Kansas event underlines the need for more guns

Nope. Every gun owner is on temper-tantrum, one drink, one bad day or bad decision, from murder.

Are cops exempt from that?

Have you considered how much the sentiment that you just espoused actually argues against the effectiveness of criminal background checks?

No because the Far Left also want to disarm ALL the police. Of course history illustrates that if THAT would occur, then ALL confiscated weapons would be GIVEN to the most EXTREME of the Far Leftists who would then USE them to either just round up and shoot ANYONE who disagrees with the Globalist Agenda and also to round the extras up and put them at FORCE into Gulags....hmmmm, yes we KNOW WHERE this slippery slope ends don't we? Yes we do. Then obviously as history illustrates ONCE those most EXTREME of the Far Leftists along with the MAJORITY of the Common Variety Leftists have rendered themselves no longer USEFUL to The Powers That Be they also will be either shot or just put into the Gulags.

Of course the Leftists LAUGH at this and Funny things to give the impression this is all some bizarro Conspiracy Theory, but as history illustrates it's better to be SAFE than SORRY, it's better to FIGHT to KEEP ALL your guns than just allow them to be taken away from you BECAUSE you NEVER know when you are going to HAVE to protect yourself.

Do they not realize how easy it is to make a gun? Or steal one? Or how they are simply creating a black market?

They don't because they are on The Stupid Train.

Then stop electing democrats who put in democrat party judges and prosecutors who keep letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison...

How about we start there, you doofus.
How about we just round up anyone with a gun and imprison them?

Because there are more law abiding gun owners than there are not, I know Leftists are FANATICAL about taking guns off LAW ABIDING gun owners, I mean there's some ulterior motive for that, perhaps it has to do with Bernie Sanders and his wanting to put ALL Trump supporters into Gulags or whatever, difficult to do IF ALL of them are armed etc a lot easier IF they were ALL unarmed.
Every shooter was once a law abiding gun owner. I say we stop the problem at the source.

Agreed, lock criminal offenders up. If they use a gun to commit a crime, they get life without parole.
You paying for that?

Cheaper just to take the guns now.

upload_2020-1-21_3-18-14.png

Two dead and 15 injured after shooter opens fire outside Kansas bar | Metro News

At least two people have died after a gunman opened fire while punters were queuing up outside a bar in Kansas City, Missouri. At least a further 15 have been injured following the incident and three are understood to be in a critical condition, said police. The attack took place at around 11.30pm on Sunday outside 9ine Ultra Lounge, near East US Highway 40. A police spokesman said responding officers found ‘a chaotic scene’ and had to call in back-up from across the city. When they arrived at the scene, two people were found dead, including a woman in the bar car park.

So absolutely no need for any gun control whatsoever.
Why leave out the part that this maniac was shot and killed by an armed person? Not a cop either.

you should really mind your own business in your own country where there is an epidemic of little girls being raped,,,

Tainted Tommy has openly taken the side of the subhuman shit that are raping little girls in his country. He's much more interested in telling us Americans that we should turn our country into the same kind of violent, tyrannical shithole in which he lives, than in doing anything to improve his own country.

That's the LIbEral way—achieve “equality”, not by improving one's self to be closer to equal to those who are currently superior, but to try to drag superiors down to one's own inferior level.

Two dead and 15 injured after shooter opens fire outside Kansas bar | Metro News

At least two people have died after a gunman opened fire while punters were queuing up outside a bar in Kansas City, Missouri. At least a further 15 have been injured following the incident and three are understood to be in a critical condition, said police. The attack took place at around 11.30pm on Sunday outside 9ine Ultra Lounge, near East US Highway 40. A police spokesman said responding officers found ‘a chaotic scene’ and had to call in back-up from across the city. When they arrived at the scene, two people were found dead, including a woman in the bar car park.

Meh...better than being unarmed and marched off to a Progressive reeducation camp

Nope. Every gun owner is on temper-tantrum, one drink, one bad day or bad decision, from murder.

Are cops exempt from that?

Have you considered how much the sentiment that you just espoused actually argues against the effectiveness of criminal background checks?

No because the Far Left also want to disarm ALL the police. Of course history illustrates that if THAT would occur, then ALL confiscated weapons would be GIVEN to the most EXTREME of the Far Leftists who would then USE them to either just round up and shoot ANYONE who disagrees with the Globalist Agenda and also to round the extras up and put them at FORCE into Gulags....hmmmm, yes we KNOW WHERE this slippery slope ends don't we? Yes we do. Then obviously as history illustrates ONCE those most EXTREME of the Far Leftists along with the MAJORITY of the Common Variety Leftists have rendered themselves no longer USEFUL to The Powers That Be they also will be either shot or just put into the Gulags.

