Kansas event underlines the need for more guns

Two dead and 15 injured after shooter opens fire outside Kansas bar | Metro News

At least two people have died after a gunman opened fire while punters were queuing up outside a bar in Kansas City, Missouri. At least a further 15 have been injured following the incident and three are understood to be in a critical condition, said police. The attack took place at around 11.30pm on Sunday outside 9ine Ultra Lounge, near East US Highway 40. A police spokesman said responding officers found ‘a chaotic scene’ and had to call in back-up from across the city. When they arrived at the scene, two people were found dead, including a woman in the bar car park.

So absolutely no need for any gun control whatsoever.

Freedom comes with its price. You might know that if you were actually ever free. Now what we need is freedom from the progressive policies that are driving people to do violence. Tell us, oh, Kabookie, after you take all our guns away and everyone switches over to using something else to kill, what then? Another draconian take away of our freedoms? I could kill you with a pencil! Hell, probably my bare hands.

The SAD TRUTH is that had one of the dead had a gun to defend themselves, there probably would have been a lot less killing. Serial killings ALWAYS happen in a place where everyone is disarmed. Don't believe me? Show me the last time a serial killer ever attacked a police station! :21:
How about the freedom to go have a beer without being in mortal.danger?

Then stop electing democrats who put in democrat party judges and prosecutors who keep letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison...

How about we start there, you doofus.
How about we just round up anyone with a gun and imprison them?

How stalinist of you. Then we can get rid of anybody who reads books not approved by the government.

Then we can get rid of anyone who isn't useful to the government.

Thinking people see where this leads. Leaves you out.

Two dead and 15 injured after shooter opens fire outside Kansas bar | Metro News

At least two people have died after a gunman opened fire while punters were queuing up outside a bar in Kansas City, Missouri. At least a further 15 have been injured following the incident and three are understood to be in a critical condition, said police. The attack took place at around 11.30pm on Sunday outside 9ine Ultra Lounge, near East US Highway 40. A police spokesman said responding officers found ‘a chaotic scene’ and had to call in back-up from across the city. When they arrived at the scene, two people were found dead, including a woman in the bar car park.

Freedom comes with its price. You might know that if you were actually ever free. Now what we need is freedom from the progressive policies that are driving people to do violence. Tell us, oh, Kabookie, after you take all our guns away and everyone switches over to using something else to kill, what then? Another draconian take away of our freedoms? I could kill you with a pencil! Hell, probably my bare hands.

The SAD TRUTH is that had one of the dead had a gun to defend themselves, there probably would have been a lot less killing. Serial killings ALWAYS happen in a place where everyone is disarmed. Don't believe me? Show me the last time a serial killer ever attacked a police station! :21:

Then stop electing democrats who put in democrat party judges and prosecutors who keep letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison...

How stalinist of you. Then we can get rid of anybody who reads books not approved by the government.

Did some idiot just suggest that anyone who follows the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution be rounded up and arrested? You mean cops too? Just for walking around obeying the law with a carry permit? I wonder what the charge would be? Can there ever be any greater proof of the real intentions of the leftist gestapo mafia thugs?

Holy Rights Batman! If only the people of the United States of America didn't have the right to bare arms then nothing bad would ever happen again!
mememe_d39687e788cb8684bd19594256da2716-1-300x200.jpg
Holy AOC! OL is all in!
You like AOC jokes?
jgfouvbswg131.jpg
They wear thin pretty quick. Stupid people with power are more dangerous than funny.
-
2d37ab595697d54c61094894cdbca161.jpg
images

Did some idiot just suggest that anyone who follows the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution be rounded up and arrested? You mean cops too? Just for walking around obeying the law with a carry permit? I wonder what the charge would be? Can there ever be any greater proof of the real intentions of the leftist gestapo mafia thugs?

Yup. Stalinists be stalinist whenever they get the chance.

Our freedoms mean that we dont really have these events. The fact you have them every week makes you a bigger expert than myself. Your "freedoms" make me jealous............said nobody ever.

Seems you are jealous, that is all you like to talk about.

We have gun control and I am willing to bet that the gun man had a gun that he acquired illegally and it was not registered to him. The person that shot the gun man had a legally obtained gun. See how it works? Just like immigration, legal immigrants are okay, illegal immigrants are not okay.

