Kansas Governor vetoes GOP education and gun bills.

So the Kanas governor vetoed:

Something that deeply offends a large proportion of the community from Education.

Forcing people to handle and use guns...

Sorry but this seems sensible..

Forcing people to handle and use guns would be a form of indoctrination.
yeah its so much better to have them know nothing about them and remain scared of them while those with them shoot them down like governments usually do,,

The same reasoning applies to sexual ignorance, which is a lot more likely to cause them difficulty and direct harm in their actual lives then some outside chance that some government might shoot them down, which really is based on a right-wing fantasy.
no reason to not do both,, along with the civics,,

and more people have been killed by their own government for far more reasons than sex,,

These are two different subjects. The usual freaks and bimbos will complain about sex education; this is a given. While it's true that people have been killed by their governments, but not in the U.S. The only time I have had any fear that this would occur in the U.S. was under the trump regime. He was sick enough to call out the 82nd Airborne to downtown DC. I think and hope that this danger has passed now that we have a mentally stable POTUS. trump was the first mentally unstable president in my lifetime. He was scary. And he had access to our nuclear arsenal.
so maybe you should stick to the subject of the OP instead of bringing up other stuff,,

the fact remains gun education cuts down the chance of accidental deaths and civics helps one know what do do in society,,

lets face it the only deaths coming from modern sex-ed is those from abortion,,

So I can't point out hypocrisy.

Moreover, modern sex-ed prevents abortion, even if you believe that an abortion is a death. Modern sex-ed informs people about how they can avoid the unwanted pregnancies that result in abortions.
yeah by teaching masturbation and anal sex,,,
and yes they do teach abortion as an option, and it is also the death of a child and I have absolute proof of it,,

Nobody "teaches" masturbation, anal sex, or any other activity. All that is covered is that these things exist. Abortion exists. LGBTQs exist. Is there a problem with recognizing the mere existence of something? Any person who thinks that any activity is terrible, or a "sin," need not participate in it. You also have the option of avoiding unnecessary interactions with people you don't like. If you think that abortion is the death of a child, you need not have one. I would hazard a guess that most people who have abortions do not believe as you do. Your beliefs don't take precedence.

BTW: I believe that the vast majority of the anti-abortion thing is the result of evil motives, misogyny, a desire to control women and punish female sexuality by using pregnancy as a punishment, and racist desires to force the production of more population of one's own race, among them.

I don't take any anti-abortion types seriously when they tote guns, ignore the plight of living people who are suffering, and put forth no plan as to what they will do to raise unwanted babies. They are full of shit.

Something that deeply offends a large proportion of the community from Education.

yeah its so much better to have them know nothing about them and remain scared of them while those with them shoot them down like governments usually do,,

The same reasoning applies to sexual ignorance, which is a lot more likely to cause them difficulty and direct harm in their actual lives then some outside chance that some government might shoot them down, which really is based on a right-wing fantasy.

and more people have been killed by their own government for far more reasons than sex,,

These are two different subjects. The usual freaks and bimbos will complain about sex education; this is a given. While it's true that people have been killed by their governments, but not in the U.S. The only time I have had any fear that this would occur in the U.S. was under the trump regime. He was sick enough to call out the 82nd Airborne to downtown DC. I think and hope that this danger has passed now that we have a mentally stable POTUS. trump was the first mentally unstable president in my lifetime. He was scary. And he had access to our nuclear arsenal.
so maybe you should stick to the subject of the OP instead of bringing up other stuff,,

the fact remains gun education cuts down the chance of accidental deaths and civics helps one know what do do in society,,

Moreover, modern sex-ed prevents abortion, even if you believe that an abortion is a death. Modern sex-ed informs people about how they can avoid the unwanted pregnancies that result in abortions.
and yes they do teach abortion as an option, and it is also the death of a child and I have absolute proof of it,,

Nobody "teaches" masturbation, anal sex, or any other activity. All that is covered is that these things exist. Abortion exists. LGBTQs exist. Is there a problem with recognizing the mere existence of something? Any person who thinks that any activity is terrible, or a "sin," need not participate in it. You also have the option of avoiding unnecessary interactions with people you don't like. If you think that abortion is the death of a child, you need not have one. I would hazard a guess that most people who have abortions do not believe as you do. Your beliefs don't take precedence.

BTW: I believe that the vast majority of the anti-abortion thing is the result of evil motives, misogyny, a desire to control women and punish female sexuality by using pregnancy as a punishment, and racist desires to force the production of more population of one's own race, among them.

I don't take any anti-abortion types seriously when they tote guns, ignore the plight of living people who are suffering, and put forth no plan as to what they will do to raise unwanted babies. They are full of shit.
if an abortion isnt killing a human then what is it killing??

It’s to be expected you’d believe that stupid shit, you’re retarded.

Well, that will teach you, electing a “moderate” Democrat.

She clearly is a noderate Democrat. Republicans are insane Nazis even in Kansas.

I live in Kansas, that is not how it happened.

View attachment 483735

Kansas governor rejects bill to lower concealed carry age to 18 (msn.com)
So, she vetoes a bill that would have helped teach children in the proper and save use of firearms....because she wanted to take effective steps to keep children safe???

What an idiot.

Jesus.

Never EVER vote Democrat. EVER.

One should also be very selective with the GOP, but Dems have completely killed any credibility whatsoever.

You are the idiot. We don't need to teach children about guns.

View attachment 483735

So, she vetoes a bill that would have helped teach children in the proper and save use of firearms....because she wanted to take effective steps to keep children safe???

What an idiot.

Jesus.

Never EVER vote Democrat. EVER.

One should also be very selective with the GOP, but Dems have completely killed any credibility whatsoever.

You are the idiot. We don't need to teach children about guns.
Yes, let’s not teach children about one of their Constitutional rights. We shouldn’t teach them about free speech either. Or God forbid the limits of government power. Nobody should be taught these things.

WOW. In the 8th grade we needed to pass a civics test before going to high school. We even needed to memorize and then write the preamble to the Constitution as part of the test.

In 7th grade, I had to memorize the Bill of Rights, verbatim, and the Preamble to the Constitution.
And I had to memorize Shakespeare...

"Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in it's petty pace from day to day until the last syllable of recorded time, and may all our yesterdays light the way of fools to dusty death. Out, out brief candle...life is but a walking shadow...a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more."

Still with me 35 years later...

Dem MO governor Jay Nixon handled these things better. If he personally disagreed with a bill, but it was the will of the people...he wouldn't sign it, but allowed it to become law.

But...as a non-Kansan...it has little to do with me.

The governor did exactly the right thing. Teaching “gun safety” in school is as stupid an idea as I have heard. Gun safety should be a mandatory class for anyone that wants to buy a gun.

The irony here is that Cons accuse liberals of pushing their agenda in schools and here are Cons are shoving their ideology down the throats of students and families that want no part of it.

A ”civics exam” exam before you get your degree? How about they just requiring civics in high schools.

Imagine that... teaching a class and then having an exam on the subject. I mean, you're right; definitely have the class but, as you said, how dare they actually try to give a test in a civics class. I tell ya, conservatives are nothing but a bunch of authoritarians to suggest that there be any exams at all in school. Tyrants, they are.

And if you look back to the days when gun safety was actually taught in schools. It was a safer time and a lot children hurt by gun accidents at home.

gun-safety-678x381.jpg

View attachment 483735

How is that not how it went down? She vetoed it.

Her excuse is now the Gadsden Flag is a “symbol of racism”? Only a batshit crazy lunatic would believe that.
Only racists fly that flag.
Bullshit.

We have gone from bad=racism to anything I don't understand=racism.

Forum List

Back