Kamala Pulls Out a New Southern Accent That Tops All Other Pander Attempts

I LOVE it.

Pisses off the right wing crazies that LOVED it when trump did it.
And I'm not referencing the accent, just that she is PISSING you off and TRIGGERING the shit out of YOU.
Pisses off the right wing? Hardly. It just proves how ficken stupid you loonies are.

You're as gross and crude as Trump. Are you from Texas?
Trump is from Queens named for Queen Catherine----not Henry's wife---
some other philanderer but also a catholic so the Anglicans hated her guts.
They even tried to get her head

She was born in California lived most of her adult life there represented California in Congress but thinks doing a southern accent will make people forget she is a California liberal. While she is at it maybe she should say a dingo ate my baby in an Australian accent.

I LOVE it.

Pisses off the right wing crazies that LOVED it when trump did it.
And I'm not referencing the accent, just that she is PISSING you off and TRIGGERING the shit out of YOU.

I wouldn't say pisses us off. It's more like staggers the imagination that anyone could be so stupid and devoid of any common sense to support Kamala.

I wouldn't say pisses us off. It's more like staggers the imagination that anyone could be so stupid and devoid of any common sense to support Kamala.
like going to the automat----she looks ok thru the little glass window----
the drop a dime and push the button choice

You’re going to need an airline barf bag as you watch Harris find an accent as she cackles
It's so weird and creepy that you all think it's okay to say such deranged things.

Everyone gets it. Your cult tells you to get hysterical about insane things. You Trump cult losers don't need to keep hammering on that point. Keeping you hysterical keeps you obedient, so the cult keeps you hysterical.

Forum List

Back