Kamala To Announce Policy Positions Just As Soon As Polls Tell Her What They Are

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Kamala To Announce Policy Positions Just As Soon As Polls Tell Her What They Are
Politics·Aug 11, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
1723422856737.png

U.S. — With citizens wondering what Vice President Kamala Harris would do differently than her current administration, Harris announced that she would release her policy positions just as soon as the polls told her what they were.

"I have a detailed vision and plan to lead America into the future, and I will tell you what it is whenever the pollsters tell me what it is," said Harris. "What I can tell you so far is that I support not taxing tips for waiters, as I already saw how Trump was polling with that."

According to sources, the campaign has asked if the media and everyone on the planet could kindly disregard everything Kamala has previously said in her life and await the new policy platform. "Nothing that Kamala has done or claimed to believe in the past should be taken as any indication of what she actually will do or what she actually believes," explained campaign aide Sheila Marks. "We would appreciate it if everyone would pretend like the last two decades of her life did not exist, and just patiently wait for the polls to come rolling in so we can tell you what she believes today."

At publishing time, Harris had unfortunately received conflicting polling data from various states and declared that her policy towards Israel was "nuking Gaza until every terrorist has met Allah" and also "pushing those dirty colonizing Jews into the sea."

View attachment 994202

U.S. — With citizens wondering what Vice President Kamala Harris would do differently than her current administration, Harris announced that she would release her policy positions just as soon as the polls told her what they were.

"I have a detailed vision and plan to lead America into the future, and I will tell you what it is whenever the pollsters tell me what it is," said Harris. "What I can tell you so far is that I support not taxing tips for waiters, as I already saw how Trump was polling with that."

According to sources, the campaign has asked if the media and everyone on the planet could kindly disregard everything Kamala has previously said in her life and await the new policy platform. "Nothing that Kamala has done or claimed to believe in the past should be taken as any indication of what she actually will do or what she actually believes," explained campaign aide Sheila Marks. "We would appreciate it if everyone would pretend like the last two decades of her life did not exist, and just patiently wait for the polls to come rolling in so we can tell you what she believes today."

At publishing time, Harris had unfortunately received conflicting polling data from various states and declared that her policy towards Israel was "nuking Gaza until every terrorist has met Allah" and also "pushing those dirty colonizing Jews into the sea."

Worse. Stating a policy one has no intention of keeping. Otherwise they would have been promoted already.

Kamala didn't just fall out of a coconut tree. Just review all of her public statements as a prosecutor, a Senator and VP. She's Left of Bernie Sanders, anti-Police, wants Open Borders, and she released murderous immigrant criminals allowing them to kill AGAIN. She is far more Leftist and dangerous than Joe Biden who was just a puppet.

Funny how the babylon Bee is the only one reporting this WAITING FOR POLLS THING YET NEVER SAYS WHEN SHE SAID IT AND WHERE as they just report it.

still it is known that she dialing back some of her hardcore positions she had in the past.

Trump has also shifted position

Still Trump has shifted positions he was for abortion previously but when he became the republican then he switched it.

tell what both sides of the candidates position and they seem to know what the positions are.

So her positions are know and it is not as the Babylon Bee reports of waiting for polls. Can they shift sure they can by both candidates.

still it is known that she dialing back some of her hardcore positions she had in the past.
Bullshit. Her PRIMARY responsibility was the border crisis and she did NOTHING. She released violent illegal criminals who KILLED AGAIN after she released them. She did NOTHING about the Fentanyl pouring over the border killing hundreds of thousands on her watch. She is a devout anti-Police anti-ICE anti law and order extremist and has been all of her life.

View attachment 994202

she's already announced one position shes taking .. a position she stole from Trump ..

View attachment 994202

Until she gets the official nod at the convention you won't hear much of anything at all.

she's already announced one position shes taking .. a position she stole from Trump ..

Trump wasn't the first either Ron Paul was in 2012, so both Trump and Harris are copycats

Taking all of Trump's positions is the highest form of flattery

Pretty good for Hitler, eh?

:auiqs.jpg:

Question is, what the hell has she done for the last 4 years?
it wont matter to half the country .. we are hitting a tipping point where emotional people with no common sense may out number people with common sense .. if polling doesn't get better soon I may invest in some silver and freeze dried food .. I have a few months supply already but I may invest in a 1 yr supply ..

it wont matter to half the country .. we are hitting a tipping point where emotional people with no common sense may out number people with common sense .. if polling doesn't get better soon I may invest in some silver and freeze dried food .. I have a few months supply already but I may invest in a 1 yr supply ..
The public schools and universities around the country are churning out democrat voters.

It's just programing the sheeple.

It's just how humans are.

View attachment 994202

/—-/ And her base gives a sigh of relief she refuses to be interviewed. The last thing they need is another forest fire to stomp out:
21 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee
21 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

Forum List

Back