Kamala Harris to skip Netanyahu's address to Congress, while top Dem senator boycotts altogether

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I suppose this is a projection of how the Dem Party will proceed if they beat Trump?

Here is how you know it is about their voting base, many antisemites obviously. They said she had a schedule conflict. When asked if she would have attended if she didnt have a conflict, they said "they wouldn't answer a hypothetical".

Not a good look when Israel is Americas closest ally in the region. The M.E doesn't have the important that East Asia has now, but a part of this axis of evil is Iran and they are funding alot of terror.

Vice President Kamala Harris declined to preside over a Wednesday joint address to Congress by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu because she will be in Indiana for an event that was previously scheduled, per an aide.

Harris, who on Monday became the presumptive Democratic nominee for president following President Biden's campaign suspension, will not be in attendance at the address and will not preside.

With Harris's absence, the task ordinarily would fall to Senate President pro tempore Patty Murray, D-Wash., but Murray reportedly refused to do so – and will instead be boycotting the address.

I suppose this is a projection of how the Dem Party will proceed if they beat Trump?

Here is how you know it is about their voting base, many antisemites obviously. They said she had a schedule conflict. When asked if she would have attended if she didnt have a conflict, they said "they wouldn't answer a hypothetical".

Not a good look when Israel is Americas closest ally in the region. The M.E doesn't have the important that East Asia has now, but a part of this axis of evil is Iran and they are funding alot of terror.

Vice President Kamala Harris declined to preside over a Wednesday joint address to Congress by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu because she will be in Indiana for an event that was previously scheduled, per an aide.

Harris, who on Monday became the presumptive Democratic nominee for president following President Biden's campaign suspension, will not be in attendance at the address and will not preside.

With Harris's absence, the task ordinarily would fall to Senate President pro tempore Patty Murray, D-Wash., but Murray reportedly refused to do so – and will instead be boycotting the address.
This is showing disrespect to a major ally. Shameful.

Vice President Kamala Harris declined to preside over a Wednesday joint address to Congress by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu because she will be in Indiana for an event that was previously scDoheduled, per an aide.

Do you understand Biden was going to lose Michigan because of the JEWS? Fuck Israel and corrupt Bibi Netenyahoo. He's as corrupt as Trump.

Good. That terrorist piece of shit is a living insult to decency and humanity.

Being in these positions of power means more than just silly petulance. Nethanyahu has much to account for but it is important to hear what he has to say in an official capacity. They are not on a college campus somewhere.

It is politically correct to love Muslim radical extremists and hate Jews at this time and, if you are going to court the left you have to do that. It is wrong. It is against everything America should stand for. It is unreasonable re everything that is good for America. But that is where we are at this time.

If Kamala somehow finds a way to win the 2024 election, assuming they don't throw her under the bus too if her polling is abysmal leading up to the Convention, and the Dems have control of the House and/or Senate, I look for the U.S. to completely pull all support for Israel. Can it then survive? I don't know. But I have a healthy fear of what God might think about that.

It is politically correct to love Muslim radical extremists and hate Jews at this time and, if you are going to court the left you have to do that. It is wrong. It is against everything America should stand for. It is unreasonable re everything that is good for America. But that is where we are at this time.

If Kamala somehow finds a way to win the 2024 election, assuming they don't throw her under the bus too if her polling is abysmal leading up to the Convention, and the Dems have control of the House and/or Senate, I look for the U.S. to completely pull all support for Israel. Can it then survive? I don't know. But I have a healthy fear of what God might think about that.

We don't love Hamas. In fact, I agree with Bill Maher. Those gays for Hamas protesters don't realize Hamas would have their heads on a pole. While Republicans would just take their equal rights away. I find it interesting Kaitlyn Jenner supports Trump. I guess being rich outweighs his desire to be treated equal. He knows the GOP is the best party for rich dudes gay or not. Look at Kanye. He's so rich he loves Hitler now.

You moron. Why would she go to congress to hear him speak when she will meet personally with him?

US VP Harris to meet Netanyahu this week at White House - https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-vp-harris-meet-netanyahu-this-week-white-house-2024-07-22/

Pissed about what? Harris is just as weak as Biden. Maybe weaker

Is that how you feel?

Kamala Harris' Presidential Campaign Earns Record Amount In 24 Hours​

The historic fundraising haul "represents exactly the kind of grassroots energy and enthusiasm that wins elections," Harris' campaign said.

Since Vice President Kamala Harris began her 2024 presidential campaign on Sunday, she has garnered a record-breaking $81 million in donations.
It’s the highest amount raised by one candidate within 24 hours

I feel like our party is energized. Stole your thunder from Trump getting shot by a RINO.

Forum List

Back