Kamala wants executive action to outlaw guns. that is a declaration of war against all Americans

Does she think she can repeal a constitutional right by executive action?

And she is a lawyer?

President Obama was a Professor of Constitutional Law and indicated it wasn't the Supreme Court's responsibility to determine whether or not a Law was Constitutional regardless of whether or not Congress passed it*. I'm pretty sure they are just making shit up by now, and the public education system has provided them with people stupid enough to believe it.

* “Ultimately, I’m confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress.” ~ President Barrack Obama, April 2, 2015
Shitstain obama was never a professor of constitutional law. He was a guest lecturer on the subject of the civil rights era. He was given the title of professor adjunct. That is a polite way of saying not a professor.

Shitstain obama was never a professor of constitutional law. He was a guest lecturer on the subject of the civil rights era. He was given the title of professor adjunct. That is a polite way of saying not a professor.

I'm not even a professor adjunct, but we covered the three branches of government and their responsibilities in middle school.

Does she think she can repeal a constitutional right by executive action?

And she is a lawyer?

President Obama was a Professor of Constitutional Law and indicated it wasn't the Supreme Court's responsibility to determine whether or not a Law was Constitutional regardless of whether or not Congress passed it*. I'm pretty sure they are just making shit up by now, and the public education system has provided them with people stupid enough to believe it.

* “Ultimately, I’m confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress.” ~ President Barrack Obama, April 2, 2015
"Adjunct Professor" is a part-time and non-tenure position that covers classes that the regular faulty did not take on for load.
There's no lofty status attached to this as pretty much anyone with a law degree is qualified to teach a law course.

"Adjunct Professor" is a part-time and non-tenure position that covers classes that the regular faulty did not take on for load.
There's no lofty status attached to this as pretty much anyone with a law degree is qualified to teach a law course.

Schoolhouse Rock is neither a professor nor even a college class, but did more towards teaching kids how things are supposed to be. Nowadays, kindergarteners can explain how we are all going to die from Global Warming in 12 years, but might have a little trouble spelling their name.

Edit:
I recently had the opportunity to visit an elementary school where fifth graders were working on an exercise in Social Studies. They had these worksheets where they were supposed to cover a historical event like a CSI Investigation and come to a conclusion. Under the close supervision of the teacher and the materials provided, they were able to determine that the Boston Massacre was an "Accident", that the British were only doing what they had been told to do by their superiors, and that if the Americans had been behaving themselves none of them would have been killed.

This is what they are teaching children, "Obey the government, you are no longer in charge".
So much for "We the People".

Last edited:
View attachment 257538

Dems are really out of touch....

Dems are out of touch? I don't know what planet you are from but on this one it is WW2 all over again and we only have 12 more years to live due to carbon dioxide.

Why not make it a nice 12 years without guns?
Because if the carbon nonsense becomes a real thing and all of the stores run out of meat and all of the McDonalds stores are closed...I will have the ability to survive.....:113:

Wow. So I guess she is figuring that she does not need the votes of even moderate gun owners.

Told you kids this would happen.

Gotta watch what what yer doing with these crazy rule changes. They can bit you in the ass.

You can't amend the US Constitution by Executive Order
You're still ignoring the question of why you find me pointing out the OP is a lie funny.

Or are you dumb enough to believe it's not??

I see. You don't understand what Heels Up Harris said
Lol, whatever kid. I don't have the time to pin you down on this crap.

Have a nice day.

Lol Bravely Bold Sir Robin cant defend Heels Up Harris do he runs away
And you lie some more.

And don't reference monty Python, you are no where near cool enough.

"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."

Action on Gun Violence in Kamala Harris’ First 100 Days

Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false
It happened under The Obama.
Lol, no. But it's gonna happen under president Sanders or Biden or whoever.

"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."
Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false
It happened under The Obama.
Lol, no.
LOL Yes
Here Are Obama's New Executive Actions On Gun Control
But it's gonna happen under president Sanders or Biden or whoever
You mean happen again.
And the Democrats/liberals wonder why we don't trust them with our gun rights.

Kamala on what she'll do if he's elected president in 2020: "I'm going to ban and buy back 15,000,000 assault weapons."

Talk about someone who does not know anything about the Constitution this would be it.

These are the feelings/emotional dems. Its not surprising that they're completely devoid of logic.

Why are there so many syringes on the ground in SF? Well, you gave all the druggies free syringes. Lol.

"If Congress does not act within the first 100 days of my Administration to protect Americans from gun violence, I will take executive action to close the “boyfriend loophole.” Domestic abusers should not be able to purchase firearms." - Kamala

George Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the british, HE SHOT THEM WITH GUNS!

Why do you think she had to SLEEP her way to the top in politics? It was because of crazy shit like this she supports / runs on...
Judgmental misogynist pig. Slander someone your own size for once. (Might take some hunting to find a small enough slug)

In all honesty it's not what's coming out of her mouth that got her advanced in the democrat Party
She is a very intelligent well informed woman and I would sure as hell not to want to be facing her in the witness box. No way.
I think that is half the reason she is getting so much nasty flack from the wish-they-were-macho crowd.
If she is so intelligent why did she have to sleep her way up in politics?

Judgmental misogynist pig. Slander someone your own size for once. (Might take some hunting to find a small enough slug)
I am sorry the REPORTED TRUTH offends you, snowflake.
The "reported truth" is that the woman dated a mayor at some point in her younger days. That is all it is.
Nope.

Got his help starting her political career by sleeping with him.
\
Sorry you are way behind the knowledge curve loser

The "reported truth" is that the woman dated a mayor at some point in her younger days. That is all it is.

Really?

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past relationship with Sen. Kamala Harris in a letter to the San Francisco Chronicle on Saturday and acknowledged giving her appointments that furthered her career.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," wrote Brown, who said he had "been peppered with calls from the national media about my 'relationship' with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president."

Harris' office did not immediately respond to USA TODAY's request for comment on Brown's letter to the Chronicle.

Brown was married at the time he and Harris dated, but – because he had been "estranged from his wife" Blanche Brown since 1981, according to People magazine –the relationship was not kept secret. A Sacramento Bee reporter told People that Brown "had a succession of girlfriends" and would "go to a party with his wife on one arm and his girlfriend on the other.”

From the horse's mouth. Even Commie USA Today knows it.

Former S.F. Mayor Willie Brown writes about dating Kamala Harris, appointing her to posts
Yes, indeedy, HE ALSO verified dating her once, and knowing her to be an extremely sharp and intelligent woman, appointed her to a couple of committees or posts.
Wow.

He "dated" her more than once, and indicated he helped her career due to their "relationship". If you can't see she used sex with a married man to advance politically you are either blind, or just ignoring it for your political bias.
My points have nothing to do with politics--I would not vote for her. My points have to do with being a woman who notices when competent (threatening) women are called whores.

Nothing wrong with being a whore and no one is threatened by her but a whore admits to being competent at sex they do not claim to be something else as this whore does.

Hmm...well it was early this morning but I’m pretty sure Harris was the subject or a radio news report about one of the other dims in their crowded presidential field attacking her as unfit to be president because she owns a handgun!!!

Even if it wasn’t Harris it was one dim candidate attacking another as unfit for the White House for the crime of exercising a constitutionally guaranteed right.

Sure gonna be fun watching the dim candidates chop one another up in the coming months.

Forum List

Back