Kamala Harris official statement on the assassination attempts of Donald Trump.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
" I fully understand where the desire to murder Donald Trump comes from. I really do. I grew up in a small town with nice lawns where there were no assassinations. But then we didn't have Donald Trump living in the neighborhood. That being said, I fully condemn these attempts to kill my opponent since there is a chance it will result in sympathy votes for the Dictator Trump. I do applaud the choice of assault weapons since we can use it for our stronger gun laws narrative. But make no mistake, this activity must stop! Thank you America. We will now resume our regularly scheduled demonization of Donald Trump on TikTok, YouTube, InstaGram, TV and Radio. I'm Kamala Harris and I approved this message."

" I fully understand where the desire to murder Donald Trump comes from. I really do. I grew up in a small town with nice lawns where there were no assassinations. But then we didn't have Donald Trump living in the neighborhood. That being said, I fully condemn these attempts to kill my opponent since there is a chance it will result in sympathy votes for the Dictator Trump. I do applaud the choice of assault weapons since we can use it for our stronger gun laws narrative. But make no mistake, this activity must stop! Thank you America. We will now resume our regularly scheduled demonization of Donald Trump on TikTok, YouTube, InstaGram, TV and Radio. I'm Kamala Harris and I approved this message."

Forum List

Back