Kamala "Will" Do Interview with CNN's Dana Bash. But, only if . . .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Timpon Walz is at her side.

WASHINGTON – Vice President Kamala Harris and her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, will sit down with CNN for their first joint interview since they launched their campaign, the network announced Tuesday.

CNN anchor Dana Bash will conduct the interview, which is slated to air on Thursday at 9 p.m. ET.

It is her first interview since launching her presidential campaign, not just the first joint interview. But, whatev.

Obviously the strategy is for each of them to be there to keep the other from making a huge mistake.

This could be very informative, if extreme Trump-hater Dana Bash actually asks questions intended to ilicit information.

Last edited:

WASHINGTON – Vice President Kamala Harris and her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, will sit down with CNN for their first joint interview since they launched their campaign, the network announced Tuesday.

CNN anchor Dana Bash will conduct the interview, which is slated to air on Thursday at 9 p.m. ET.

It is her first interview since launching her presidential campaign, not just the first joint interview. But, whatev.

Obviously the strategy is for each of them to be their to keep the other from making a huge mistake.

This could be very informative, if extreme Trump-hater Dana Bash actually asks questions intended to ilicit information.
Walz will have the shock collar control to shut her up if she becomes unburdened by the significance of time passing because it is significant.

Obviously the strategy is for each of them to be their to keep the other from making a huge mistake.

The pajama boy Waltz is there just in case Camel Toe starts to giggle and speak her word salad. He would then start to mansplain what Camel was trying to say.

The question now is will Bash do a serious interview and challenge Harris and Walz on their past statements and policies or will it be a softball interview. I hope it will be a serious interview but I won’t be shocked if it’s a softball.

The question now is will Bash do a serious interview and challenge Harris and Walz on their past statements and policies or will it be a softball interview. I hope it will be a serious interview but I won’t be shocked if it’s a softball.
She’s not going to ask anything of substance or risk to exposing these people for who they are. It’s tightly controlled propaganda to get people to shut up about her lack of interviews.

Obviously the strategy is for each of them to be there to keep the other from making a huge mistake.

Xi may demand Walz is with her when they negotiate. Though he draws.the line on it being taped.for editing and release st a.later as this interview will be, nor will he allow notes to be brought in.

Here's my bullshit bingo scorecard for Kamala. I wonder how many Dana will hit:

1. Defund the police
2. Disband ICE
3. Open the borders
4. Mass amnesty
5. No shoplifting prosecutions
6. Bail out anarchist rioters
7. Empty prisons
8. End the filibuster
9. Pack the supreme court
10. Gun control
11. Green New Deal
12. War on energy
13. Lawfare against Republicans
14. Runaway inflation keep grocery prices and housing unaffordable.
15. Illegally forgive $billions of student loan debt
16. Teach CRT in all schools
17. Continued attacks on parental rights (take kids from parents to transition)
18. Tranny bathrooms (men in girls locker rooms)
19. Add DC & Puerto Rico as states guaranteeing democrats permanent majorities
20. Ban fracking.
21. Hire 80,000 new IRS agents willing to kill.
22. Abandoned $85b of military equipment to the Taliban, last one in room w/Biden, ugh.
23. Supports paying reparations.
24. Tax unrealized capital gains.

1. Defund the police
2. Disband ICE
3. Open the borders
4. Mass amnesty
7. Empty prisons
8. End the filibuster
10. Gun control
11. Green New Deal
12. War on energy
20. Ban fracking.
22. Abandoned $85b of military equipment to the Taliban, last one in room w/Biden, ugh.
Your card is going to be empty.

1. How did you decide on Tim?
2. How much do you love Tim?
3. Tim, how proud of kamel are you?
4. How special would it be to be the first POC woman president?
5. Tim, how proud are you to be second fiddle to a woman of color?

You get the idea.

1. Defund the police
2. Disband ICE
3. Open the borders
4. Mass amnesty
7. Empty prisons
8. End the filibuster
10. Gun control
11. Green New Deal
12. War on energy
20. Ban fracking.
Equity--equal outcome regardless of qualification and performance
Guaranteed minimum income

Probably true if so I hope the public sees it for what it is.
It's not true. Seems as if you guys think incoherent streams of lies spoken to reporters means a candidate is capable.

It's not true. Seems as if you guys think incoherent streams of lies spoken to reporters means a candidate is capable.
Come up with some fresh material IM brainless. Your endless trolling to display your partisan stupidity is boring enough but at least stop recycling the same idiocy. Thank you have a nice night and piss off.

Come up with some fresh material IM brainless. Your endless trolling to display your partisan stupidity is boring enough but at least stop recycling the same idiocy. Thank you have a nice night and piss off.
Whats boring is this continuing racist narrative from you guys. So you are going to learn the hard way how wrong you are.

I wonder if the interview will be longer than the 20 minute one Biden gave in an attempt to save his campaign. Since the interview is with both Harris and Walz and is being billed as an "extensive" interview I expect it'll be 2 hours with 20 minutes of commercials.
I agree on the interview will be highly scripted on both the part of the CNN and the Harris campaign. It will be interesting how Bash handles Harris not agreeing to a debate hosted by CNN. Will Bash allow her to promote get out of debate propaganda or will Bash not address additional debates with Harris.
How much weight can an interview hold when Harris hasn't released any policies?

Forum List

Back