Kamala wants executive action to outlaw guns. that is a declaration of war against all Americans

Kamala on what she'll do if he's elected president in 2020: "I'm going to ban and buy back 15,000,000 assault weapons."
Good for her. I wish they were all saying that.
She won/t, because she can't.
And they won't, because they can't.
As yourself: Why didn't Obama do this 2009-2011 when the Dems controlled the house and senate?

Good question.
What's this?

arp.jpg

Kamala on what she'll do if he's elected president in 2020: "I'm going to ban and buy back 15,000,000 assault weapons."
Good for her. I wish they were all saying that.
She won/t, because she can't.
And they won't, because they can't.
As yourself: Why didn't Obama do this 2009-2011 when the Dems controlled the house and senate?
The Dems convinced him it would be an election breaker. And he was pretty busy with Obamacare. But I agree he could have tried harder. At that time, no one, not even Dems dared make a peep about gun bans.

Someone tell Kamala and other stupid shit Dem's the Constitution has authority over the POTUS the POTUS does not have authority over the Constitution.

You don't know the difference between a handgun and an assault rifle?
That looks like a water pistol. The back looks like an air pump mechanism and the skinny barrel doesn't look big enough for bullets. Or a BB gun, maybe?

The Dems convinced him it would be an election breaker. And he was pretty busy with Obamacare. But I agree he could have tried harder. At that time, no one, not even Dems dared make a peep about gun bans.
Why do you think anything has changed?
Unfortunately, what has changed is more and more frequent mass shootings and public shootings at schools, work places, churches, restaurants, etc. etc. We don't need the AR-type weapons; they do too much damage too fast. If we can't get rid of nuts, maybe we can at least get rid of their deadliest weapon.

That looks like a water pistol. The back looks like an air pump mechanism and the skinny barrel doesn't look big enough for bullets. Or a BB gun, maybe?
If you don't know the difference between an assault rifle and a pistol - and clearly you don't - how could you possibly know if anyone who answers you is correct?

Why do you think anything has changed?
Unfortunately, what has changed is more and more frequent mass shootings and public shootings at schools...
This is not true.
It's your -perception- because of your bias and because you listen to people who have an agenda.
We don't need the AR-type weapons
We don't need a LOT of things we have a right to.
If we can't get rid of nuts, maybe we can at least get rid of their deadliest weapon.
20% more people are murdered with handguns in mas shootings than 'assault weapons' of all kinds, and you can't ban handguns.

If, Heaven forbid, one of these 2nd Amendment deniers were to win the White House in 2020, he or she would strip this sacred right from us without hesitation.

Pop quiz: What is the difference between a handgun and an assault rifle?
Good question.
What's this?
View attachment 259235
Potato peeler?
If you don't know the difference between an assault rifle and a pistol - and clearly you don't - how could you possibly know if anyone who answers you is correct?

They have no clue of what the difference is between semi and full auto. They just think you pull the trigger and bullets fly out non stop. The gun hating media and libs tell them what to think.

"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."

Action on Gun Violence in Kamala Harris’ First 100 Days

Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false
Yep, Universal background checks have always been about firearm confiscation.

Gun control has nothing to do with firearms, it’s all about control.

"This is a national epidemic. If Congress fails to act to address gun violence within my first 100 days in office, I will take executive action to keep our kids and communities safe."

Everything Harris said about guns at the CNN Town Hall, how they are sold, who can buy them, ATF enforcing laws, etc. is false

Another NRA fed asshole who things background checks are taking away guns.

You want war over that, bring it on.

Another NRA fed asshole who things background checks are taking away guns.
You want war over that, bring it on.
You seem unaware of the fact universal background checks can only be enforced with universal registration.

when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. very simple!

We do not effectively combat gun violence by broadly restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens, thereby hindering their ability to defend themselves and others

outlaws and government....kinda the same I guess

"Cory Booker rolled out his 14-part gun-control plan today, and it’s one of the most aggressive gun-related proposals from a 2020 Democrat. The New Jersey senator is calling for a federal gun-licensing program, a universal background check system and bans on assault weapons, high-capacity magazines and bump stocks. He also wants to limit bulk gun purchases and lift a ban on federal funding for gun-violence research. It’s all part of what he says is a “personal fight” to combat a gun violence “epidemic.”"

Forum List

Back