Of course the Leftists LAUGH at this and Funny things to give the impression this is all some bizarro Conspiracy Theory, but as history illustrates it's better to be SAFE than SORRY, it's better to FIGHT to KEEP ALL your guns than just allow them to be taken away from you BECAUSE you NEVER know when you are going to HAVE to protect yourself.

Do they not realize how easy it is to make a gun? Or steal one? Or how they are simply creating a black market?

It has nothing to do with crime control, but everything to do with power over the people.

We have the right to murder people here.

You have the right to a gun or guns which you can utilize in self defense.

A right to murder ?

What a moron.

Freedom comes with its price. You might know that if you were actually ever free. Now what we need is freedom from the progressive policies that are driving people to do violence. Tell us, oh, Kabookie, after you take all our guns away and everyone switches over to using something else to kill, what then? Another draconian take away of our freedoms? I could kill you with a pencil! Hell, probably my bare hands.

The SAD TRUTH is that had one of the dead had a gun to defend themselves, there probably would have been a lot less killing. Serial killings ALWAYS happen in a place where everyone is disarmed. Don't believe me? Show me the last time a serial killer ever attacked a police station! :21:
Our freedoms mean that we dont really have these events. The fact you have them every week makes you a bigger expert than myself. Your "freedoms" make me jealous............said nobody ever.

Actually many have said that.

Where have you been.

Our freedoms mean that we dont [sic] really have these events. The fact you have them every week makes you a bigger expert than myself. Your "freedoms" make me jealous............said nobody ever.

You have no idea what freedoms are.

My ancestors fought your ancestors in order to establish a nation where basic human rights and freedoms could be upheld, that your degenerate shithole of a nation did not then, and still does not now allow its people to enjoy.

In your country, you are free to do whatever the pieces of shit who rule you tell you to do, to think what they tell you to think, and say what they tell you to say.

My ancestors fought for the right not to live in a shithole like yours, and we'll be damned if we're going to give you or any British piece of shit any credence in telling us how we should run our country.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Freedom comes with its price. You might know that if you were actually ever free. Now what we need is freedom from the progressive policies that are driving people to do violence. Tell us, oh, Kabookie, after you take all our guns away and everyone switches over to using something else to kill, what then? Another draconian take away of our freedoms? I could kill you with a pencil! Hell, probably my bare hands.

The SAD TRUTH is that had one of the dead had a gun to defend themselves, there probably would have been a lot less killing. Serial killings ALWAYS happen in a place where everyone is disarmed. Don't believe me? Show me the last time a serial killer ever attacked a police station! :21:
Our freedoms mean that we dont really have these events. The fact you have them every week makes you a bigger expert than myself. Your "freedoms" make me jealous............said nobody ever.
Actually what you have a merry old England is knife attacks out the whazoo. And yes in fact your firearms crimes are GOING WAY UP. But hey remember to tell the guy killing you with that unauthorized firearm that there is a law against it.

How about the freedom to go have a beer without being in mortal.danger?

Alcohol is a causative factor in far more deaths than firearms. If you're drinking anything alcoholic, then you should be much more worried about the direct adverse effects of alcohol on your health, or on the increased risk of death or injury from being involved in a mishap resulting from your impaired judgement and motor control as a result of consuming alcohol; than on any risk of being shot with a firearm while you're drinking.

GOOD POINT. As I recall, all of the American settlers LEFT England then refused to come back and fought to the death to stay here. And people have been coming here by the boatload or caravan ever since. Including Canadians.

We didn't just fight them to stay here.

We fought them to stop them from forcing us to be like them.

In fact, we fought two, rather intense wars, to stop the British from trying to force us to be like them. And both times, we seriously kicked their asses.

Modern British cretins like Tainted Tommy, who still think they can tell us how to run our country, lead me to think that perhaps they are way overdue for another serious ass-kicking.

Maybe we should attack the U.K, conquer it, and turn it into a U.S. colony.

I dont [sic] think we have gun registrations in this country,,,and we sure dont [sic] have them here in missouri,,,

as for how he obtained it,,to my knowledge as per the 2nd A there is no way to obtain one illegally,,,

There's always stealing. To steal a gun that rightfully belongs to someone else would be to illegally obtain a gun.

It has nothing to do with crime control, but everything to do with power over the people.

I guess the British never got over the fact that almost two and a half centuries ago, when they tried to tell us how to run our country, we kicked their asses, and when they tried to tell us again how to run our country, we kicked their asses again.

Maybe it was a mistake to save their asses from the Nazis.

Forum List

Back