Kansas GOP Senator Roger Marshall: President Biden can't make electric cars viable, so he's raising gas prices

Policy to turn gas into electric should actually bring down gas prices, in PROG

256050291_10226185612923459_7450243324539764295_n.jpg
So in cultland, lower demand will mean higher prices. :spinner:

No. So here is where you show me that you aren't just vomiting nonsense and exain. Like a big boy.

You can't. I only ask in order to mock you.

Ooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhh, the BIG CHALLENGE, and I can't. Supply and demand for workers, classic example is O'bummer stagnated both when your Demorats forced O'bummercare.

Gasoline, good times. You're saying the ONLY reason for fluctuations in prices has everything to do with supply and demand. NEAT, how simple of you. I suppose supply isn't an intentional thing, has nothing to do with the amount of employees you have nor corporate strategy. Has nothing to do with the govt either, such as Biden saying they're going to terminate gasoline. Interesting.

So you're saying, for example, there won't be a premium put on gasoline because they're pushing for electric cars? Shit, I guess I'm wrong, it's always going to be cheap & plentiful. Fuck, even the suppliers increase taxes now too, for their gas. You're smart.

Here's a write up how even gasoline is just a supply and demand thing............ You just restrict supply is all, it's perfectly natural, in PROG. Biden's role in higher gas prices

Last edited:
Here's another example how markets are simply just a supply and demand thing. I find it interesting leftists are saying this, because really it's just an excuse for Xiden.

If the market is simply & purely natural, supply and demand, how is it leftists reject "Reaganomics"? And why is it all economic tunes sung by the left literally has the opposite effect they claim to desire? You know, for example, you want cheap housing, where's supply & demand? You want immigrants but want high wages too. You want Chinese goods but great benefits. You want high taxes but a higher standard of living. You want an education but progressive education is too expensive. You want higher wages & benefits but complain about costs. What exactly does work in PROG-view?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back