Kamala says if DNC picks white man over her for the nomination, that be racist

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The woman that accused Joe Biden of racism to try and become the DNC nominee, is now saying that if they chose another white person, especially a white man, they are all a bunch of racists

Hard to argue really in a party that seems full of racism.

Harris is the only one who would be able to access, and make use of any campaign donations already offered to the Biden campaign.

The woman that accused Joe Biden of racism to try and become the DNC nominee, is now saying that if they chose another white person, especially a white man, they are all a bunch of racists

So Kamala didn't say it, according to your article.

Stealing from votto...................stay the course, joe.

1720008542798.png

Harris is the only one who would be able to access, and make use of any campaign donations already offered to the Biden campaign.
the excitement of having any younger, viable candidate, to run against Trump and beat him will raise a lot of money in donations no matter who the candidate is, as long as Democrats ....the citizens, believe they can beat Trump. This would give an automatic win to democrats....imo. It would invigorate the Democratic masses, which makes the money flow.....

There is even a chance of pulling some Republican votes as well, away from the grumpy old man Trump.

It has to be Kamala. No one with a functioning brain wants to run into the Trump buzz saw.

There are plenty of perspective candidates on the Far Left without functioning brains.

They don't have to go with Kamala.

The Indian Squaw, Pocahontas, would definitely make the run. And so would Cori Booker, after he transitions, would be a great choice.

I would not place any money on what happens at this point....I can only speculate with the IFS,

IF Biden stays in or leaves....? Will the replacement be Kamala or a new person, or not? I wouldn't place any bets on anything...but I love to speculate....😁😁

There is even a chance of pulling some Republican votes as well, away from the grumpy old man Trump.

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Only the never-Trumpers, who weren't going to vote for him anyway.

As you should know by now, it has very little to do with the person and very much to do with the policies.

The open border policy pretty much guarantees a Dem defeat, no matter who their candidate is.

There are plenty of perspective candidates on the Far Left without functioning brains.

They don't have to go with Kamala.

The Indian Squaw, Pocahontas, would definitely make the run. And so would Cori Booker, after he transitions, would be a great choice.
I'd support the Squaw... I was a Pocahontas supporter in 2020 before the Biden scoop! 😁

Though she does not meet the younger category!!!

(but she IS 3 years younger than Trump!)

the excitement of having any younger, viable candidate, to run against Trump and beat him will raise a lot of money in donations no matter who the candidate is, as long as Democrats ....the citizens, believe they can beat Trump. This would give an automatic win to democrats....imo. It would invigorate the Democratic masses, which makes the money flow.....

Democrats were real excited for her in 2020. How'd that work again?

I would not have expected anything different. However in her defense....she is the VP.... Biden is clearly SHOT, WASTED, INCOMPETENT. She ought to get a chance.

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Only the never-Trumpers, who weren't going to vote for him anyway.

As you should know by now, it has very little to do with the person and very much to do with the policies.

The open border policy pretty much guarantees a Dem defeat, no matter who their candidate is.
the Senate border bill closed it, and democrats showed they would have supported it.... And measures Biden has finally taken to tighten it up, shows open borders are in the past for democrats... A new candidate could play that angle....

I'd love for Harris to be the one she's a bigger idiot even though she doest have demensia!

the Senate border bill closed it, and democrats showed they would have supported it.... And measures Biden has finally taken to tighten it up, shows open borders are in the past for democrats... A new candidate could play that angle....
You mean the candidate that was the border czar as millions waltzed right in? Good luck with that.

BULLSHIT. LIES. The bill did NOT close the border. The bill allowed for up to 5,000 illegals a day to continue swarming in.

A WALL closes the border. And then we can decide what to do with A) the employers who hire these lawbreakers and B) how many illegals we are going to deport.

Forum List

Back