Kamala is furious she may be sidlined

Personally I don't depend on political analysis from someone named Dougie. My guess is that democrats are scared shitless that they might be stuck with the giggling idiot in November.

Personally I don't depend on political analysis from someone named Dougie. My guess is that democrats are scared shitless that they might be stuck with the giggling idiot in November.
He's worth nearly a hundred million and is a big player in Democrat circles

Being president is out of the question

Harris is pretty stupid but even she can figure that out

So she needs a generous severance package that the dems can supply
She has the best chance of any Democrat. She could reasonably get on WI and NV ballots, nobody else can. It's her or Biden, that's all there really is to it. States won't bow to the DNC because Biden drops out, they all have laws about candidate swapping.

She has the best chance of any Democrat. She could reasonably get on WI and NV ballots, nobody else can. It's her or Biden, that's all there really is to it. States won't bow to the DNC because Biden drops out, they all have laws about candidate swapping.
I’m inclined to think you are wrong, but who knows?

You give metrics, but she is the problem. The fact everybody realizes it, is not the problem. Her being there at that level, at all, is the problem. Her only benefit, as VP, is making all Americans Pray for Joe's good health and longevity.
And this is why I am opposed to choosing people based on race and/or gender rather than hiring the best candidate regardless of those superficial factors.

I do not think Joe would do that. At heart, he is an honorable man, which is more than can be said of Trump.

And that may very well be why he would do it. He may not drop out for the good of the country and his party, but he may step aside after winning for the good of both... but I dare say that Harris would not be the cure for what ails us...

Her only hope is if Joe passes away in office, while she is VP.
It has worked before.
lbj.jpeg

Forum List

Back