Kamala wants executive action to outlaw guns. that is a declaration of war against all Americans

"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."

Action on Gun Violence in Kamala Harris’ First 100 Days

Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false

Lessee, crime is way way down but guns are a national epidemic because 0.00003% of them are used in violent crimes, but illegal immigration, at an all time high, which CAUSES much of the gun crime ISN'T a national epidemic?
There are about 12,000 gun homicides committed by AMERICANS every year.

If Fox News reported every gun homicide by an American with as much vigor and outrage and breathlessness, with as much doom music, as they do each crime committed by a Mexican, their coverage would be wall-to-wall homicides by guns by American citizens.

There literally would not be enough time in the day for that kind of coverage of gun homicides on par with homicides by Mexicans.

You have been very deliberately programmed to be a bigot.
If they reported every murder done by gun, they would be considered racist. We know where a majority of those crimes are committed at...
Actually, it would highlight the fact our gun manufacturers deliberately produce guns they know will be used in homicides. Just like pharmaceuticals deliberately produce pills they know will be used by addicts.

All to keep the stock price up.
How would it do that?
I wonder how many gun murders in america are done by legally possessed weapons?

The "reported truth" is that the woman dated a mayor at some point in her younger days. That is all it is.

Really?

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past relationship with Sen. Kamala Harris in a letter to the San Francisco Chronicle on Saturday and acknowledged giving her appointments that furthered her career.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," wrote Brown, who said he had "been peppered with calls from the national media about my 'relationship' with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president."

Harris' office did not immediately respond to USA TODAY's request for comment on Brown's letter to the Chronicle.

Brown was married at the time he and Harris dated, but – because he had been "estranged from his wife" Blanche Brown since 1981, according to People magazine –the relationship was not kept secret. A Sacramento Bee reporter told People that Brown "had a succession of girlfriends" and would "go to a party with his wife on one arm and his girlfriend on the other.”

From the horse's mouth. Even Commie USA Today knows it.

Former S.F. Mayor Willie Brown writes about dating Kamala Harris, appointing her to posts
Yes, indeedy, HE ALSO verified dating her once, and knowing her to be an extremely sharp and intelligent woman, appointed her to a couple of committees or posts.
Wow.

He "dated" her more than once, and indicated he helped her career due to their "relationship". If you can't see she used sex with a married man to advance politically you are either blind, or just ignoring it for your political bias.
My points have nothing to do with politics--I would not vote for her. My points have to do with being a woman who notices when competent (threatening) women are called whores.

I don't see her as competent nor threatening at all, and Willie Brown basically called her a whore, not me.

"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."

Action on Gun Violence in Kamala Harris’ First 100 Days

Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false

Lessee, crime is way way down but guns are a national epidemic because 0.00003% of them are used in violent crimes, but illegal immigration, at an all time high, which CAUSES much of the gun crime ISN'T a national epidemic?

If Fox News reported every gun homicide by an American with as much vigor and outrage and breathlessness, with as much doom music, as they do each crime committed by a Mexican, their coverage would be wall-to-wall homicides by guns by American citizens.

There literally would not be enough time in the day for that kind of coverage of gun homicides on par with homicides by Mexicans.

If they reported every murder done by gun, they would be considered racist. We know where a majority of those crimes are committed at...
Actually, it would highlight the fact our gun manufacturers deliberately produce guns they know will be used in homicides. Just like pharmaceuticals deliberately produce pills they know will be used by addicts.

How would it do that?
Duuhhhhhh...I wonder how many drug overdoses are done by legally possessed drugs...

Thanks for unintentionally highlighting my point, retard. :lol:

Also, the fact these horrors disproportionately affect the poor would certainly be highlighted.

Obama admitted daca was unconstitutional and STILL did it.
We have terms for that.. dictator? Lol
And yet Comrade Trump has not ended DACA. Lol
Trump loves illegals. All of washington does. Thats why they dont fix the issue.
But he did try and it got blocked by a judge that needs to be impeached and removed.
Trump loves foreigners. That's why he married two of them, because he knows immigrants do the hard work no American will do.

He also outsources his clothing manufacturing to Mexico and China.

The willful blindness of his rubes never ceases to amaze.

How would it do that?
Duuhhhhhh...I wonder how many drug overdoses are done by legally possessed drugs...

Also, the fact these horrors disproportionately affect the poor would certainly be highlighted.
The answer isnt very high, dumb dumb.
It isnt the pharmaceutical industries fault people are ODing. They dont sell to end users. Same with gun manufacturers. Im not sure what your point was even bringing thag up.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump,The America We Deserve

308iscz.jpg

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump,The America We Deserve

308iscz.jpg
His banning bump stocks was a load of bullshit.

How would it do that?

It isnt the pharmaceutical industries fault people are ODing. They dont sell to end users. Same with gun manufacturers. Im not sure what your point was even bringing thag up.
A drug company sells millions and millions of opioids to a town of three thousand, and you are actually stupid enough to bleev they aren't responsible for drug abuse.

Wow.

The same is true for gun makers and homicides. People are finally figuring that out.

How would it do that?

A drug company sells millions and millions of opioids to a town of three thousand, and you are actually stupid enough to bleev they aren't responsible for drug abuse.

Wow.

