Kamala Hee haw Harris got the worst news she has to fear. See her fear come alive.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Yes, Trump hired her worst enemy to help him defeat her.

She memorably took down Kamala Harris in a viral debate exchange in 2019 and now former Hawaii congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard has been enlisted by former president Trump to give him some valuable insights ahead of his upcoming debates against the 2024 Democratic nominee.

Gabbard, who ran for president in the 2020 Democratic primary, has been recruited by Trump to help him sharpen his preparation ahead of the debates, Fox News Digital has learned.

The former congresswoman memorably scorched Harris in a 2019 primary debate where she hammered Harris for jailing hundreds of Californians for marijuana violations while she was attorney general, yet bragged about her own use of the drug.

kamala-harris-laughing.gif

Yes, Trump hired her worst enemy to help him defeat her. She memorably took down Kamala Harris in a viral debate exchange in 2019 and now former Hawaii congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard has been enlisted by former president Trump to give him some valuable insights ahead of his upcoming debates against the 2024 Democratic nominee.

Isn't it hilarious?! Hell hath no fury like a formerly scorned democrat!

I can't wait to see Trump beat Kamala's head against the debate wall making her sorry she ever agreed to it. My only regret is that she will get hammered so bad that she will never agree to a second one.

I'm just sorry that once again like the first with Biden, Trump had to agree to ALL of the democrat's demands to even get Harris in the room, agreeing both to ABC who has libeled Trump to having it in Philadelphia a deep blue city.

If a democrat had a debate with Newsmax or OAN sponsoring it with Mark Levin and John Kennedy as moderators in Oklahoma City, they would burst into flames.

Forum List

Back