obviously haven't read the report.
You make the claim that Mueller recommended prosecution for obstruction. I asked you to show me. You have the burden. Show it or shut the fuck up.

Mueller explained that per OLC policy Trump could not be indicted and therefore could not be accused of a crime either. He also explained that he would have exonerated him if he could have. He could not.
Isn't that exactly what Barr said?

So.....The only conclusion to be drawn is that Mueller felt he did in fact commit crimes and that it was up to congress to do with that information as they will since the DOJ cannot.
So, Barr cannot do anything with the information, right?

Barr said there was no evidence of obstruction. That was not Mueller's finding.
When? I didn't see or hear that. Not saying you're wrong, but I don't recall Barr making that statement.

He didn't charge Trump because a sitting President cannot be indicted under DOJ policy, dope.
So, impeach or STFU.

Why is everybody bitching about it?

Democrats are just gutless little butt hurt shits. They know impeachment is political suicide, but at this point, they have nothing to lose.

Impeach, bitches.

It is quite important. The AG is misrepresenting the reprts findings.
Barr said there was no crime of obstruction indicated in the report. That is simply not true. Mueller never made such a determination and explained why.
Like Comey before him, Barr decided that the evidence did not rise to the level of prosecutable obstruction. Didn't he?
Being the AG, isn't that his job?

No. Mueller did not say that at all.
Mueller never said Trump obstructed justice.

He did not say he didn't either. Barr did.
Get it?
Who gives a shit?

Apparently not you, dope.

He didn't charge Trump because a sitting President cannot be indicted under DOJ policy, dope.
So, impeach or STFU.

Democrats are just gutless little butt hurt shits. They know impeachment is political suicide, but at this point, they have nothing to lose.

Impeach, bitches.

LOL...
Untwist your panties, shirley
In due time.
After Americans have heard the truth.

So, impeach or STFU.

Impeach, bitches.

LOL...
Untwist your panties, shirley
In due time.
After Americans have heard the truth.
Yeah, ok.

I was not alive then but it was done for political gain from everything I have read. You’re pretty stupid. Your posts give that away.
LOL...
Nixon directed a break in of the DNC headquarters, dope.

For political reasons you fat old loser.

No........For a crime, dope.
Nixon didn't resign and was later pardoned due to "political reasons".

I am Saying he committed the crime for political reasons.

Great.... but you said congress acted for political reasons in the earlier post.

They did in the case of Trump and Barr. Few questions mostly statements.

You look scared.
Why do you think I "look" scared?

Nothing will happen to me.

I am a bit troubled that a hard Jesus Nazi Theocrat like Mike Pence would be president if democrats ever grow some balls. Other than that, it looks like dems are scared to make a move. They just want to bitch and cry because they pinned their hopes on a fucking fantasy and can't come to grips with the FACT that Hillary was a shitty candidate that nobody trusts.

Forum List

Back