Kansas Governor vetoes GOP education and gun bills.

Well, that will teach you, electing a “moderate” Democrat.

I live in Kansas, that is not how it happened.

View attachment 483735

Kansas governor rejects bill to lower concealed carry age to 18 (msn.com)
That is EXACTLY how it went down.

Teaching civics is considered bad by the left. An uneducated populace is easier to fool.

And gun safety should be paramount for children.

Who makes this stuff up for you to type? It has been the right-wingers who have displayed ignorance of civics. They have openly displayed distain for democracy in general, displayed very little knowledge of the Constitution, don't seem to notice that the Constitution applies to every person and seem surprised to find out that laws apply to them as well as everybody else, No wonder they vote for representatives in Congress who are so ignorant that they can't even understand the basic rules that govern the conduct of the business of the House and Senate, cheer on lawyers who do not even have a basic understanding of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and jurisdiction, and actually think that a sitting president is all-powerful and cannot be stopped from even the most egregious and corrupt conduct.

Gun safety is a matter for parents, not schools. Handling guns involves deeply held beliefs. It's ridiculous to assert, on one hand, that children should not have sex education in school, and then, on the other hand, assert that children should be taught about weaponry.

So the Kanas governor vetoed:

Something that deeply offends a large proportion of the community from Education.

Forcing people to handle and use guns...

Sorry but this seems sensible..

Forcing people to handle and use guns would be a form of indoctrination.
yeah its so much better to have them know nothing about them and remain scared of them while those with them shoot them down like governments usually do,,

Had a friend who taught in the junior college system in his state, so his classes were mostly the first two survey classes. The governor and the legislature put in this far right wing nonsense of a curriculum for American history that completely distorted the real narrative.

So the instructors overwhelmingly taught what they wanted and submitted false syllabi to the state.

That's what will happen in Kansas.

Instructors will not be governed by far right or far left legislatures.

How is that not how it went down? She vetoed it.

Her excuse is now the Gadsden Flag is a “symbol of racism”? Only a batshit crazy lunatic would believe that.
To a true leftist everything is a symbol of racism including one black teen trying to stab another and
the Flip Wilson show.

So, she vetoes a bill that would have helped teach children in the proper and save use of firearms....because she wanted to take effective steps to keep children safe???

Having guns is a hobby. If this is a hobby you want to indulge in, it's up to you to learn about it. As I said above, handling guns involve beliefs and learning about them is a decision for parents to make for their children.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Having guns is a hobby. If this is a hobby you want to indulge in, it's up to you to learn about it. As I said above, handling guns involve beliefs and learning about them is a decision for parents to make for their children.
I feel the same way about classes that push transgenderism on people that want no part of it
and promote an abnormal psychological deviancy.
How far does your commitment to teaching personal agendas go?

Wow, two great ideas! Having to pass a civics test AND having to pass a gun safety course!

View attachment 483735

They let the license plate pass. That was wrong.

View attachment 483735

You mean theHawk is a fucking liar?

58652238.jpg

Something that deeply offends a large proportion of the community from Education.

yeah its so much better to have them know nothing about them and remain scared of them while those with them shoot them down like governments usually do,,

The same reasoning applies to sexual ignorance, which is a lot more likely to cause them difficulty and direct harm in their actual lives then some outside chance that some government might shoot them down, which really is based on a right-wing fantasy.

View attachment 483735

Her excuse is now the Gadsden Flag is a “symbol of racism”? Only a batshit crazy lunatic would believe that.
Only racists fly that flag.

The same reasoning applies to sexual ignorance, which is a lot more likely to cause them difficulty and direct harm in their actual lives then some outside chance that some government might shoot them down, which really is based on a right-wing fantasy.
no reason to not do both,, along with the civics,,

and more people have been killed by their own government for far more reasons than sex,,

View attachment 483735

You mean theHawk is a fucking liar?

58652238.jpg
What did I lie about? She vetoed the bills. Is the governor lying on her own Twitter account? Is the MSM reporting it lying?

View attachment 483735

Only racists fly that flag.
Really? Can you prove that?

Isn’t that what you say about the US flag too?

WOW. In the 8th grade we needed to pass a civics test before going to high school. We even needed to memorize and then write the preamble to the Constitution as part of the test.

You apparently flushed any legitimate civics education you might have absorbed because when it comes to government and how it's supposed to function all of your posts are so fuckin asinine even other bed wetters ignore it.

Maybe your 8th grade civics class was in fuckin Moscow, otherwise I can't fathom how ignorant you are when it comes to every subject.

Then again I can't fathom how you didn't die under a kitchen sink as a small child with a gut full of chemicals because there is no way you were brought up in a household where a rational adult existed to provide guidance.

No fuckin way...

Seriously... I run across assholes like TurdSmasher in real life on occasion and I'm awestruck that natural selection can not find these malignant parasites and throw them down a flight of stairs or something.

FUCK YOU. My parents are both deceased, and you are a worthless piece of shit. I wonder who or what made you into the asshole and fool you've become?

Forum List

Back