Kamala Harris Eat Your Heart Out!! 😏

Hey, where is that $50.00 you promised me for attending your fucked up rally?

1722718653839.jpeg

You know why she has mostly white supporters? It's because the black voters that you've been trying to pander to along with your administration are at the Trump rally. 😁

You obviously don't pay attention do you? There are a sea of black voters that support her now too.
Keep it up. This seems to be a winning strategy for your side. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

A disgruntled Biden---oops Harris supporter ^^. One of the 68 that she pandered to instead of greeting visiting Israeli head of state, Benjamin Netanyahu.
She met with Netanyahu. And that 310 million dollars is a crowd Trump has not drawn.

Last edited:
You obviously don't pay attention do you? There are a sea of black voters that support her now too.
Keep it up. This seems to be a winning strategy for your side. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
They keep trying to make claims about blacks supporting Trump in lare numbers. It's never been true, but...

Maybe kamelhead is focused on white voters bc she knows how she messed up with blacks when she was DA in San Fran

Did you know that she also got parents (both black and white?)convicted of a crime when their children whom they dropped off at school then left the school, played hookey. Somehow that is the parents' fault! I'd say it is the teachers' faults for not keeping track of them.

I am pretty sure I read that she incarcerated some of those parents!

And she went after Black males over marijuana possession.. probably most of them were also incarcerated.

she's a typical liberal: the STATE rules and by God, the State can do whatever it wants.. Constitutional or not.

Last edited:
You know why she has mostly white supporters? It's because the black voters that you've been trying to pander to along with your administration are at the Trump rally. 😁

What does clan mom have to say that's gonna affect anything important?

Nothing, that's what. She's a complete nonentity at this point. No importance to anyone or anything at all.

Forum List

Back