Kamala Harris says she’s going to lower prices.

Ok....
Since we ONLY HAVE PAST ACTIONS AND CURRENT CLAIMS to base this claim upon....

Let's look at the taxing of gratuities.

She proudly and triumphantly cast the tie breaking vote in the Senate to pass a more intrusive look at waitstaff to tax any tips they possibly make....to ensure the government gets every half penny owed to them.

Now she wants to repeal this tax on waitstaff.

Well which does she believe in? Tax on tips or no tax on tips? The flip flopping is going to cause all sorts of confusion and problems for tax experts much less an average individual.

She is the reason for government mistrust at the moment.

Old enough to remember.............
AND we STILL have that policy today.

Price Gouging

View attachment 996111
My Florida Legal
https://www.myfloridalegal.com › consumer-protection
Violators of the price gouging statute are subject to civil penalties of $1,000 per violation and up to a total of $25,000 for multiple violations committed in ...

Attorney General Bonta Warns Against Illegal Price Gouging ...

View attachment 996112
State of California - Department of Justice (.gov)
https://oag.ca.gov › news › press-releases › attorney-ge...
Sep 9, 2022 — Violators of the price gouging statute are subject to criminal prosecution that can result in a one-year imprisonment in county jail and/or ...

Governor Abbott Warns Against Price-Gouging In The ...

View attachment 996114
Office of the Texas Governor (.gov)
https://gov.texas.gov › news › post › governor-greg-abb...
Sep 1, 2017 — Governor Greg Abbott today issued a proclamation reaffirming Texas' firm stance against price-gouging across the entire state in the wake of ...
we aren't talking about price gouging during natural disasters, which are already illegal.

She is talking about price controls on food, like Hugo Chavez brought to his lovely nation of Venezulua

/—-/ And what if the cost of growing, harvesting, packaging, and shipping food items exceeds the cap?
WTF?
Those have NEVER been included when charging corporations, with the statute.
UNLESS, they inflated those figures too.
Aren’t democRATs famous for exceeding the government budget caps?
That was your dear leader.

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years​

1723735180938.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › ballot-box › presidential-races › 27...

Apr 2, 2016 — Donald Trump insists he would be able to wipe out the United States's debt in eight years. {mosads}The Republican presidential front-runner ...

Ok....
Since we ONLY HAVE PAST ACTIONS AND CURRENT CLAIMS to base this claim upon....

Let's look at the taxing of gratuities.

She proudly and triumphantly cast the tie breaking vote in the Senate to pass a more intrusive look at waitstaff to tax any tips they possibly make....to ensure the government gets every half penny owed to them.

Now she wants to repeal this tax on waitstaff.

Well which does she believe in? Tax on tips or no tax on tips? The flip flopping is going to cause all sorts of confusion and problems for tax experts much less an average individual.

She is the reason for government mistrust at the moment.

Yes, all of this. There's a second source on the story, another WH reporter for NBC

we aren't talking about price gouging during natural disasters, which are already illegal.

She is talking about price controls on food, like Hugo Chavez brought to his lovely nation of Venezulua
Harris wants the power of a totalitarian.

Ayatollah Harris will fix inflation.

If they can't charge what they need

They won't make what WE need

Every time, every where, throughout history
So the bread lines will be for the corporate food shills that will all quit because they can't go from charging triple what they need to charging quadruple? Those poor people.

And every Conservative APPROVED (by remaining quiet, using Facebook, not voting etc)

You're right, I used to be silent, I'm not anymore. If these morons can spout their idiocy, I can counter it with facts. More people need to do this, I think it's probably already too late though. The 'media' propaganda machine is too powerful to combat at this point.

WTF?
Those have NEVER been included when charging corporations, with the statute.
UNLESS, they inflated those figures too.

That was your dear leader.

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

View attachment 996116
The Hill
https://thehill.com › ballot-box › presidential-races › 27...
Apr 2, 2016 — Donald Trump insists he would be able to wipe out the United States's debt in eight years. {mosads}The Republican presidential front-runner ...
what a weird post.....Harris isn't talking about an exist law

Not sure what the problem is.
Probably because you're stupid. :dunno:

Apparently she can be unburdened by what has been, and what has been is price controls were a disaster
when it was tried. It was tried on gas and we ran out of gas.
If it's tried on food, we'll run out of food. See the logic there? Hmm?

Forum List

Back