Kamala Harris isn't eligible...

Aw+Jeez,+not+this+shit+again!.jpg

What should disqualify that whore is her own record and criminal actions as a corrupt DA.

Careful with the "whore" term. Do you realize you are describing the current first lady???

What should disqualify that whore is her own record and criminal actions as a corrupt DA.

I'm thinking this thread will be in "Conspiracy Theories" any moment now.
Why does it scare you kiddy

You taking your tinfoil hat and moving over to "Conspiracy Theories"? It doesn't.
Once upon a time I shoved my tinfoil hat up the FBI's ass.

Great moment.

Great news you are voting for a senile old coot in diapers and a pothead.

Don't forget to kill your kids before birth as we do not need any more like you

CIAO

Once upon a time, you started an absolutely ridiculous and ignorant thread, and then ASSumed that anyone who recognized that you were ridiculous and ignorant MUST be a Biden supporter, because your ignorant, wild-eyed conspiracy theories are THE official, cutting-edge stance of conservative Republicanism.

And then everyone continued to laugh at you, mock you, and be extremely annoyed that your stupid ass keeps giving the Democrats ammunition, instead of getting medicated and locked up as you should.

The end.

I'm not a Biden supporter, Tinfoil, but every time you open your stupid mouth, YOU are supporting him, whether you mean to or not. If you really want Trump to win, the best thing you can do is shut the fuck up and stop your pitiful attempts to be clever.
Actually I just love triggered liberals

Actually, you're just a three-toothed retard who couldn't recognize an actual liberal if one crawled up your pants leg, so you just assume anyone who isn't waiting for the comet like you are must be one.

You are not conservatism. You are not Republicans. You're the lunatic cousin, Jethro, that the conservative movement has to keep hidden in the attic because it's inhumane to drown you.
Ya know, that is exactly what your scumbag friends at the FBI said..............................

And they were pretty embarrassed to be schooled by Jethro

CIAO kiddy

You taking your tinfoil hat and moving over to "Conspiracy Theories"? It doesn't.

Great moment.

CIAO

Once upon a time, you started an absolutely ridiculous and ignorant thread, and then ASSumed that anyone who recognized that you were ridiculous and ignorant MUST be a Biden supporter, because your ignorant, wild-eyed conspiracy theories are THE official, cutting-edge stance of conservative Republicanism.

And then everyone continued to laugh at you, mock you, and be extremely annoyed that your stupid ass keeps giving the Democrats ammunition, instead of getting medicated and locked up as you should.

The end.

I'm not a Biden supporter, Tinfoil, but every time you open your stupid mouth, YOU are supporting him, whether you mean to or not. If you really want Trump to win, the best thing you can do is shut the fuck up and stop your pitiful attempts to be clever.

Actually, you're just a three-toothed retard who couldn't recognize an actual liberal if one crawled up your pants leg, so you just assume anyone who isn't waiting for the comet like you are must be one.

You are not conservatism. You are not Republicans. You're the lunatic cousin, Jethro, that the conservative movement has to keep hidden in the attic because it's inhumane to drown you.
Ya know, that is exactly what your scumbag friends at the FBI said..............................

CIAO kiddy

Y'know, no one is interested in the fantasies you make up to tell your mouthbreathing friends while you're shitfaced on moonshine around the campfire.

Ciao, coward.

Great moment.

CIAO

The end.

CIAO kiddy

Y'know, no one is interested in the fantasies you make up to tell your mouthbreathing friends while you're shitfaced on moonshine around the campfire.

Ciao, coward.
Tell us again that Hillary won...............................

Then tell us that Apple is not splitting, again

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Great moment.

CIAO

The end.

CIAO kiddy

Ciao, coward.
Tell us again that Hillary won...............................

Then tell us that Apple is not splitting, again

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is it the syphilitic insanity that makes you make that noise, or the industrial-strength psych meds?

i don't know if this thread is good enough for the politics section, but the argument they used for obama was based on his mother's citizenship. they had endless citations and precedent.

his "father" was a British subject. Clarence thomas said they have avoided the subject, to define natural born.

the political plan for their politics was to have harris step aside and michelle will save the day. the problem is all the obama clinton biden corruption.

here's a political link to this important political issue during the election of more politicians.

Search Results
Web results
Fact check: Harris eligible for VP, president under Constitution
www.detroitnews.com › story › news › politics › 2020/08/16 › harris-...

4 days ago - As a person born in the U.S., at least 35 and a resident for at least 14 years, Kamala Harris is eligiblefor the nation's highest office.
Missing: isn't ‎| Must include: isn't
Is Kamala Harris Eligible to Be Vice President? Yes, Yes, and ...
www.bloomberg.com › opinion › articles › is-kamala-harris-eligible-t...

5 days ago - It starts with the constitutional provision of Article II that says, “No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time ...
Yes, Kamala Harris Is Eligible To Be Vice President
www.buzzfeednews.com › article › janelytvynenko › yes-kamala-harr...

there are so many new experts... watch how they are getting ahead of the story.
AND.. they are quick to say Trump has signed off on it, which was brilliant on Trump's part.

But it's not up to Trump... and i don't think they can get away again without changing the constitution to, anyone can be President.

All intelligent Americans know all it takes for a person to be a natural born citizen is to be born in the United States of America.
Kamala was born in Oakland California.

Stop the birthed lies.

You are only showing all of cyberspace how down right stupid you are.
Don't you find it passingly curious that Democrats argue that if you have one American citizen parent then YOU are an American citizen at birth--presumably because your American parent confers his/her American citizenship on you, regardless of where in the world you are born while at the same time saying that illegals' children born on U.S. soil are AMERICAN citizens, regardless of their illegal parents' citizenship?

I understand you russian trolls aren't properly educated about the laws and constitution in the United States. I also understand you aren't given accurate information about us either.

So I will help educate you.

As far as Harris is concerned it doesn't matter where her parents were born.

Any person born in the United States is a natural born citizen. Period. End of story.

Kamala was born in Oakland California. That automatically makes her a natural born citizen.

Stop with the birther lies.

It's so old and tired.

Forum List

Back