Kamala wants executive action to outlaw guns. that is a declaration of war against all Americans

The "reported truth" is that the woman dated a mayor at some point in her younger days. That is all it is.

Really?

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past relationship with Sen. Kamala Harris in a letter to the San Francisco Chronicle on Saturday and acknowledged giving her appointments that furthered her career.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," wrote Brown, who said he had "been peppered with calls from the national media about my 'relationship' with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president."

Harris' office did not immediately respond to USA TODAY's request for comment on Brown's letter to the Chronicle.

Brown was married at the time he and Harris dated, but – because he had been "estranged from his wife" Blanche Brown since 1981, according to People magazine –the relationship was not kept secret. A Sacramento Bee reporter told People that Brown "had a succession of girlfriends" and would "go to a party with his wife on one arm and his girlfriend on the other.”

From the horse's mouth. Even Commie USA Today knows it.

Former S.F. Mayor Willie Brown writes about dating Kamala Harris, appointing her to posts
Yes, indeedy, HE ALSO verified dating her once, and knowing her to be an extremely sharp and intelligent woman, appointed her to a couple of committees or posts.
Wow.

"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."

Action on Gun Violence in Kamala Harris’ First 100 Days

Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false

Told you kids this would happen.

Gotta watch what what yer doing with these crazy rule changes. They can bit you in the ass.

You can't amend the US Constitution by Executive Order
You're still ignoring the question of why you find me pointing out the OP is a lie funny.

Or are you dumb enough to believe it's not??

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."

Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false

Gotta watch what what yer doing with these crazy rule changes. They can bit you in the ass.

You're still ignoring the question of why you find me pointing out the OP is a lie funny.

I see. You don't understand what Heels Up Harris said

The "reported truth" is that the woman dated a mayor at some point in her younger days. That is all it is.

Really?

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past relationship with Sen. Kamala Harris in a letter to the San Francisco Chronicle on Saturday and acknowledged giving her appointments that furthered her career.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," wrote Brown, who said he had "been peppered with calls from the national media about my 'relationship' with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president."

Harris' office did not immediately respond to USA TODAY's request for comment on Brown's letter to the Chronicle.

Brown was married at the time he and Harris dated, but – because he had been "estranged from his wife" Blanche Brown since 1981, according to People magazine –the relationship was not kept secret. A Sacramento Bee reporter told People that Brown "had a succession of girlfriends" and would "go to a party with his wife on one arm and his girlfriend on the other.”

Former S.F. Mayor Willie Brown writes about dating Kamala Harris, appointing her to posts
Yes, indeedy, HE ALSO verified dating her once, and knowing her to be an extremely sharp and intelligent woman, appointed her to a couple of committees or posts.
Wow.

He "dated" her more than once, and indicated he helped her career due to their "relationship". If you can't see she used sex with a married man to advance politically you are either blind, or just ignoring it for your political bias.

Lol, whatever kid. I don't have the time to pin you down on this crap.

Have a nice day.

Really?

Wow.

He "dated" her more than once, and indicated he helped her career due to their "relationship". If you can't see she used sex with a married man to advance politically you are either blind, or just ignoring it for your political bias.
My points have nothing to do with politics--I would not vote for her. My points have to do with being a woman who notices when competent (threatening) women are called whores.

Harris is another dictator wannabe - like Barry, who admitted he could not affect US Immigration law then violated the Constitution by attempting to make 'DACA' law of the land through an EO, violating the Constitution in doing so.

Such people are THREATS to our country as they admit what they want to do is illegal yet go forward trying to do it anyway.
If it was so unconstitutional, why was it never stopped? Still ongoing, thanks to COURTS. You sure you want to stick with that?
PResponding in October 2010 to demands that he implement immigration reforms unilaterally, Obama declared, "I am not king. I can't do these things just by myself." In March 2011, he said that with "respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case." In May 2011, he acknowledged that he couldn't "just bypass Congress and change the (immigration) law myself. ... That's not how a democracy works."
DACA Is Unconstitutional, as Obama Admitted

Harris is another dictator wannabe - like Barry, who admitted he could not affect US Immigration law then violated the Constitution by attempting to make 'DACA' law of the land through an EO, violating the Constitution in doing so.

Such people are THREATS to our country as they admit what they want to do is illegal yet go forward trying to do it anyway.
If it was so unconstitutional, why was it never stopped? Still ongoing, thanks to COURTS. You sure you want to stick with that?
PResponding in October 2010 to demands that he implement immigration reforms unilaterally, Obama declared, "I am not king. I can't do these things just by myself." In March 2011, he said that with "respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case." In May 2011, he acknowledged that he couldn't "just bypass Congress and change the (immigration) law myself. ... That's not how a democracy works."
Article 1 section 8 of the constitution. Read it.

When did Obama get on the Supreme Court? I musta missed it

Lol, whatever kid. I don't have the time to pin you down on this crap.

Have a nice day.

Lol Bravely Bold Sir Robin cant defend Heels Up Harris do he runs away

When did Obama get on the Supreme Court? I musta missed it
He must have read the document. Like you should..
Or had someone tell him that.
He was a "constitutional scholar" according to the left. Take it up qith them.

Obama admitted daca was unconstitutional and STILL did it.
We have terms for that.. dictator? Lol

Congress shall....establish an uniform rule of naturalization

Is that the one you mean?

Congress shall....establish an uniform rule of naturalization

Is that the one you mean?
Yes

Lessee, crime is way way down but guns are a national epidemic because 0.00003% of them are used in violent crimes, but illegal immigration, at an all time high, which CAUSES much of the gun crime ISN'T a national epidemic?
There are about 12,000 gun homicides committed by AMERICANS every year.

If Fox News reported every gun homicide by an American with as much vigor and outrage and breathlessness, with as much doom music, as they do each crime committed by a Mexican, their coverage would be wall-to-wall homicides by guns by American citizens.

There literally would not be enough time in the day for that kind of coverage of gun homicides on par with homicides by Mexicans.

You have been very deliberately programmed to be a bigot.

Lessee, crime is way way down but guns are a national epidemic because 0.00003% of them are used in violent crimes, but illegal immigration, at an all time high, which CAUSES much of the gun crime ISN'T a national epidemic?

If Fox News reported every gun homicide by an American with as much vigor and outrage and breathlessness, with as much doom music, as they do each crime committed by a Mexican, their coverage would be wall-to-wall homicides by guns by American citizens.

There literally would not be enough time in the day for that kind of coverage of gun homicides on par with homicides by Mexicans.

If they reported every murder done by gun, they would be considered racist. We know where a majority of those crimes are committed at...

He didn't change the law. He ordered Temporary Deferment of action against certain illegal immigrants in this country.
IF it had been so unconstitutional, why was it never brought to the Supreme Court to be settled? It is their call if something if unconstitutional, TN, is all I am saying.

If they reported every murder done by gun, they would be considered racist. We know where a majority of those crimes are committed at...
Actually, it would highlight the fact our gun manufacturers deliberately produce guns they know will be used in homicides. Just like pharmaceuticals deliberately produce pills they know will be used by addicts.

All to keep the stock price up.

He didn't change the law. He ordered Temporary Deferment of action against certain illegal immigrants in this country.
IF it had been so unconstitutional, why was it never brought to the Supreme Court to be settled? It is their call if something if unconstitutional, TN, is all I am saying.
That is exactly what he did. He created exemptions where they didnt exist.

Forum List

Back