Kamala Harris Suffers Polling Blow Among Black Women

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
The same number of Biden loyalist has not changed with black women since Harris received Biden's endorsement.

Kamala Harris Suffers Polling Blow Among Black Women​

Jul 18, 2024 at 5:07 PM EDT

Kamala Harris has the same approval rating among Black women as President Biden, according to a new poll, which must come as a blow to the Vice President as Biden's electoral fortunes falter. And it comes as a surprise, as Black women have been pivotal for securing Harris her spot on the ticket.

Kamala is only half black and is married to a white man.
right , she went from sexing a married black mayor to help jump start her career... to now sexing a white man. She even looks white, but...

Democracy in action:

1721913899347.png

Harris will get votes if she makes it to the actual election instead of being replaced. Make no mistake about that. She will get the votes of the always vote democrat, the ones that would vote for a bowling ball if it was listed as democrat. Then she will get the vote of those that I call the free hopefuls, those that hope they will get a windfall of something for nothing. Like student debt forgiveness or Pablo that is running from the Guatemalan police will be given sanctuary.
So do not think she does not have a chance. I wish we had better choices but we only have Harris or Trump. So unless you want Harris as president get out and vote. Do not assume that she will not get the vote

The same number of Biden loyalist has not changed with black women since Harris received Biden's endorsement.

Kamala Harris Suffers Polling Blow Among Black Women​

Jul 18, 2024 at 5:07 PM EDT

Kamala Harris has the same approval rating among Black women as President Biden, according to a new poll, which must come as a blow to the Vice President as Biden's electoral fortunes falter. And it comes as a surprise, as Black women have been pivotal for securing Harris her spot on the ticket.

With Harris supporting abortion up to and after birth it shouldn't be a surprise that not all black women are gonna support democrats genocide on black babies.

Really? Which part of those remarks weren't true? Just because his cult doesn't care if he is a convicted felon doesn't mean non-cult members don't care.

Well for one democrats have been running for years on the need to change the justice system because it's locking up too many black men. Those black men have, mother, wives, sisters and daughters. So Harris attacking TRUMP as a "convicted felon" is backfiring.

Well for one democrats have been running for years on the need to change the justice system because it's locking up too many black men. Those black men have, mother, wives, sisters and daughters. So Harris attacking TRUMP as a "convicted felon" is backfiring.
Trump has made it clear he hopes that is the case. He also hopes people will ignore the fact that he is the oldest presidential nominee in history too.

LOL, you have no problem with Biden appointed Border Czar Harris lying about TRUMP's stance on abortion.
I'll happily discuss Harris' remarks about trump's stance on abortion as soon as you admit your lie about Harris advocating abortion after birth. I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean. Are you accusing her of murder?

I'll happily discuss Harris' remarks about trump's stance on abortion as soon as you admit your lie about Harris advocating abortion after birth. I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean. Are you accusing her of murder?

LOL, so you're all good with abortion up to the point of birth...just like Border Czar Harris.

Forum List

Back