Kansas—a state that Trump won by 15 points 56-41 just 2 years ago—just voted to protect abortion access by a landslide 26 points, 63-37

Whatever belief helps you sleep at might.
Haha Funny. Better living thru chemistry helps me sleep at night, not politics.

Too bad we can't have a nation referendum on the issue. Too bad all states don't have the issue as a state referendum in the fall election as well.

Haha Funny. Better living thru chemistry helps me sleep at night, not politics.

Too bad we can't have a nation referendum on the issue. Too bad all states don't have the issue as a state referendum in the fall election as well.
So you're a drug addict. And we should believe anything you say?

The groomer filth here are especially upset now.

Why?

They rigged the question so that "no" meant "yes", trying to confuse people into voting the wrong way.

They scheduled the vote during a primary where almost no democrats were running.

That is, they used all the dirty tricks they had, and they still lost massively. Normal moral people hate pro-lifer policies.
How did that happen? Both houses of the Kansas legislature are controlled by the Republicans!

[The link refers to a tweet that says the GOP massively overreached]

"Kansas—a state that Trump won by 15 points 56-41 just 2 years ago—just voted to protect abortion access by a landslide 26 points, 63-37"​

Massive overreach --- good point, GOP: don't do like the Dems with their trannies and destroyed cities and all the other awful radical things they've been inflicting on us!

Very interesting that the Kansas rejection was so large, and I agree it shows that the GOP is grossly overreaching. There are other women like me: VERY conservative, but we ARE women and know well that men cannot be allowed to control our bodies and enslave us into raising their bastard get in the ways they are trying on now.

For the umpteenth time, Abortion isn't a right. Damn you're thick.
If abortion is a right, then a kidney transplant is a right. I have a friend who could be dying of kidney failure. I want the screaming pro-abortion whiners to demand a transplant for my friend.

Life's a bitch.

So are leftist vermin.

That is the ironic post of the week.
I get it. You really believed you own dopey propaganda, and now you're shellshocked by reality.

You were told by all the MSM pundits -- the deities that you worship -- that nobody really cared about abortion, that those hysterical pro-aborts would cause a backlash against Democrats.

And the exact opposite happened. You can't process it. In your mind, your MSM deities are infallible, after all.

Also, your deities failed to tell you that _Republicans_ introduced that ballot measure. That's why it was scheduled on the primary day. That's why it was designed with deliberately misleading language.

I confess. I'm addicted to caffeine. Why should I care what the fascist Neo-GOP believe? You guys obviously hate America, it's democratic institutions, and most of it's citizens.
So you can't just answer a question. I think that, in itself, indicates another kind of addiction.

But whatever. Keep trying to own some credibility.

If the people in Kansas want to kill their children then they can vote in the murder. A great example of the oppression of Democracy. It would be like the German people voting for the extermination of Jews and others they considered undesirables.

That is different than abortion being a Constitutional rights, which, Roe v Wade erroneously said.

This was a mistake by the voters. Hopefully the legislature steps in and corrects this by passing laws against abortion in Kansas.
No, it's a mistake by conservatives who overplayed their abortion hand.

And if conservatives claim to be advocates of states' rights, they'll accept the will of the people.

Conservatives can't have it both ways.

No, it's a mistake by conservatives who overplayed their abortion hand.

And if conservatives claim to be advocates of states' rights, they'll accept the will of the people.

Conservatives can't have it both ways.
Nice little twisty attempt at "logic" there.

But it's wrong.

Based on what? Wishful thinking? With 1/6, Putin-love, a widening gender gap, an improving economy and being a minority party, I don’t see where all the confidence is coming from, unless they engaged in platinum-level gerrymandering this time around.
Based on gerrymandered red states, historic low voter turnout by Democrats during midterms, and a funky economy - to name a few.

For the umpteenth time, Abortion isn't a right. Damn you're thick.
Of course it is a constitutional right that has been taken from all America Women by this egregious decision made by the lopsided Court.

Time for American Women to vote the Neo-GOP out, in all levels, as fast as they can.

Forum List

Back