Kamala Harris isn't eligible...

Aw+Jeez,+not+this+shit+again!.jpg

What should disqualify that whore is her own record and criminal actions as a corrupt DA.

I'm thinking this thread will be in "Conspiracy Theories" any moment now.
Why does it scare you kiddy

You taking your tinfoil hat and moving over to "Conspiracy Theories"? It doesn't.
Once upon a time I shoved my tinfoil hat up the FBI's ass.

Great moment.

Great news you are voting for a senile old coot in diapers and a pothead.

Don't forget to kill your kids before birth as we do not need any more like you

CIAO

Once upon a time, you started an absolutely ridiculous and ignorant thread, and then ASSumed that anyone who recognized that you were ridiculous and ignorant MUST be a Biden supporter, because your ignorant, wild-eyed conspiracy theories are THE official, cutting-edge stance of conservative Republicanism.

And then everyone continued to laugh at you, mock you, and be extremely annoyed that your stupid ass keeps giving the Democrats ammunition, instead of getting medicated and locked up as you should.

The end.

I'm not a Biden supporter, Tinfoil, but every time you open your stupid mouth, YOU are supporting him, whether you mean to or not. If you really want Trump to win, the best thing you can do is shut the fuck up and stop your pitiful attempts to be clever.

i don't know if this thread is good enough for the politics section, but the argument they used for obama was based on his mother's citizenship. they had endless citations and precedent.

his "father" was a British subject. Clarence thomas said they have avoided the subject, to define natural born.

the political plan for their politics was to have harris step aside and michelle will save the day. the problem is all the obama clinton biden corruption.

here's a political link to this important political issue during the election of more politicians.

Search Results
Web results
Fact check: Harris eligible for VP, president under Constitution
www.detroitnews.com › story › news › politics › 2020/08/16 › harris-...

4 days ago - As a person born in the U.S., at least 35 and a resident for at least 14 years, Kamala Harris is eligiblefor the nation's highest office.
Missing: isn't ‎| Must include: isn't
Is Kamala Harris Eligible to Be Vice President? Yes, Yes, and ...
www.bloomberg.com › opinion › articles › is-kamala-harris-eligible-t...

5 days ago - It starts with the constitutional provision of Article II that says, “No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time ...
Yes, Kamala Harris Is Eligible To Be Vice President
www.buzzfeednews.com › article › janelytvynenko › yes-kamala-harr...

there are so many new experts... watch how they are getting ahead of the story.
AND.. they are quick to say Trump has signed off on it, which was brilliant on Trump's part.

But it's not up to Trump... and i don't think they can get away again without changing the constitution to, anyone can be President.

Obama was born in the United States. The Constitution does not require that the parents be citizens, but his mother was an American from Kansas.

He was born in Kenya. If his mother being American qualifies him to be President, why can't people admit, he was not born here? If it changes nothing, just admit, his birthplace is Kenya.

i'll try to
Or for fucks sake.
Don't start this shit again. You are literally doing the work of the Democratic Party to post this up.
keep it a secret, no one will see this except for you guys. i didn't right article two, or article one as Biden calls it. it's technical. there will be lawsuits.

i don't know if this thread is good enough for the politics section, but the argument they used for obama was based on his mother's citizenship. they had endless citations and precedent.

his "father" was a British subject. Clarence thomas said they have avoided the subject, to define natural born.

the political plan for their politics was to have harris step aside and michelle will save the day. the problem is all the obama clinton biden corruption.

here's a political link to this important political issue during the election of more politicians.

Search Results
Web results

4 days ago - As a person born in the U.S., at least 35 and a resident for at least 14 years, Kamala Harris is eligiblefor the nation's highest office.

5 days ago - It starts with the constitutional provision of Article II that says, “No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time ...

AND.. they are quick to say Trump has signed off on it, which was brilliant on Trump's part.

But it's not up to Trump... and i don't think they can get away again without changing the constitution to, anyone can be President.
She was born in Oakland, California.

Only the race baiting right wing has these types of problems and then wonder why some people are rioting.

You were an anchor baby, weren't you?

Search Results
Web results

Only the race baiting right wing has these types of problems and then wonder why some people are rioting.

People are rioting, because they think they're entitled to free stuff and, if it isn't given to them, they're going to take it.

It has nothing to do with racial equality......nothing.
You are on the right wing, aren't you? I am third generation.

Search Results
Web results

You were an anchor baby, weren't you?

Search Results
Web results

People are rioting, because they think they're entitled to free stuff and, if it isn't given to them, they're going to take it.

It has nothing to do with racial equality......nothing.
You are on the right wing, aren't you? I am third generation.

Third generation illegals?

Search Results
Web results

Do you get out of bed thinking "oh today I will prove I'm a mind numbingly batshit racist?"

Search Results
Web results

I always wonder why idiot libbers riot but then lawbreaking just comes naturally to you

is AOC eligible, okay if she runs

Search Results
Web results

Your ignorance and gullibility boggles the mind...

let me ask you this, would you be ok with AOC running for president or Vice...

i posted the pro arguments.

Search Results
Web results

You are incredibly wrong.

Amendment XIV.

Section 1.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within They Reside."

Senator Harris was born in Oakland California. She under the 14th. Amendment of The Constitution of The United States of America, a Citizen.

Citizenship of the parents of a U.S. Citizen at the time of birth or at the time of naturalization is not mentioned, discussed or subjected to question.

She is a U.S. Citizen and eligible for office to which she will be elected.
i posted the pro arguments. why the grandfather clause ?

the constitution statted as a pointless thread

Search Results
Web results

So, creating pointless threads is the new Cult45 move now? Awesome. Well done. :04:
that constitution started out as a pointless thread. ... i'm not you do.

i
Aw+Jeez,+not+this+shit+again!.jpg

What should disqualify that whore is her own record and criminal actions as a corrupt DA.

I'm thinking this thread will be in "Conspiracy Theories" any moment now.
Why does it scare you kiddy

You taking your tinfoil hat and moving over to "Conspiracy Theories"? It doesn't.
i don't move the threads. i'd like to hear what miss jillian has to say, she is the resident expert.

Search Results
Web results

So, creating pointless threads is the new Cult45 move now? Awesome. Well done. :04:
dunno. is Slade3200 part of that cult? he starts up emo posts all the time about how trump just isn't that good of a guy.

it proba

Search Results
Web results

She was born in the United States. End of argument.
it probably won't even come up...

Search Results
Web results

dunno. is Slade3200 part of that cult? he starts up emo posts all the time about how trump just isn't that good of a guy.

Well, he's not wrong. :dunno:

it proba

Search Results
Web results

it proba

Search Results
Web results

i posted the pro arguments...

Oh Trump surrogates will bang the drum loudly.

And the irony is that the gop has succeeded with every nationality of immigrants who willingly came to this country. Trump is pulling probably over 30% of latino/Hispanics. Vietnamese Americans tend gop, and even then only about 50% of asian americans overall identify as dems, but overall 50% have college educations, which would have ther trending about even with all people combined.

But everday, the racists have to do stupid over again.

Can we not? For real?

Can we NOT start this birther shit again?

Seriously. Like there aren't a million really excellent and much more important points on which to argue against Kamala Harris being anywhere near the levers of power. Maybe it's just that these birther idiots aren't smart enough to make - or understand - those arguments.

Forum List

Back