Kamala Pulls Out a New Southern Accent That Tops All Other Pander Attempts

Kameltoe is fake. Why does Kameltoe have to be fake? Well, because the real Kameltoe, is someone nobody would want to be around.

Al Gore is a piece of shit, but nowhere near as much as Harris. If she does win, you'll find out what I mean.
lol...i lived in California when she was AG ....i know more about what she is than most people here.....its time for to find out...

lol...i lived in California when she was AG ....i know more about what she is than most people here.....its time for to find out...

If you know that much about her, why would you even want to find out how much damage she's capable of doing to your country? Do you really think her policies are going to be 180 degrees opposite of Biden's and Obama's?

Come on, seriously?

If you know that much about her, why would you even want to find out how much damage she's capable of doing to your country? Do you really think her policies are going to be 180 degrees opposite of Biden's and Obama'sCome on, seriously?
do you think i am voting for her?.....like i said i know how she is....she cant be trusted and is probably in over her head,,,,i dont know were you got that idea galt....

do you think i am voting for her?.....like i said i know how she is....she cant be trusted and is probably in over her head,,,,i dont know were you got that idea galt....

No, I don't think you're voting for her. But you're obviously not voting hard enough against her. Third-party or "protest" votes generally give Democrats the edge.

how so?....why would it not give trump the edge?.....

Because not all protest votes would have otherwise voted for Trump. Many of them come from Republicans who didn't like his mean tweets, or from the "Both parties suck" contrarian voters. But even when someone votes against both parties, they always end up with one or the other. So it boils down to a case of "Which party is worse than the other?", and judging from what we're seeing, the answer is pretty damned clear. Kamala Harris should never be the President of this country, no way, no how.

Because not all protest votes would have otherwise voted for Trump. Many of them come from Republicans who didn't like his mean tweets, or from the "Both parties suck" contrarian voters. But even when someone votes against both parties, they always end up with one or the other. So it boils down to a case of "Which party is worse than the other?", and judging from what we're seeing, the answer is pretty damned clear. Kamala Harris should never be the President of this country, no way, no how.
i have never wanted trump even in 16....i dont want people that old running for the most stressful job in the country.....and i wont change now....and harris?....i wouldnt give her the time of day,she cant be trusted.....and no i dont buy that "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit....that gives you the inept incompetent jerks running the country now...

Forum List

Back