Kansas GOP Senator Roger Marshall: President Biden can't make electric cars viable, so he's raising gas prices

This Is all about the pandemic and people not wanting to get it from you fools who refuse to get vaccinated. Including in Saudi Arabia and everywhere else. Inflation and supply problems are everywhere in the world and not because of President Biden for crying out loud.

But that's what trump tells them. And they actually believe a man who let 600,000 people die in less than a year while Vietnam had 24 deaths, would be able to do something about whats going on now.

This Is all about the pandemic and people not wanting to get it from you fools who refuse to get vaccinated.
I was just discussing a family member who is a pilot for Southwest

As you know they will be drawn and quartered by the company if they dont get the jab

But he has the CCP virus even as we speak

I was just discussing a family member who is a pilot for Southwest

As you know they will be drawn and quartered by the company if they dont get the jab

But he has the CCP virus even as we speak
Russian virus? Everyone should get vaccinated unless they have risk factors. This whole thing from the GOP propaganda machine is a disgrace and the catastrophe for the entire world. Conspiracy nut jobs everywhere screwing up the pandemic reaction... Bring back debate everywhere so Republican base voters are not insane. Thanks Ronald Reagan.

Russian virus? Everyone should get vaccinated unless they have risk factors. This whole thing from the GOP propaganda machine is a disgrace and the catastrophe for the entire world.
He is a trump voter, and as I said, he got the jab, but then caught the CCP virus anyway

The lies are coming from libs who pretend that resistance to the shot is not from all corners of society

gas prices were at record low under Trump

Marshall knows he is lying. But he takes his voters for angry, ignorant, reactionary morons who will believe anything.

Think about that, my rightwing nutter friends. THIS is what the people you vote for think of you.

Marshall knows he is lying. But he takes his voters for angry, ignorant, reactionary morons who will believe anything.

Think about that, my rightwing nutter friends. THIS is what the people you vote for think of you.
High gasoline prices are by design by the democrats

You are the one in denial

The intrusion into people's personal ways of living has been creeping on them for decades. This tribulation since the election results in November 2020 is pushing people to the limits. Even Prog voters are now paying attention. In the history of the world, there has not been any more two non qualified people put into position of power like Biden and Harris. This is as bad or worse then leaders who were dangerous or incompetent as designated leaders in powerful empires. What leader enjoys making his people suffer? Biden has to be sadistic.

When trump left office gasoline was 20¢ more than what Obama left him with....

He did nothing to keep gasoline prices lower than his predecessor?
The Muslim in Chief spiked it up to nearly what Poopeyboy has it at now....then it dropped just before Trump took over where it was taken to $2.21 and stayed low. Obammy had it much much higher than that for almost his entire presidency.

Gas was about $2.20 when Obama handed the Oval over to Trump,

And gas was around $2.40 when Trump left the Oval for Biden.
After being $3.40 a gallon by Obammy from the low prices of the Bush Administration. The Muslim in Chief had low gas prices for about 5 minutes of his presidency.

After being $3.40 a gallon by Obammy from the low prices of the Bush Administration. The Muslim in Chief had low gas prices for about 5 minutes of his presidency.
The Bush admin had $4.11 plus a gallon for gasoline less than a year before he handed it over to Obama....the low prices when O took over was because of the Bush Great Recession, real estate bust....and financial crisis.

But that's what trump tells them. And they actually believe a man who let 600,000 people die in less than a year while Vietnam had 24 deaths, would be able to do something about whats going on now.
Trump SAVED millions. Your still breathing because of Trump, send him a thankyou card.

Not even the most dishonest Dem can deny that Democrats are doing everything they can to slow fossil fuel development and use in the USA.

The Bush admin had $4.11 plus a gallon for gasoline less than a year before he handed it over to Obama....the low prices when O took over was because of the Bush Great Recession, real estate bust....and financial crisis.
Obammy pushed it up real quick and it stayed up quite a while as he was trying to destroy US production. Any lowering was by accident.

Policy to turn gas into electric should actually bring down gas prices, in PROG

256050291_10226185612923459_7450243324539764295_n.jpg

High gasoline prices are by design by the democrats
You sound like an embarrassing idiot. I would ask you to connect those dots,but we both know you cannot and that you just pulled that right out of your ass hoping to get some attention.

Forum List

Back