Kamala is furious she may be sidlined

No, she was chosen her merits. She just stumbled.
You hate Trump. Harris will never come close to the abilities of Trump. And her left-wing view from her masters of left politics will make things worse. She did not even want to learn when given the honor of being vice president. People left from her staff. And we all know Prog staffs are just of love and sweet candy. This is why our nation is doomed. Expecting others to do the dirty work while the parasites like her enjoy the royalty treatment.

Ten percent for the big guy.
So, you go with the "Elected Republicans, Too Incompetent To Find A Money Trail To Big Guy After Years Of Tracing" headline. Well, it does have advantages and fits Trumpian populism, requiring no proof whatsoever, and soaked up like a sponge to uninformed MAGA, as suiting the emotions and their feelings, and not having to depend on messy facts or proof of anything to support their skewed programmed view of reality.

Then why is she there?
I have no idea. I have never had a clue, why she was picked for the job, other than to secure the black vote, as if blacks only cared there was a black person on the ticket. I do believe in the power of prayer. With her as Joe's VP, she makes people that have not set foot in a church for years pray for Joe's health and longevity, less the country be turned over to her. She is also a stopgap against 25th Amendment removal, or Republican impeachment, again resulting in the country being turned over to her.

No, she was chosen her merits. She just stumbled.
FB_IMG_1718154084900.jpg

Forum List

Back