Kamala is furious she may be sidlined

The historic VP is realizing she was window dressing all along. The Democrats know she would get destroyed in debates with Trump. Harris couldn’t even beat Biden in the 2019 primaries. She finished dead last.

When the dems need Kamala to save the party she turns out to be their ultimate DEI failure. Poetic justice indeed.

That's right. I know it triggers the right when a brown female is better than them in nearly every way. But facts are facts. Her resume speaks for itself.
Obama and the rest of Democrat Party don’t believe she is fit to be President. She’s reached the ceiling no matter her gender, blackness, or Asianness.

As a whole?

I thought we were supposed to judge everyone by the content of their character

Speaking only for myself, since I dont live in the ghetto most of the black people I have contact with are respectable

But they dont necessarily represent the majority
I haven't had any serious problems with any since AIT after Basic. I am aware of some small town, where to this day, it would be best if they were not in town, especially after sundown.

I haven't had any serious problems with any since AIT after Basic. I am aware of some small town, where to this day, it would be best if they were not in town, especially after sundown.
I think you are seriously misinformed

I think you are seriously misinformed
Probably on a variety of subjects, but how do you feel I have transgressed modern standards of enlightenment on this thread. Are you a Kamala fan for some reason.

Nobody likes kamala. She's what you call that lady you want to avoid. Since she's paranoid about her bluetooth. A moron who sucked di*k for old dudes in politics along her way to become VP. The crooked joe just uses her for pander.

Probably on a variety of subjects, but how do you feel I have transgressed modern standards of enlightenment on this thread. Are you a Kamala fan for some reason.
You know I’m not a Kamala Harris fan

Forum List

Back