Kamala will be a formidable candidate in 2024

Conventional wisdom dictates that Biden will be a one term president, the obvious successor to the top of the presidential ticket for 2024 will be Kamala Harris, and what a candidate she will be, with very successful high level experience in all three branches of government; Attorney General of the largest state in USA (judicial), Senator (legislative), Vice President (executive), and when it comes to identity politics, no one even close to her: She is a woman of African American, Indian American, and Caribbean American descent, married to an educated white male, with white children, all these in addition to the fact that the American electorate keeps growing favoring an already established majority of democrats. She will be virtually impossible to beat...

Absolutely!

A woman of color.

Two qualifications that guarantee success in today's American politics.

The Pub candidate will not stand a chance if the candidate is a man of the current majority ethnicity. Maybe only Ms. Nikki Haley might give her a run.

Nikki Haley is disqualified, initially a never trumper, followed by kissing his ass like a despicable stooge, she would be destroyed by Vice President Kamala...

That’s an interesting take given she did terrible in the Democratic primaries not even getting strong support from black voters…

Not that I would presume to speak for black voters, but it seems to me that they have to see right through her absurd attempt to impersonate a black, and that cannot possibly play well with them.

I know that if a politician tried to attract my support, by pretending to be something with which I identify, when I can clearly see that he is no such thing, then that would seriously discourage me from supporting him.

That’s an interesting take given she did terrible in the Democratic primaries not even getting strong support from black voters…

Not that I would presume to speak for black voters, but it seems to me that they have to see right through her absurd attempt to impersonate a black, and that cannot possibly play well with them.

I know that if a politician tried to attract my support, by pretending to be something with which I identify, when I can clearly see that he is no such thing, then that would seriously discourage me from supporting him.
It wasn't just her Cory Booker didn't really seem to enthuse them either.

The Pub candidate will not stand a chance if the candidate is a man of the current majority

Pretty sure all the white male candidates in the Dem primary lasted longer than she did......

Pretty sure virtually all the candidates of any race or sex in the Dem primary lasted longer than she did. I've seen fish bought on clearance sales that lasted longer than she did.

Jaysus Arresmillao, you sure know how to rile up the Neocon, Deplorable, Whackadoodle base on this board, dontcha...

I only hope that one day deplorables begin using at least a small part of their brain and begin to realize that progressive ideas is what have made our country work, and every time republicans with their backward, regressive ideas, are in power, our country is set back. President Biden, and Vice President Kamala have a very rough path in front of them after the pussygrabber and his crime family dilapidated our country in the past 4 years....

Conventional wisdom dictates that Biden will be a one term president, the obvious successor to the top of the presidential ticket for 2024 will be Kamala Harris, and what a candidate she will be, with very successful high level experience in all three branches of government; Attorney General of the largest state in USA (judicial), Senator (legislative), Vice President (executive), and when it comes to identity politics, no one even close to her: She is a woman of African American, Indian American, and Caribbean American descent, married to an educated white male, with white children, all these in addition to the fact that the American electorate keeps growing favoring an already established majority of democrats. She will be virtually impossible to beat...
She's not a formidable candidate now, even before everyone realizes she's just a standard black bitch. What is going to change?

so be it, we will have a black bitch president come 2024...

1605916520294.png

2024?
Nancy is upgrading the 25th Amendment so that she can oust Biden and install Kamala in 2021.
So in theory Kamala could be president for 11-years.

So in theory Kamala could be president for 11-years.

Ummm.....22nd Amendment says you're wrong.

you are right, she may be Potus for up to 10 years, if President Biden can not complete his full term, but if that happens earlier than his second anniversary as Potus, it would count a a term for Vice President Kamala..

Kommi Kamala can guck right the fuck off. Don't even try.

I just found out that Vice President Kamala is an anchor baby, the first ever is such high position, it is inspirational for the millions of anchor babies, who happen to be full-fledged US citizens. In addition to all the identity groups Vice President Kamala already represents, she will also have full support from anchor-baby americans...

Please, Could we focus getting past 2020 & the virus before we worry about the next election.

WTf is a caribbean american?

And she has no children, they certainly wouldn't be white if she did.

The first step kids? lol

You sound like an idiot "she's a woman of color". You dumbshits didn't even support her to begin with, now the whore is dreamy to you. I'll be you don't see a problem of character too.

You sound like an idiot "she's a woman of color". You dumbshits didn't even support her to begin with, now the whore is dreamy to you. I'll be you don't see a problem of character too.

She may need to wait till 2028, President Biden looking very good so far, she will be over-qualified by then...

Leftists consider "woman of color" to BE her character.

Last edited:

She may need to wait till 2028, President Biden looking very good so far, she will be over-qualified by then...

My God, you're even more retarded than I thought before I read this. You're cheerfully shoving a 78-year-old man with clearly failing mental faculties into the most stressful job on the planet Earth, and your dumb ass is prattling about him lasting for 8 years? This is just like you selfish shitstains gabbling about how Ruth Bader Ginsburg was so tough and strong, and cancer was just a quick speed bump that hardly slowed her down . . . until she fell over dead.

My God, you're even more retarded than I thought before I read this. You're cheerfully shoving a 78-year-old man with clearly failing mental faculties into the most stressful job on the planet Earth, and your dumb ass is prattling about him lasting for 8 years? This is just like you selfish shitstains gabbling about how Ruth Bader Ginsburg was so tough and strong, and cancer was just a quick speed bump that hardly slowed her down . . . until she fell over dead.

President Biden already bringing america back together, he will get Nobel prize...

1606166250185.png

President Biden already bringing america back together, he will get Nobel prize...

View attachment 420554

"Bringing America back together again." I hate to break it to you, Sparky, but "America" is not defined as "people who agree with me", and Biden ain't bringing the entire half of America who voted against his senile, sexual-assaulting ass anywhere. I don't doubt he could "win" a Nobel Prize, since your previous Messiah proved that they hand those things out like balloons at a circus, no actual accomplishments required.

You leftists sure spend a lot of time congratulating yourself for existing and "winning" fake victories. Of course, being leftists, you have nothing else TO congratulate yourselves for.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back