Kansas Bill Would Allow Spanking Children To Point Of Bruising

CaféAuLait;8647123 said:
Timeouts...:lol: Progressive sugar coating being punished

I don't agree with this at all. I practice time outs and am considered middle of the road when it comes to politics. Time outs work, period. It takes more time than beating a child but they work. Time outs do not just mean you put the child on a chair and walk away, later time outs involve taking away items as well.

I don't understand this process which says its okay to beat a child but not an adult, its senseless IMO.

How could you beat someone you love?

Sadism, perversion, or psychopathy...pick one.

Are you literate?

Why do you ask?

Your reply to my post showed clear evidence you either did not read it or did not understand it.

I read it and I believe I understood you to say you meditated at a least an hour or more a day. What did you mean then?

Doesn't always work...especially for someone who meditates at least an hour (usually more) every day.

Which is more important? Meditating or raising your child to be respectful, empathetic, responsible, self aware and totally confident?

CaféAuLait;8646795 said:
There are a lot on loonies on this board who would have no problem with some "teacher" beating up their kid because they beat up their kids themselves.

Well the bill allows for that too. It gives parents permission to allow teachers and those caring for children the right to do the same.

IDK about your statement there are loonies on this board that would allow a teacher to beat up their child tho.

It's called corporal punishment. Used to be common in schools.

Forum List

Back