Kamala Harris: Very low dollar amounts given to charity

1.4% of income is pretty typical for charitable giving.
Not really. She gave less than any other group.

1725935829693.png

And no, leftists -- it's not "fake news" --- these came right from her tax returns.

Kamala gave ZERO money to charity in her first three years as California's attorney general. Let me repeat that. ZERO.
Once she married she and her husband upped the giving amounts before scaling back on them in past few years.

Last year they gave $27,000 on salary of 1.9 million dollars to charity. That's 1.4%. WEAK.

So...

Better then stealing from your own foundation and it getting shut down...so there is that.
But you are ok with liberal democrats wagging their finger at US taxpayers to give more to the State to help the poor while these same liberal democrats use public office to make millions?

But you are ok with liberal democrats wagging their finger at US taxpayers to give more to the State to help the poor while these same liberal democrats use public office to make millions?
What does this have to do with charities?

You should make a thread about this.

Good luck.

What does this have to do with charities?

You should make a thread about this.

Good luck.
Democrat Politicos need learn to be more generous with their wealth. Clinton, Kerry, Biden and now Harris have demonstrated stinginess when it comes to charitable donations as revealed on their tax returns. Obama gave more than them to charity but his charities were to Climate change charities.

Democrat Politicos need learn to be more generous with their wealth. Clinton, Kerry, Biden and now Harris have demonstrated stinginess when it comes to charitable donations as revealed on their tax returns. Obama gave more than them to charity but his charities were to Climate change charities.
How much did Clinton, Kerry, and Biden donate to charities?

Were they ever caught stealing from a charity?

How much did Clinton, Kerry, and Biden donate to charities?

Were they ever caught stealing from a charity?
* Clinton took a tax deduction on his used boxers

* Kerry was a US Senator who chose to donate $0 to the Massachusetts commonwealth fund option on his tax return and he floated his $1M yacht into Rhode Island to AVOID taxes.

* Biden donated $350 in total in 2008. I donated more that year.

Who stole money from a charity?

* Clinton took a tax deduction on his used boxers

* Kerry was a US Senator who chose to donate $0 to the Massachusetts commonwealth fund option on his tax return and he floated his $1M yacht into Rhode Island to AVOID taxes.

* Biden donated $350 in total in 2008. I donated more that year.

Who stole money from a charity?
I'm not sure your cherry picked examples reflect total donations of these people.

For example, do you think Clinton taking a tax deduction on used boxers means he didn't donate to charities? Please help me with that.

Not really. She gave less than any other group.

View attachment 1009026

No no no, you're stuck in the past. The republican way now is to start a fake charity, then steal from it.

No no no, you're stuck in the past. The republican way now is to start a fake charity, then steal from it.
It's like Trump supporters live in a vacuum when they make these accusations.

Sadly, it's hard for them to attack Democrats for anything legitimate because Trump probably already did it worse.

I'm not sure your cherry picked examples reflect total donations of these people.

For example, do you think Clinton taking a tax deduction on used boxers means he didn't donate to charities? Please help me with that.

So, Presidents should be able to donate to their own charities and misuse like Clinton did? If you say so.

So, Presidents should be able to donate to their own charities and misuse like Clinton did? If you say so.
Hillary did not get her charity shutdown for stealing.

Trump did.

Your thots and feels vs Trump's reality is not a legitimate equivalence.

Hillary did not get her charity shutdown for stealing.

Trump did.

Your thots and feels vs Trump's reality is not a legitimate equivalence.
You are drilling this down to Trump while Clinton, Kerry, Biden, and Biden didn’t donate to the poor. That’s the debate. Start your own about charity foundations..

And no, leftists -- it's not "fake news" --- these came right from her tax returns.

Kamala gave ZERO money to charity in her first three years as California's attorney general. Let me repeat that. ZERO.
Once she married she and her husband upped the giving amounts before scaling back on them in past few years.

Last year they gave $27,000 on salary of 1.9 million dollars to charity. That's 1.4%. WEAK.

Wake me when she is cited for running a fake charity like your blob was.

You guys....hilarious.

Forum List

Back