The same is true for gun makers and homicides. People are finally figuring that out.
Drug companies sell to towns?

The "reported truth" is that the woman dated a mayor at some point in her younger days. That is all it is.

Really?

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past relationship with Sen. Kamala Harris in a letter to the San Francisco Chronicle on Saturday and acknowledged giving her appointments that furthered her career.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," wrote Brown, who said he had "been peppered with calls from the national media about my 'relationship' with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president."

Harris' office did not immediately respond to USA TODAY's request for comment on Brown's letter to the Chronicle.

Brown was married at the time he and Harris dated, but – because he had been "estranged from his wife" Blanche Brown since 1981, according to People magazine –the relationship was not kept secret. A Sacramento Bee reporter told People that Brown "had a succession of girlfriends" and would "go to a party with his wife on one arm and his girlfriend on the other.”

From the horse's mouth. Even Commie USA Today knows it.

Former S.F. Mayor Willie Brown writes about dating Kamala Harris, appointing her to posts
Yes, indeedy, HE ALSO verified dating her once, and knowing her to be an extremely sharp and intelligent woman, appointed her to a couple of committees or posts.
Wow.

He "dated" her more than once, and indicated he helped her career due to their "relationship". If you can't see she used sex with a married man to advance politically you are either blind, or just ignoring it for your political bias.
My points have nothing to do with politics--I would not vote for her. My points have to do with being a woman who notices when competent (threatening) women are called whores.

I don't see her as competent nor threatening at all, and Willie Brown basically called her a whore, not me.
Be honest. I read Brown's statements on Kamala and he did not in any way whatever infer or outright call her a whore.

How would it do that?

Wow.

Okay, you've gotten too stupid and obtuse to bother with any more.

HARRIS HAS PROVEN SHE IS A LIAR, INCOMPETENT, AND A WHORE....she does not seem to be ashamed of it. Why do YOU then have a problem with it?

How would it do that?

Wow.

Okay, you've gotten too stupid and obtuse to bother with any more.
You said it dipshit. They dont control where the drugs go to. Doctors do.
I do know they reward doctors for prescribing them though.
I still dont understand how this was relevant to murders done by illegally purchased guns.
But i also understand you are fucking senile. So i guess your ramblings and derailment is par for the course.

Obama admitted daca was unconstitutional and STILL did it.
We have terms for that.. dictator? Lol
He didn't change the law. He ordered Temporary Deferment of action against certain illegal immigrants in this country.
IF it had been so unconstitutional, why was it never brought to the Supreme Court to be settled? It is their call if something if unconstitutional, TN, is all I am saying.
BULLSHIT!

Obama admitted he had NO authority to CHANGE / ALTER existing US Immigration Law. Pissed off that his Congress was not getting DACA passed, he by-passed Congress and violated the Constitution by doing exactly what he admitted he had no authority to do!

How would it do that?

For years, TN, the Big Pharm reps were telling doctors that these opiate pain killers were not addictive, were the best thing since sliced bread, etc....typical salesman talk.
It took the docs awhile to figure out that they had a bunch of addicts on their hands. And many of them STILL believe that throwing a pill at everyone with an ache or pain is the right thing to do. Doctors are there to alleviate suffering, yes, but often there are other ways to address pain. NOT always, of course. The pills have an important place in pharmacology. Just not the overemphasized role they played for so many years while patients quietly became desperately addicted and when cut off turned to heroin.

HARRIS HAS PROVEN SHE IS A LIAR, INCOMPETENT, AND A WHORE....she does not seem to be ashamed of it. Why do YOU then have a problem with it?
Why do you keep calling her a whore? Necause she screwed a guy that advanced her career? He helped many people.
Maybe she just wanted to fuck him?
Maybe he grabbed her by the pussy and she liked it?
There are many things wrong with her to bash. No need to sound like a retard.

If it was so unconstitutional, why was it never stopped? Still ongoing, thanks to COURTS. You sure you want to stick with that?
Because the same criminal Democrats exposed as having taken part in the exposed Coup against President Trump and who were proven to have protected Hillary from the consequences of her crimes were running the show (Congress, DOJ, NSA, CIA, FBI....)
:blahblah:
How will this law reduce crime?

How would it do that?

For years, TN, the Big Pharm reps were telling doctors that these opiate pain killers were not addictive, were the best thing since sliced bread, etc....typical salesman talk.
It took the docs awhile to figure out that they had a bunch of addicts on their hands. And many of them STILL believe that throwing a pill at everyone with an ache or pain is the right thing to do. Doctors are there to alleviate suffering, yes, but often there are other ways to address pain. NOT always, of course. The pills have an important place in pharmacology. Just not the overemphasized role they played for so many years while patients quietly became desperately addicted and when cut off turned to heroin.
I watched a documentary the other day that told about how memphis is turning into heroine utopia because all the crackheads have turned to it. The cocaine kingpin got busted and heroine moved in. Cocaine was too hard to find that wasnt cut up.

Why do you keep calling her a whore? Necause she screwed a guy that advanced her career?
A woman (or man) who has sex for benefit - either monetary of other - is usually called a 'whore'....or 'prostitute'. Again, she does not seem to have a problem with having done it ... so why are snowflakes so upset about it?

Forum List

Back