Kamala Harris says she supports illegal immigrants getting free healthcare.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is just an insane policy, which is also completely unaffordable.

Of course the left supports such insanity, many support non-citizens voting as well. And anyone who supports this is loony.

In reality, actual QUALITY care would be driven downwards, big time. So yeah, you would all have "free" [crappy] healthcare.

Of course the left supports such insanity, many support non-citizens voting as well. And anyone who supports this is loony.

In reality, actual QUALITY care would be driven downwards, big time. So yeah, you would all have "free" [crappy] healthcare.

There is no FREE. The taxpayers pay for it. When she says she wants to give it to illegal immigrants--she is stealing it from you, the taxpayer. Joe Biden did the same when he forgave student loans. You, the taxpayer, paid those loans off. Democrats are THIEVES and PARASITES on the American taxpayer.

Kamala has been a victim of the left wing propagandists that support the one world without borders religion. Humanity has had @ least eight/8 MAJOR attempts @ the one world without borders agenda since the Akkadian empire. Our America in my opinion is the eighth empire victim to fall for this OWWB religion. Unfortunately for humanity we as a species exhibit a repetitious reasoning mentality that borderlines on if not outright collides right into the propensity of probability theory. With the odds heavily stacked against humanity to be capable enough to learn from their past history, it's small wonder WHY humanity is constantly engaged in deadly wars & the nations keep collapsing.

Insanity = "I know & understand well that U R correct, but being I did not come up with your answer first I deem your answer as incorrect".

Forum List

Back