Kamala wants executive action to outlaw guns. that is a declaration of war against all Americans

"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."

Action on Gun Violence in Kamala Harris’ First 100 Days

Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false

Told you kids this would happen.

Gotta watch what what yer doing with these crazy rule changes. They can bit you in the ass.
Ok CrusaderFrank, why is that funny?

The thread title is a lie, is that amusing to you?

Why do you think she had to SLEEP her way to the top in politics? It was because of crazy shit like this she supports / runs on...
Judgmental misogynist pig. Slander someone your own size for once. (Might take some hunting to find a small enough slug)

"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."

Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false

Gotta watch what what yer doing with these crazy rule changes. They can bit you in the ass.

LOLZ. Silly Progressive, you never got that 5th GunGrabber on SCOTUS. Once RBGs body double is outed, it will be at least 30 years and hopefully never, before you Fascists control SCOTUS

"We need universal background checks. But if Congress won’t act, I will. Today I released a set of executive actions I would take mandating anyone who sells five or more guns a year to run a background check on all gun sales. It’s a critical step to combat the gun violence epidemic."

I'd sell 6 guns a year privately just because she said that.
You don't OWN six guns.

Why do you think she had to SLEEP her way to the top in politics? It was because of crazy shit like this she supports / runs on...
Judgmental misogynist pig. Slander someone your own size for once. (Might take some hunting to find a small enough slug)

In all honesty it's not what's coming out of her mouth that got her advanced in the democrat Party

LOLZ. Silly Progressive, you never got that 5th GunGrabber on SCOTUS. Once RBGs body double is outed, it will be at least 30 years and hopefully never, before you Fascists control SCOTUS
Ok, so you're ducking a dodging well.

Would.you like to answer the question now?

In all honesty it's not what's coming out of her mouth that got her advanced in the democrat Party
She is a very intelligent well informed woman and I would sure as hell not to want to be facing her in the witness box. No way.
I think that is half the reason she is getting so much nasty flack from the wish-they-were-macho crowd.

"We need universal background checks. But if Congress won’t act, I will. Today I released a set of executive actions I would take mandating anyone who sells five or more guns a year to run a background check on all gun sales. It’s a critical step to combat the gun violence epidemic."

I'd sell 6 guns a year privately just because she said that.
You don't OWN six guns.

::finger counting:: I do! And them some! Er, one. :oops:

Guns are not for selling, they are for buying!

China is a patriarchal culture building a menacing military. When the time comes take your extreme feminist culture and see who wins.

Gun violence epidemic lol
Gun violence is down. Well except for gang killings. Of course, they buy the8r guns on the black market anyways.
Less than 1 percent of violent crimes involve guns.
Why do people allow statists to lie to them?

China is a patriarchal culture building a menacing military. When the time comes take your extreme feminist culture and see who wins.
China?
Is Easy Chinese?
I'm not at all an extreme feminist. Still wear pantyhose and everything.

How will this stop crime since criminal scum dont obey laws?

What is wrong with that?
Tell us how it will reduce crime. I wont wait on you to answer.

China?
Is Easy Chinese?
I'm not at all an extreme feminist. Still wear pantyhose and everything.
Its funny until pain and suffering and death. You never went through any of that so you as a Prog version person living a Norman Rockwell existence can spew your privilege on a soap box. While you are smirking they are building factories.

What is wrong with that?
Tell us how it will reduce crime. I wont wait on you to answer.
Shall we get rid of arson laws, too, since criminals don't respect them? Maybe abolish murder laws? That is the reasoning you're using.

Forum List

Back