Our freedoms mean that we dont really have these events. The fact you have them every week makes you a bigger expert than myself. Your "freedoms" make me jealous............said nobody ever.
Very simple way to check that. It's called the "open door test". Which way do the people move, into or out of the United States? How many people risk their lives, for example, on rafts trying to get from Florida to Cuba vs the number that have risked their lives in that manner moving the other direction? How many Americans trek through miles of open desert in a desperate attempt to get from the US into Mexico vs the number that go the other way?

Then tell me about envy.

Tommy, why don'tcha break out a chart just for fun...ya know, cuz just saying something verbally means ya can lie, but if you write it down and draw lines across the chart it is impossible for it to be a lie...so go ahead, put these suckas away with a chart..use a pie chart...no wait, use a "bar" graph for this one.

Very simple way to check that. It's called the "open door test". Which way do the people move, into or out of the United States? How many people risk their lives, for example, on rafts trying to get from Florida to Cuba vs the number that have risked their lives in that manner moving the other direction? How many Americans trek through miles of open desert in a desperate attempt to get from the US into Mexico vs the number that go the other way?

Then tell me about envy.

GOOD POINT. As I recall, all of the American settlers LEFT England then refused to come back and fought to the death to stay here. And people have been coming here by the boatload or caravan ever since. Including Canadians.

Seems you are jealous, that is all you like to talk about.

We have gun control and I am willing to bet that the gun man had a gun that he acquired illegally and it was not registered to him. The person that shot the gun man had a legally obtained gun. See how it works? Just like immigration, legal immigrants are okay, illegal immigrants are not okay.
I dont think we have gun registrations in this country,,,and we sure dont have them here in missouri,,,

as for how he obtained it,,to my knowledge as per the 2nd A there is no way to obtain one illegally,,,

We have the right to murder people here.
Show me a law stating we have a right to murder people.
Because of our Holy Right to own a gun, as many as we want, as big and fast as we want, we do not accept any personal responsibility for the damage that our overabundance of easily procurred weapons has done in this country. We have young people shooting each other in the streets, and husbands shooting wives, and people who have gone off the deep end firing away at total strangers at bars, concerts, etc. And every single person who opposes responsible regulation on those guns due to the Holy Second Amendment is enabling mindless needless murders. 10,000 HOMICIDES a year. Not accidents, not suicides. 10,000 people killed by another with a GUN. Only 7% of homicides are caused by teenagers so don't try giving me that "It's all the gangs' fault," either.
If anything else were causing 10,000 deaths a year, whether it was a defective appliance or a disease, the government would be all over it. Not guns though, because of the Holy Right.
Well, fuck that.

And you know the majority of those shootings are done by people who have already been arrested repeatedly for gun crimes....and let go by democrat party judges, politicians and prosecutors......

As more Americans own guns, our gun murder rate has gone down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%.....

So nothing you posted is true or accurate.........

Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...according to the Centers for Disease control....lives saved from rape, robbery and murder........

If you asshats would stop electing democrats, we wouldn't have this gun crime......those criminals would be in jail and prison, not repeatedly released.
Around 1950, a little under 50% of households owned a gun. Now it is down to 30-some percent of households having a gun. So maybe less owners is helping. Let's keep that going in a BIG way.

And that is another lie...

UPDATED: Correcting Gun Control false claims about "America’s unique gun violence problem" and "How to Reduce Shootings" - Crime Prevention Research Center

“32% of households have guns”

In another example of bias, the Times claims that only 32% of American households own guns. That number comes from the General Social Survey (GSS), but it is an outlier. A March 2018 poll by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal estimates that 47% of households own guns, with another 3% declining to answer. A Monmouth University Poll on March 2-5, 2018 asked: “Do you or anyone in your household own a gun, rifle, or pistol?” With 46% saying “yes” and another 7% unsure or refusing to answer, it is quite plausible that half of all households own guns.
-----

NBC Poll: Does Gun Ownership Increase Or Decrease Safety? Anti-Gun Activists Won't Like The Results.

nearly 6 in 10 Americans believe that getting guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens increases safety.

"In the poll, 58 percent agree with the statement that gun ownership does more to increase safety by allowing law-abiding citizens to protect themselves," NBC News reports. "By contrast, 38 percent say that gun ownership reduces safety by giving too many people access to firearms, increasing the chances for accidental misuse."

