Kamala’s supporters. Middle aged white women

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Pan around the audience at the Phoenix rally and it's mostly middle aged white women. Rather ironic considering how much the left loves to point out just how "white" Republican events tend to be. Much like MAGA, these over the hill Karens can't really articulate why they are supporting her or what she stands for.

We're getting the country we deserve.

Pan around the audience at the Phoenix rally and it's mostly middle aged white women. Rather ironic considering how much the left loves to point out just how "white" Republican events tend to be. Much like MAGA, these over the hill Karens can't really articulate why they are supporting her or what she stands for.

Love to see all these women get involved!

You didn't really look at that footage. the opening shot is a 20 something male and there were many people of varying ages and colors in the panning shot.

It saddens me to see so many stupid middle aged White women. That's kinda' ironic since I used to like the dumb ones when I was loose and middle aged myself. I bet a lot of vulture dudes are hovering around those rallies looking for strays.

Last edited:
We will get a government that is free of Nazis and criminals that we deserve. Yeah, we know. But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

We don't have NAZIs in our government, nor have we ever, but thanks for pointing out the obvious.

We don't have NAZIs in our government, nor have we ever, but thanks for pointing out the obvious.
Oh? What do you call a governor who locksdown his state, orders people to take vaccinations that are untested to the full, allows propaganda into schools, censors free speech, and pushes gin control?

Those are ALL aspects of fascism.

Now, who was doing that again?

Forum List

Back