------

NBC notes that the overall result is a "reversal" of the findings of a 1999 survey that found that 52 percent of respondents believed gun ownership reduced safety. The more positive perspective on gun ownership is partly reflected in gun ownership trends: "47 percent of American adults say they have a firearm in the household, which is up from 44 percent in 1999."

Because of our Holy Right to own a gun, as many as we want, as big and fast as we want, we do not accept any personal responsibility for the damage that our overabundance of easily procurred weapons has done in this country. We have young people shooting each other in the streets, and husbands shooting wives, and people who have gone off the deep end firing away at total strangers at bars, concerts, etc. And every single person who opposes responsible regulation on those guns due to the Holy Second Amendment is enabling mindless needless murders. 10,000 HOMICIDES a year. Not accidents, not suicides. 10,000 people killed by another with a GUN. Only 7% of homicides are caused by teenagers so don't try giving me that "It's all the gangs' fault," either.
If anything else were causing 10,000 deaths a year, whether it was a defective appliance or a disease, the government would be all over it. Not guns though, because of the Holy Right.
Well, fuck that.

And you know the majority of those shootings are done by people who have already been arrested repeatedly for gun crimes....and let go by democrat party judges, politicians and prosecutors......

As more Americans own guns, our gun murder rate has gone down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%.....

So nothing you posted is true or accurate.........

Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...according to the Centers for Disease control....lives saved from rape, robbery and murder........

If you asshats would stop electing democrats, we wouldn't have this gun crime......those criminals would be in jail and prison, not repeatedly released.
Around 1950, a little under 50% of households owned a gun. Now it is down to 30-some percent of households having a gun. So maybe less owners is helping. Let's keep that going in a BIG way.
Actually crime has gone down as more own guns legally.
Crime has gone down for specific reasons, including that anti-crime bill passed during the Clinton years. There are also improved trauma techniques that save lives, reducing homicides to injuries. It is not because there are more GUNS lying around. That is totally stupid.

Sorry......you don't get to dodge the fact.....

You guys claim that more guns create more gun murder and more gun crime....that is what you claim, that is the reason you say we need to ban guns.....

The truth is.....as more Americans own more guns, and carry them.....gun crime went down...showing that normal people who own guns does not increase the gun crime rate....at all....

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

With what you believe....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

With what you believe,.....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

With what you believe, how do you explain that?

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Well, fuck that.

Show us anyplace on the planet where gun control stops gun crime

I CAN THINK OF ONE

View attachment 301498
View attachment 301499
Don't threaten me, boy.

I don't see a single concentration camp in England, France, Germany, Belgium, Israel, etc. and I see lots of control over gun ownership and tiny fractions of the deaths that we have in this country. But not a single one of those countries is being taken over by an evil megalomaniac.

The left wing socialists had their death camps in Germany and Poland.....and other places....they shipped the people there.....you need to read a little history...

Gun registration leads to gun banning leads to total government power, leads to death camps.....

Thinking people see where this leads. Leaves you out.
Sorry, forgot you guys have the sense of humor excised to make room for the chip.

My bad.

The article say that an ARMED security guard shot and killed the perpetrator and so IF that security guard had NOT been ARMED the chance is very high that more than 2 dead and 15 injured would have happened, you see to STOP a gunman you NEED a gun yourself.

No perhaps not that so with gun attacks BUT London especially has a VERY high rate of knife attacks and I was just reading that three more stabbed to death in London in ONE night in the same place in London name of Seven Kings this North East London:

upload_2020-1-21_1-56-34.png

upload_2020-1-21_1-57-4.png

upload_2020-1-21_1-57-55.png

upload_2020-1-21_1-58-18.png

^^^^ What Politically Correct horsecrap from the London Police to say this was NOT race-related when EVERYONE should already know that Sikh's and Hindu's HATE each other for most part, well NOT ALL hate each other but a GREAT many do hate each other.

Seven Kings residents describe 'horrific' scene of triple stabbing

Well, fuck that.

Show us anyplace on the planet where gun control stops gun crime

958ecac05ae0034f4b69f91495dabdef.jpg

gun-control-doesnt-stop-criminals-from-having-them-but-it-23990789.png

fe2d65f3743d64b85a21294764cbf386.jpg

e25c4.jpg

1. How many existing laws were broken?
a. List as many as you can

2. How many more laws do you think it would take for that same CRIMINAL or kind of CRIMINAL to be prevented?
a. Give and example of the specific law or language for a law that would have PREVENTED this shooting.

Forum List

Back